Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

I love feeling the head of a man's cock swell and pulse as he cums in my mouth, feeling my mouth fill with his warm cum, and then savor it as I slowly swallow it and enjoy his taste and texture as I look into his eyes ....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dji101568 said:

I love feeling the head of a man's cock swell and pulse as he cums in my mouth, feeling my mouth fill with his warm cum, and then savor it as I slowly swallow it and enjoy his taste and texture as I look into his eyes ....

it is really mouthwatering

• Like 1

I always feel a guy cumming in my mouth, in fact I love to feel him cumming, whether it's just oozing or shooting, then I show him his cum on my tongue, lick my lips and swallow it and tell him how tasty it was and how much I liked it! 

Deep thoating sometimes not as it just goes down and we don't feel anything there! 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have swallowed my share of loads.  Probably he best ones were a former boyfriend because his always had a slight sweet taste to them.  I enjoyed those hitting the back of my mouth from his 8 inch cock.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my favorite thing about feeling a guy shoot in my mouth is when he gives me no warning whatsoever. It's probably been ten years since a guy has asked, but especially before prep, some guys would say out loud that they were getting close as a way to warn you if you didn't want to swallow. But the guys I loved best just shot in my mouth as if my wishes were irrelevant. THOSE are the guys I want to satisfy, the men who take what they want regardless of the risk to me. It should not even cross a top's mind that I wouldn't want his cum. And because I used to give head frequently at the gym, I had that relationship with complete strangers. There were guys whom I swallowed repeatedly, and they knew when they saw me that they were getting sucked off. The ritual was too primal to warrant conversation of any kind, much less a permission request.

It depends on how much they cum. Sometimes I just taste it and other times I feel it, truly depends on how much he shoots. Most of the guys tell me they are going to cum, but not all the time. You just know when it is going to happen, their bodies get a little more tight, their cocks swell a little, especially on the bottom side, and wham, they cum!

I think I have sucked over 2000 different cocks. Have had cocks that shoot and cocks that our ozzers. I prefer to have that delicious cum load in my mouth where I can move it around with my tongue and taste it before I swallow. Love to feel when a shooter blows out the back of my throat and I love it when a hard cock pulsates and ozzes me a big mouth full of hot cum to savor and swallow. I love a cock that the first shot is huge and hits the back of my throat and then I get a big mouth full of delicious cum as it just ozzes out on my tongue. I really don't have preference I just want that sweet tasting man juice.

• 1 year later...

It varies for me. While I like to get fucked, sucking a guy off is great too. If I am with a guy and we are in for a long night, I like to suck him hard and depending on if it is what his wants, I will suck him off so he shoots that first load in my mouth. Typically the force depends on when he came last. If it has been a while, I usually feel it and love to have is leaking out of my mouth because I prefer to do all things sex completely nude and get the full effect of cum running down my skin. After getting him off the first time I like to work him hard again and then have him fuck me, because he typically lasts longer.

Feeling those shots of cum gets my motor running, it helps sell the slutty feeling I have. But I also enjoy the slutty feel of cum running down my skin, either down my chest from my mouth or down my legs from my ass. If I can get both sensations, those explosive shots of cum in my mouth and cum running down my skin, it's been a hot night.