Any cheating boyfriends out there?

anyone use kik messenger?[/quote I use kik but don't like the fact that you cannot set your status so sometimes I get messages at odd hours from guys who seem to think I should always be available to chat. That gets annoying.

struggle to stay monogamous and cheat and been cheated on in every relationship...generally I have come the conclusion men are just not designed to stay fucking one person!

Current fella isn't that interested in sex so I have now and again had a random hook up and let some hot stranger fill me with load or I look t find a young bottom to breed. I tend to go back to being a good by for awhile but then the need for seed takes over and I generally end up bending over for another stranger to use and love it!

I am trying to talk the fella into an open relationship so we can just get on and fuck

• Upvote 4