Pozzed by Grindr Hookup

I was the last person I expected to see on Grindr. I barely ever hooked up, just never had the urge...sure the app was there, but I rarely even felt bored enough or horny enough for that matter to open it up and take a look. Today was a different story to say the least. I was so ridiculously fucking horned up, it came out of nowhere. Ever since waking up with a hard on and some fuzzy memory of a dirty dream I couldn't quite recall...I just needed to get some cock. So I opened Grindr up. The options felt endless from the ample supply of hot guys but the first one to message me was of course going to win this ass and within moments a sexy pic of a latin looking guy with defined abs but a slim build popped up with a greeting.

Him: Need ass. Now.

Me: Direct, huh? I kinda need that right now.

Him: Distance looks close, you in the Hilton hotel by any chance?

Me: Fuck, must be a lucky night..yeah, want me to come to your room?

Him: Yeah, lights will be off, door unlocked. Come on in and get naked.

Me: Hot dude, see ya in 5.

Him: Oh yea...you ever do it raw?

Me: Meh...try not too, though I've been guilty of it at times. Neg and trying to keep it that way.

Him: Nah, that's cool. You sound like you're careful, think I could hit it bare man? I don't mind pulling out if you swallow.

Me: I dunno. How big are you? Last guy with this fucking huge dick nut in my ass twice without me knowing cuz his cock was so big and he blew it in so deep was like two hours after he left his loads came out. He said he was neg and that's the only reason he just stayed in.

Him: Just come over. We'll talk.

It was cleaned out and walking down the hall to his room door when I noticed a short muscled latin guy opening the exact same room number and heading inside into the dark interior. I tilted my head confused, the Latino dude was fucking hot but not the one I talked to. Opening the door I saw the two of them already by the bed, the guy I chatted with was already naked, cock rock hard and Grindr still up on his tablet. The other one had whipped his dick out and was stroking it from his white shorts.

"Um..double booked hook ups?" I laughed coming into the room and closing the door behind me.

"Yeah, kinda just horned as fuck and was thinking someone might flake," he admitted, "But you're both here, hot."

"You a top too?" I asked the other latin guy I didn't know.

"Yeah, just trying to get a quick nut out and go back to the gym," he was already sporting a full boner as well.

"Come here," the host said. I drew in and he reached up to pull my head down to his uncut cock. I got onto my knees on the bed pulling off my jeans at the same time but left on my wife beater as I serviced his dick. The other guy got behind me rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks as he watched me begin to deep throat the host's hung shaft. It wasn't thick, just a good and long.

Lube was poured onto my hole. I figured the studly jock was going to use my ass instead of the host's since it was already up in the air, and that was fine by me. The fat head of a cut dick pressed against my hole trying to open me up. I popped the cock I had been sucking on out of my mouth to turn back and look at the guy behind me. No condom was on his thick dick.

"Man, sorry I don't really take it raw," I apologized. He groaned a bit in disappointment as he stroked his lubed cock.

"I don't have any condoms, do you guys?" He asked. I shook my head and turned back to sucking, the host shrugged.

"Maybe just jerk off and pop the head in every now and again til you cum all over his back?" The guy I was sucking suggested. I was too busy trying to not choke on his shaft which was halfway down my throat, and it didn't sound all bad. That also seemed to satisfy the guy behind me for his dick was up against my sphincter once more pressing to get inside. He stroked his cock quickly and teased the head of his dick against my ass without going inside for a few minutes longer. He stroked it powerfully with quick movements back and forth until the words popped out of his mouth:

"Fuck, gonna cum!" he gasped and jammed his cock into my ass without warning. I wanted to gasp in shock, but the other sweet cock was once again fully down my throat and he had both hands gripping my hair to keep me in place for his pleasure. The fat cock being plowed into my hole pumped a few thick warm squirts of jizz into me, just barely an inch or two inside. The guy fucking me pulled out slightly and then drove it once more, and with the cum as lube he flew balls deep instantly with more jets of steamy spunk lining my insides. I tried to move my legs or ass to get him off but both his hands were already on the lower half of my back and pinned me easily onto the bed until he finished seeding me.

"Damn, that's exactly what I needed," he commented in relief as he pulled up his shorts and tucked away his slick cock and promptly left the room. I was allowed to come up for air finally and gulped down appreciatively trying to breath and struggle with what just happened.

"Looks like you need these," the remaining guy commented. It was poppers. I shrugged a bit but he had slid off the side of the bed and made his way behind me and back onto the bed before long. I realized he wanted to get the hole that was promised.

"Man, I don't know...he might've been poz and just drilled it in me," I laid on my stomach not looking back.

"Can't change that, but I still have some balls that gotta be emptied," he said, his cock was already pushing inside me as he lowered his body right onto mine, spreading my legs apart as his put more of his cock in. I quickly opened the poppers and inhaled deeply and urgently. My hole ached from the force and thickness of the first guy but now this one was way fucking longer. The effects of the poppers hit me instantly, and boy was I glad, cuz he was only half way inside and I wasn't sure I could take anymore until right then.

I sighed relaxing, and just giving in to letting my hole be used. I felt like it was all they wanted from me anyway was a warm boy cunt to breed. So, I'd just be his bitch and not think about it. I hit the poppers again.

"Damn boy, you really know how to open up," he was already piston fucking me so hard I was bouncing up off the mattress slightly. I couldn't believe it, "I'm going to cum in you at least twice before you go fucker." I wondered if I had finally gotten in over my head and was not walking out of this one with a neg hole....

To be Continued....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 3 months later...