whats your fetish?

jd112

My fetishes are,

Big cocks, i love them, i love having them down my thorat and stretching out my ass.

Bareback, love to feel a raw cock in me and getting hot cum shot in my ass

Cock worship, love to worship and service a cock with my mouth for long sessions

Being submissive, love to let a top take control and just use me for his pleasure

Being a cumdump, i love to go to bathhouses and just get used by multiple guys and take all the cum i can

Love anon sex where I don’t know the top’s name or even see his face. Being tied up and restrained is also my favorite. 

On the lighter side, I have a fetish for guys wearing black no show ankle socks....I don’t know where that started, probably from my high school days. 

Completely anonymous scene

Would love to find a very artractive man on all four ready to get fucked. No need to talk, just ready to accept my load. Ideally have that bitch ready to take my cock several times a week. 

It would be perfection if he also enjoys being tortured, slapped, pissed on and denigrated to the lowest levels

Guest PigTonight

Favorite fetish is being hooded, collared and leashed as owned property, giving my SIR full control to do what he wants, to whom/what he wants, without any hesitation or refusals.

Piss in public... drinking a bottle of piss at a bar....  drinking SIRs piss in a cup at the mall...  Drinking his piss outside while he smokes a cigar.. piss from the tap, etc, etc

Cigars, Piss, Fisting

Conversions...

More Twisted and perverted the better (No Women/Kids)

Guest PigTonight
4 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Completely anonymous scene

Would love to find a very artractive man on all four ready to get fucked. No need to talk, just ready to accept my load. Ideally have that bitch ready to take my cock several times a week. 

It would be perfection if he also enjoys being tortured, slapped, pissed on and denigrated to the lowest levels

FUCK YES

Nothing wrong with a little humilitation :)

• 1 month later...

I like muscular and stocky bears. I love to deepthroat bear cock and feel my forehead against his tummy. I can't have sex with men unless its with an older bear. Stocky men are my fetish!

I also like for my feet to be played with and my legs to be caressed. 

• 4 weeks later...

Top pig here with several fetishes - Bareback, leather, public sex, cruisy bathrooms, sloppy seconds, sucking loads out of pig's hole & swapping them mouth to mouth, piss, FF (elbow deep and further), wrecked pig holes, groups, shared rigs, tattoos, piercings, toilet sex scenes, etc.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really love hairy pits, also having my own pits licked is very hot.

Being sucked/naked in public (at bathhouses or sexclubs), gloryholes (with audiences) and lately I am developing a strong feet fetish as well (licking a masculine, hairy, sweaty foot is hot!! Also having mine licked while I am  jerking of or being sucked).