Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

Feeling a cock cumming in your mouth is just indescribable. Words really can't explain how it feels, you just have to experience it. Feeling my mouth stretched open, with that big, thick head resting above my tongue, and finally, that first sensation of that heavy plop of warmth land on my tongue. It feels so warm, so fresh.. It instantly puts me into a state of peace where I feel so comforted and safe, like I'm being taken care of. I love as the flavor fills my mouth up, it's getting so salty, he's trembling and moaning. Finally, being brave and taking a big gulp, truly tasting everything, it sends shivers down my spine.

• Like 2

I've seen a lot of videos lately of guys jerking off and firing these massive loads. There is a subreddit on Reddit called "Cum Cannon Addicts" and its incredible I mean we are talking 8 to 12 heavy blasts. I love to have a guy cum in my mouth and I'm wondering if anyone here has had the experience of sucking someone off that cums like that? Did you choke, did you spill, or did you drink every drop? I'd love to hear how it went down and if you enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 7:51 PM, bi4black said:

It depends on how much they cum. Sometimes I just taste it and other times I feel it, truly depends on how much he shoots. Most of the guys tell me they are going to cum, but not all the time. You just know when it is going to happen, their bodies get a little more tight, their cocks swell a little, especially on the bottom side, and wham, they cum!

I love that moment when his cock gets really hard and then his urethra swells out as he starts to shoot. I prefer that he cums in my mouth rather than down my throat - you suddenly feel your mouth fill with liquid and then you can savour the taste as it passes over your tongue while you gulp it down. If he squirts down your throat you don't get to enjoy the taste so much. I have an FB whose juice is really sweet, usually really white and creamy. It tastes so good. He always asks me just before he squirts if I want to drink his dirty seed. Of course I always do and I beg him to feed me. I try to really enjoy it all and not waste a drop! If it spills out at all, I hoover it up quick!

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I can feel a guy shooting in my mouth. I can feel the hot fluid squirt in and then the creamy salty taste. And I ALWAYS swallow. I love the sensation as it goes down my throat and the thought that it'll be inside my body for at least the next day or two.

Edited by BareBob

9 hours ago, BareBob said:

Yes I can feel a guy shooting in my mouth. I can feel the hot fluid squirt in and then the creamy salty taste. And I ALWAYS swallow. I love the sensation as it goes down my throat and the thought that it'll be inside my body for at least the next day or two.

Then i know i have pleased a man when he shoots

I love sucking cock. I love my reward which is his cum . Sometimes it shoots, some times it just pours out in my mouth. I love the feel of a guy tensing up before he releases his load. I don't like if he pushes his cock deep in my mouth so his cum goes down my throat before I taste it.

I always tell him I want his cum to fill my mouth. That seems to stop that shoving his ,cock  from going down my throat.

It depends on how forceful his cumshot is and how deep I have him. If I have him pushing at the back of my throat, I can feel it hit. If I have just his head in, then I usually feel the warmth and taste it at the same time, but don't get the initial notification from the actual shot.  Lately, I've been sucking a lot of straight guys and I have to say, their wives/gfs need some training. Most haven't had good head and they cum really quickly! (which is good for me getting more loads before my jaw gets sore!)

• Upvote 1

Well - it depends. Some just leaks, and I cant feel anything different, but the taste of cum tells me what just happened. Others fuck harder or the cock grow bigger just before it shoots its delicious load. I love to get it deep in my throat, but also just on my tongue to savour the taste.