Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

Can you actually feel a guy cummimg in your mouth? I've been getting sucked off for years but only recently been sucking cock myself. Each time I do I'm hoping to feel the guy squirting in my mouth and hoping for a mouthful of cum. Instead I get a slight sensation, a bit of cum taste and nothing more. Maybe I'm getting guys that don't cum much or maybe there's no such thing as feeling t squirt?

• Upvote 1

I usually will deep throat his cock when he starts to cum and I will always feel his urethra pulse as he cums down my throat. If he surprises me and starts to cum in my mouth I will always taste it and have a mouth full of cum to swallow. Only occasionally with I feel him actually squirting and it is really hot when I do

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

You can definitely feel it, you just have to get used to what you are feeling. And relax so you can feel it. It's the same with your ass too. And you are also right about it being different with different guys. Some guys shoot harder, some guys shoot more volume, all guys are different. Position can affect velocity as well as other factors. Just pay attention when you first taste it. It's not like a lot of pressure, more like drops or sudden slime. It's definitely hot when you feel the pulsing just before.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

It's give and take with me. I love it when I can feel it shoot to the back of my mouth and go down my throat. That is the main reason why I love sucking dick. A lot of them don't shoot though, I just feel it ooze out then swallow it all down. The last guy I hooked up with for oral, I blew him in his car at the park for about 15 minutes until he came and I could feel it hit my throat, mainly because I had his cock all the way in my mouth. He started jacking and within 5 minutes I had a second load I got to feel hit my throat. Left me horny for more, but didn't get any.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Each time I do I'm hoping to feel the guy squirting in my mouth and hoping for a mouthful of cum. Instead I get a slight sensation, a bit of cum taste and nothing more.

Yeah, same here! Having a guy cum in my mouth has always been a fantasy for me, and recently met a couple of guys that i am totaly hot for... Well sucked them both off a couple of times, and neither one came... I either stopped because my mouth was just to tired or they wanted to fuck me.. so I just assumed that never got a nut... Well the other night i was blowing one of them and was pretty sure i tasted cum, or at least it tasted like mine does, so I asked him if he came, his answer was 'Fuck yeah, i always cum when you suck me!' and his partner said the same thing. Well fuck me! all these times looking for what i always dreamed of.. and it was happening all along, and i didn't even know it. It was the same for having a guy shoot inside me while fucking... never felt that either. :( it's fuked up, as I aint got to many more fantasy's left in my head...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I cant get it in my ass, then I want it in my mouth! I can definitely feel it, but I don't take the cock deep when they shoot (I always ask that they tell me when they cum though). I usually pull back until just the head is inside my mouth, and I brace my tongue under their glans. I can feel it spasming in my hand and across my tongue as they fill my mouth. I don't like deepthroating when they cum because I love tasting the cum! That's the best part!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I've had a guy cum so hard when I tried to keep it from going down the wrong pipe it came our my nose.
OMG.. That's funny! I bet theres not many people that can say they have shot a load of cum out their nose!!
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Guest kazore

Yes you can feel it. I am a real cum lover. I've done it at least 200 times. Yes you can feel the cum. I wasn't sure only a few times when the guys didn't cum a lot.

yes, if you cant feel a guy cumm in your mouth, he did not shoot a big load, he just dribbled out, if he unloads big, with pressure and squirts, it will splash in your mouth and you will know it, then slide your lips off and your mouth will be full of sperm, if you are deep throating it will go right down and you will feel his cock contract. if he just dribbles, you will just taste a little cumm but not much, I love to suck a huge cummer. its the same with my pussy, if he really shoots a good load, you will know it, when he pulls out, your pussy will get wet.