whats your fetish?

jd112

So, new here - new to this scene as well. ive never really acted out any of the nasty stuff ive thought about. So just to get an idea of what the rest of the community is like tell me your fetish :D

I have a bookstore fetish. I love spending an evening at a bookstore sucking dick through a glory hole. I love to fuck a bottom raw through a glory hole. I've also taken cock raw through them. Although not as much as I used to. I also have a tendency to find a hot jock bottom and get him all poppered up and use him. I have a few of those that are local who find them in this position. I also love to get high on 420, poppered up and bottom for big black cock. I have a few tops who handle that need.

My biggest fantasy/fetish... Being a cum dump at a bath house or sex club. Maybe renting a room and whoring myself out to anon loads.

Don't get me wrong though. In the end I am not as discriminatory as I may sound. I have a very open mind regarding men and sex. I recently unloaded in my regular cum dump. He then asked me to piss up his ass. It was hard for me but I accomplished it. He loved it. For me it was so so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have a bookstore fetish. I love spending an evening at a bookstore sucking dick through a glory hole. I love to fuck a bottom raw through a glory hole. I've also taken cock raw through them. Although not as much as I used to. I also have a tendency to find a hot jock bottom and get him all poppered up and use him. I have a few of those that are local who find them in this position. I also love to get high on 420, poppered up and bottom for big black cock. I have a few tops who handle that need.

My biggest fantasy/fetish... Being a cum dump at a bath house or sex club. Maybe renting a room and whoring myself out to anon loads.

Don't get me wrong though. In the end I am not as discriminatory as I may sound. I have a very open mind regarding men and sex. I recently unloaded in my regular cum dump. He then asked me to piss up his ass. It was hard for me but I accomplished it. He loved it. For me it was so so.

oh dude that sounds awesome I wish i could do something like that haha

I love being DP'd - there's really no feeling like it. Granted, I need my hole played with to open it up first, and I usually need to get pretty poppered up, but once I get there, I'm in absolute bliss ;-)

I'm also a total piss pig... love it on me, in me or both ;-) Really into man smells, hairy guys, guys that are into ass-to-mouth, and 3somes/groups, too.

• Upvote 5

Guest bearbackgemini

Love to eat armpits and ass. Also get off on being watched while doing anything sexual. Leather and dirty talk gets me off. Smack me around, spit in my face, fuck me hard and I'll be happy. Also plenty happy as the top in that situation.

I really like to rim men (hate being rimmed myself!); and like bearbackgemini I love sniffing and eating armpits. And love bitey stuff especially nipples; and wearing my black leather jockstrap.

No experience with wearing leather or rubber; but love looking at men in that on web - would like to try. Want a nose piercing but limitted on what I can get for $reasons. used to have nipple piercings, but again for $reasons can't at mo. Want to try being fucked by a man with PA - although not sure if I'd be able to go through with that - and know of no one round here with one!

Guest JizzDumpWI

I like a lot of things... First though is voice. Deep radio announcer voice and I don't give a crap what he looks like... Adam's apple has fascinated me forever. Dark beard shadow, hairy arms, hairy chest gets my attention always.

Contrast, prominent Adam's apple, furry with a gomer pyle voice (check hulu if you don't know who that is) is a major turn off...

Anonymous breeding.

Either sticking my dick through a gloryhole and having some random guy slide back onto it, or finding a guy on all fours and burying my beard in his crack till he's wet and open then diving balls deep till I'm satisfied. No other interaction necessary except a mask/blindfold if he wants to clean my cock after, I don't need to see his face or know his name.

• Upvote 5