Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

Yeah ,I can never feel it shooting,except if he is really squirting... then sometimes you can feel the drops hit the back of your throat.

All the sudden you notice that there is more of what feels like saliva in your mouth and it tastes kinda salty.. sometimes sweet

• 2 weeks later...

If a guy had a smaller dick, I prefer to take his load in my mouth instead of the ass. Although I've had a lot of guys shoot directly down my throat, nothing beats the feeling of cum filling my mouth before I swallow it. I like the taste of Asian cum the best. when I'm not in the mood to fuck, I usually search for an Asian since I know I'll want to swallow his load.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the taste, smell and feel of cum so I usually like to grab the cock and milk it as it's shooting into and on my mouth so I can maximize the senses the cum stimulates. I've been told I'm an amazing cock sucker but there are still guys who don't enjoy it enough to let me get them off.

ive spet many a night sucking cocks down at the local gloryholes, and i can tell you from experience, its usually a pretty unmistakeable event when you are sucking a nice cock and he starts to cum. i like to get them nice and worked up, maybe have them to the edge a few times and stop, get their cocks all worked up and throbbing to blow, then i like to suck the head and rub furiously with my tongue ans i jerk their shaft till i feel their cock get harder and thicker,witch is a good indicator that they are about to cum. then i just go crazy on their cockhead, and lo and behold, you get to feel them shoot their cum all accross your tongue and fill your mouth up with their gooey gift

• Upvote 2

ive spet many a night sucking cocks down at the local gloryholes, and i can tell you from experience, its usually a pretty unmistakeable event when you are sucking a nice cock and he starts to cum. i like to get them nice and worked up, maybe have them to the edge a few times and stop, get their cocks all worked up and throbbing to blow, then i like to suck the head and rub furiously with my tongue ans i jerk their shaft till i feel their cock get harder and thicker,witch is a good indicator that they are about to cum. then i just go crazy on their cockhead, and lo and behold, you get to feel them shoot their cum all accross your tongue and fill your mouth up with their gooey gift

You just described pure heaven.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best blow job I ever gave was from this straight friend of mine.  He was so turned on that I felt every shot of cum as he blew his load in my mouth.  There was so much power behind every shot that I felt it across my tongue and it hit the inside of my cheek.  I swallowed every drop.  I still tell him how awesome that was!  I'm a total top but I would really love him to shoot that in my ass some day!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

The first time I ever sucked a cock, I was a total newbie. I was 31 and had never had a cock in my mouth before. The year before I went to a bookstore and let a guy suck my cock--the first time I had ever let a guy do that--and it freaked me out. It felt so amazing and sleazy and I immediately went into a panic. I was straight, married, and a guy just sucked my dick. But I couldn't stop thinking about that sleazy little bookstore and how incredible if felt to be that nasty. Plus, I realized I didn't give a fuck about getting my dick sucked--I wanted to suck a cock. So I found another bookstore and two guys came into my booth at the same time. I was freaked out again and panicking, but I got down on my knees and started sucking them. I told them straight up not to shoot in my mouth, and they agreed. I sucked the hell out of those dicks, and got lost in the moment. Pretty soon I felt the guy I was sucking grip the back of my head. Before I could react, he shot his load in my mouth. Hard. It was like a pressure washer it jetted so hard. Well, I pulled off and cursed at him and he kinda laughed and could give a fuck less while I was spitting his load all over the floor. I was pissed and freaked out, but I kept wanting to suck cock. And I progressed to getting fucked in the course of time. But that's another topic.

Looking back, his attitude really turns me on now when I think about it. And I have yet to find a cock that has jetted cum as hard as his did that first time. It really bums me out I didn't keep latched onto that cock and swallow every last drop that night. I haven't made that mistake again.

• Like 1