whats your fetish?

jd112

Bareback sex - cum fucked into my ass, multiple guys, anonymous cumshots...

Exhibitionism - being fucked in public, outdoors, or with an audience in a sauna...

Feet - I love licking a hot guy's feet, clean or dirty, the submissiveness is just awesome...

Chokeplay - love being choked during sex, doesn't happen often enough though...

Spit - with me being spat on, or spit in my mouth...

Watersports - with me being pissed on...

Not submissive, but love 1, 3 & 4. Love fisting and Lycra as well

Leather and rubber are major turn ons for me.  I think it's the smell and sound of each, plus the fact that I associate them with sleazy horny sex.  They also look horny as fuck with piss and cum dripping off!

Also got major fetishes for watersports (warm piss running off a horny body is horny, pissfucking, even hornier!), nipple play (I'm normally a top, but a guy who tweaks my nipples in the right way can turn me into a slutty bottom), verbal (love giving abuse), spanking (such a horny sound when you're slapping a bottom's arse).

• Upvote 2

My major fetish is feeling that I will get pregnant from a breeding. When I find a top that is verbal and talking about breeding me and knocking me up I go to a place that is incredible. I really get into the fuck and try to open myself up to him so he can be as deep inside me as possible and I can take his seed and imagine it fertilizing me. I think this is why I'm chasing, so that I can actually keep his DNA in me and incubate his unique strain of the virus inside me. My "fuck flu" will be my morning sickness where I know I have him growing in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The older I get, the longer my list of fetishes gets. I have few limits and am willing to experiment with almost anything (other than pain, drugs, or needles/blood). Top fetishes on my list are:

Anon Hookups:  Meeting strangers in a random location such as a hotel room or cruising grounds for some hot raw fucking.

Bareback Sex:  The only way I get fucked or fuck.

Cum: Swallowing, taking it deep in my ass, or shooting mine into a willing mouth/ass are a necessary part of any sexual encounter.

Exhibitionism:  Letting others watch me be a total cumwhore in a darkroom, at the bookstore, or bathhouse. I get off on showing others how much I enjoy being a dirty slut.

Feet:  Nice feet on a man always get me hot. I'll worship yours and/or you can lick/suck mine while you fuck me.

Jeans:  Getting fucked while wearing jeans and/or being fucked by a man in jeans. Also love playing in wet jeans (water or piss).

Leather: Love to get used by a leather top (anything from a harness to full leather gear).

Rimming/Felching:  Love getting my tongue deep inside a man's hole. Even better after it's been filled with cum or piss.

Slings:  Is there anything better than getting fucked in a sling?

Snowballing:  It's so fucking hot to kiss a man when one or both of us has a mouthful of cum.

Watersports: Love to get pissed on (fully clothed), piss my pants, drink piss, or take it up the ass. 

• Upvote 3

Guest manfun456

I have a fetish for blindfolds. Love taking loads blindfolded, my sense of sight taking a break and handing control over to my other senses. Listening to my top grunt, slap me, and call me a pig while he works up a load, then blasting it in me, leaving it wet for the next dude. I love hot blindfolded bottoms, too: little fuck holes who just want anonymous daddy loads, or any loads. Fuuuck yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

Nip play, pure and simple.  Well, maybe not so pure and, cum to think of it, simple isn't required either.

Nip play, pure and simple.  Well, maybe not so pure and, cum to think of it, simple isn't required either.

One thing about living a long and queer life is that you have the opportunity to try many things.  As a mature (in years not in actions??) faggot, I have been able to try damn near anything that I or anyone else could imagine.   I fully subscribe to the thought that it is only kinky the first time.

In general, I do not think of my sexual practices in the terms of being a fetish.  If you think of fetish as a strong desire or need for a specific thing or action, I suppose that my love of POZ fucking and tainted cum could be considered a fetish.  Still, I have incorporated most of the sexual things I enjoy into everyday (I fucking wish every day) life.   I think that moves the sexual practices I enjoy from fetish to just being part of who I am.

But there is one thing that still captures my attention.  One more very sexual, sensual and elusive act that I have not been able to experience it haunts me.  It results in near instant arousal when I think of it or research it.   It creates a level of desire within me that cannot be satisfied by any other means of fucking.  

I desire to ride a cock that will give me a superinfection.  Even more so, I want that cock to be spewing a strain of HIV that is so powerful and so potent that it is beyond treatment.  I want the strain that can go to full blown AIDS in less than three years.

This is a difficult to achieve desire.  Of course it has immediate consequences and I know that.  It is also a bit difficult to achieve--true cases of superinfection (getting two different strains from two different sick dicks at two different fuck sessions, the second cumming after seroconversion from the first)....is somewhat rare.   The third issue is that most of these bugs are not in the US.

Do not get me wrong, I appreciate the bug I have and all the guys who fucked me during my chase and after.  But the thought of this monster virus drive me wild.  Many of you know the intense sexuality of having a POZ cock drill a toxic load deep into your loins.  You know the feeling of getting that test result that says you have joined the AIDS nation.   You know the pure enjoyment of raunchy, unlimited and raw POZ on POZ fucking.

Now imagine a draw that is hundreds of times my thrilling.  Imagine the moment of ejaculation as that uncontrollable bug is spewed into your well prepared asshole.  Imagine hear someone tell you that you have been infected with something that cannot be tamed. 

That is my fetish.....and it drives me wild.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...