Tiger Milner for President

TigerMilner

Seriously? Not. But I did post a selfie I took today with a member of a very prominent American political dynasty whose name has been dropped as a possible candidate for the Republican Nomination for President of the United States next go round. Tiger don't mess around. Fuck no I'm not a Republican. The photo is posted on my facebook page. I would post it here but I try to keep this slutty and sexual. If you want to see it look me up on FB. You know my name. His name is Jeb. Yeah, we had lunch in Miami today. Enough about that.

It you have to know, it had to do with my real life as an artist and his wife. She is a major patron of the arts here in Florida and a very gracious lady. I told you, Tiger don't mess around. I'm damn good at more than just being a slut. lol

Edited by TigerMilner