whats your fetish?

jd112

NO limits PIG with many fetishes. My biggest are piss play, especially drinking from the tap and getting piss fucked. Rimming a ripe hairy hole that smells of sweat and shit. Shit kissing and fucking. Burying my face in a pair of sweaty ripe pits. Submitting to a Dom Top who treats me roughly - slapping, spanking, spitting, flogging, whipping.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On September 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Guys who love ass

long-boned mens' quads + hamstring muscles are so fuckin hot; especially when they dont use a rimchair to get their rectum walls tongue-scrubbed

1stCam03MA15135701-0023.jpg

Edited by curmud
spelling

For me it's trainers (sneakers) especially if they're sweaty n spunked up. Socks, white crew or footies.

Sweaty pits, dick n balls.

Nipples too, can spend hours playing with n getting mine played with.

Eating out a cummy hole, fucking a cummy hole, feeding the spunk back to him. The scent of cum on his breath always gets my dick hard.

Pissn spit too.

Fuckin outdoors, with an audience joining in, especially when I'm in the middle.

Guest fitnessfreak

I have sport fetish for guys in tight lycra/ spandex I really big fetish for cyclist. I also enjoy see any guys in skintight gear if it leather, rubber, jeans just get me turn on and love being fucked when wearing the stuff

On August 3, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Bottomhole said:

I really like having my ass eaten, is that a fetish?

yeah so come onto me - get me to take off my shirt + straddle me faced up - totally relax 2my warm strong saliva slick rectum scrubber 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On February 12, 2017 at 4:54 AM, curmud said:

yeah so come onto me - get me to take off my shirt + straddle me faced up - totally relax 2my warm strong saliva slick rectum scrubber 

m'meat iz long droolin clear slip that U lyk that cum git Ur whole ass ate