• Upvote 1

Guest Gifttaker

Trashy guys

Sleazy book stores

Multiple loads

Guys who like to smoke cigarettes during sex

Golden showers.

I could go on and on but these are the tops

Like Tennessee Williams I have a deep respect for the candid honesty of White Trash. Gentle souls only. Nobody that would hurt an animal. I am not Vegan and understand the reality of where hot dogs come from, so normal farm activity is OK. Just anybody who hunts, works on a factory farm or in a slaughterhouse has something missing. 

For Blacks, Native Americans and Latins I prefer guys that are soft spoken and naturally high class (even if they are flat broke). No hood rat / macho shit. 

I like everything about legal age  guys but can only appreciate it if they are willing and nice. Nothing should be abusive coerced or forced.

When I first came out I had a fascination for long hair sticking out from under the back of a motorcycle helmet for some weird reason. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 7:41 PM, Sunovabesh said:

As a top (Situation General): Musky older guys who wants to surrender their holes to me.

As a bottom (Situation General): Someone who is older and likes to humiliate me with feminine titles. 

Red means a fetish I would normally not do, but, if the bottom wants me to, I'm cool with it. May not be ALL into it, but, can be.

General Aspects I fetishize about: 

1. Musky Armpits (Not Bad B.O.)
  2. Musky Crotches 
  3. Musky Holes (Not dirty or smelling of shit)
  4. Small/Average Dicks
  5. Guys older than me (24+)
  6. Interracial (White, black, etc. - I wanna fuck you all (Top or Bottom) (Though help a broth'a out, there's like no gay black/general ethnic guys around me, according to Scruff))
  7. Sniffing and licking balls, pits and cock.
  8. A bottom who loves being rimmed 24/7
  9. A top who loves being rimmed 24/7
  10. Facial Hair

Weird fetishes:

1. Smelly underwear/jockstrap
  2. Verbal humiliation (Both giving (top) and receiving (bottom))
  3. Me occasionally being fingered
  4. Slapping the bottom (Not cool with me being slapped) (Not really into it, but can be)
  5. Choking (Somewhat, and know the safety protocols)
  6. Voyeurism 
  7. Having my bottom crossdress for me (Don't wanna wear them myself, but, eh, if asked politely.....)
  8. (If it is from sexual release) Crying

Things that are and WILL remain as fantasies:

1. Humiliating my bottom/top in front of their families
  2. Having my male boss be my bottom bitch
  3. Having my bottom in chastity
  4. Whoring out my bottom
  5. Fucking my Father in Law
  6. Dominating my lover's family
  7. Somehow make a guy's cock into a pussy, and be my Cuntboi
  8. Having my top piss in my hole
  9. Having my top fuck my girlfriend
  10. Me fucking a guy and his girlfriend

Overall, I just want a nice guy who wants to bottom right after going to gym with me. Or a top after going to the gym with me (if my colon is good that day).

I'm down with most everything here. Of the things that are on the "will remain fantasy" list, 2, 3, 4, and 7 are all frequent things colonizing my mind. Regarding #3, I have my chastity cage already picked out, sized, and priced. I don't get why it's on your "stay fantasy" list.

• Like 1

Guest Cloudycigarbear
On 12/20/2017 at 10:40 AM, Cumhose said:

Is loving thick, husky, beefy, white guys with big asses a fetish? Lol

As a thick, husky, beefy, white guy with a big ass, i will say yes! I can say we do love guys who like us! 

• Love to be dominated (which sub doesn't?) and role play (dad/son) 
  • I really get off on spit - not just as lube, which I wouldn't consider a fetish - but taking his spit in my mouth - like it especially if the top who will give verbal commands such as "open your mouth", "swallow it". I especially love it if he doesn't just quickly spit in my mouth but really collects some saliva that he will let drop into my mouth from above while I kneel in front of him to suck his cock - with the right guy, getting slapped in the face in this situation or later while fucking can be a turn-on too. 
  • It's hot to be choked while getting fucked (lightly, not like breath control or until getting unconscious)
  • Guys that are older, taller and heavier than me
  • Muscles
  • Body hair (not too much and not a must - shaved guys can be equally hot)

Never tried but would like to:

• Water sports
  • A guy filling me up with his piss after breeding me while he's still semi-hard and inside me
Edited by s18865

Couple of mine:

- I love verbal play.  Aside from my sex organs, the most erogenous part of my body is my ears.  I love having them kissed, licked, sucked, and all; however, hearing the manly whisper of my top grunting and telling me how much he's enjoying my body makes my ass open up even more!  I don't usually get verbal on my own, but will do it as a response to a verbal top.

- I like ws, but in very specific aspects.  I've always had a fascination with guys pissing in their underwear and watching the wetness spread.  There's a vulnerability about a guy losing control that way.  It also turns me into a bit of a sub if a guy stands in front of me and pisses on my underwear; feeling the warmth of his fluid on the most intimate article of my clothing drives me up the wall (in a good way).

- Lastly, I love poz talk (see point 1 above about verbal).  I always have.  I think it was initially the taboo of it, but there's something about a man wanting me to beg for his marked seed.

Big ass, fat or muscled.

Ripe hole n balls

thick thighs, especially in tight jeans

breeding, pozzing, stealthing 

ff

fucked up sluts, high or just incapable of saying no to cock

older / younger

ass, sloppy holes, well used

rough n forceful 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 6/2/2019 at 9:51 AM, blackrobe said:

I'm down with most everything here. Of the things that are on the "will remain fantasy" list, 2, 3, 4, and 7 are all frequent things colonizing my mind. Regarding #3, I have my chastity cage already picked out, sized, and priced. I don't get why it's on your "stay fantasy" list.

Chastity, to me, takes a LOT OF DEDICATION. Now, for me, I like the freedom of choice, and I would imagine most bottoms might like that too.

Now, this requires a bit of context, so for me - I'm going to assume that for me to engage with my fantasies, it's mostly with guys who are "I'm going to say 'we'll definitely meet up,' but we're not gonna meet up again" kind of guys. They're the most likely outcome, due to guys not caring for close "dating," so, I just take in what is the majority, rather than the minority. Guys who will host, I fuck, then I go home and wonder why I wasted my gas on a 54 year old guy who couldn't take dick and talks like he's mumbling an evil text that shouldn't be heard of (Seriously, what is with bottoms mumbling a lot?). So, for most of those guys, I'm going to assume that my dick isn't the grand prize waiting for them at the "finish line" (insert joke here). They're faceless nobodies who just don't want to/ can't be able to indulge in my "fantasies." And so, I really don't have much of an attachment with them to be perfectly honest. Even if I found the grandline bottom who wants to choke on my dick like it's dry meatloaf, I honestly still don't see myself do that much. They're "fantasies," fixations that only come to mind for me spontaneously just for my enjoyment when cranking out a load. For example, when I jerk off thinking of me being a bottom, I will jerk off to the idea of a big burly hairy guy who hasn't showered in 3 weeks (It's an extreme). Thus, I take the situation when I'm bored with it, and get it up to him being a homeless scruffy guy with a few buddies (Again, an extreme). Then when close to climaxing, I just think of something to top all that, and thus I go into them all calling me a girl, sucking on my nips and making me a cumdump bitch in front of other scruffy guys and they all humiliate me saying things like "HA! You can never be a straight boy when you're so good at being a girl for real men." Then BAM, I cum, I clean up and I go to sleep, only to wake up and have the urge to beat the shit out of my co-workers because no one is willing to clean a toilet. I go back to reality. Chastity is the same thing.

My actual fetishes are just means of musk, me taking control or doing things to make my bottom feel "helpless" (Of course, relying on consent). Chastity, for me, takes a deep type of dedication. A means of trust, communication, and recognition of the medical aspects. That type of situation, in my opinion, that takes time to create - thus, not appropriate with the one night stands who can't take 6 inches, and seem like they're beyond fucking high (I swear that I might catch ebola from them someday). Sure, the idea sounds hot, and can make me shoot like crazy, but again, those means of reality needs to be discussed: How deep is the relationship; Does the bottom trust me that this ; Is an aspect for one's kink, and not a means of the health relating towards the relationship/dynamic; Are both parties on the same page; Are there physical factors that may limit the use of certain devices; Is this an aspect of the sexual or the psychological that might need more attention? There are some things worth noting when it comes to such a dynamic, and honestly, I don't see myself, nor any bottom, having the diligence to follow with that.

I don't see many bottoms wanting to do it. I don't wanna put in the work of buying something for a bottom, let alone checking equipment. Hell, And I like seeing dicks flop around (Dicks are fun, afterall). So, for now, chastity, like the others, is just a fun fantasy that I will think about and will "think" I want to have in real life, but, honestly - meh, may not really care. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, Binudenative said:

- I love, and prefer to be naked, when I suck cock inside an adult theater, video booth or a booty call. I have to be naked when I bottom to be fucked in the ass too, and bottom unprotected and natural. I love a natural, hairy pubic bush mound on women and a hairy butthole on them too. 😉 

I agree. Being naked in an abs shows that you are a faggot whore, thats me!  

Guest Southuk1984

I love licking guys faces all over, and having mine licked back (especially noses) I have a thing for cute noses. .

I also have a foot fetish too. 

If anyone is into any of that and wants to chat,  my wickr is - gladuk 

I have always been very shy and one fetish would be to be a stripper in gay strip club all nude with all the men dressed looking at me checking me out and getting hard checking me out and perhaps fucking me too.

I also have many other fetish one was sadly when i got the invite i did not have a car and the man who was to pick me up never did. but there were having a fuck party at a hotel and needed another bottom to fuck as it was suppose to be something like six or more tops and two bottoms they had one already and i was suppose to be the other. sadly i did not go. but its my greatest desire to go such a fuck party and be the bottom for a group of tops who just want to enjoy a great fuck and im naked for men who want to fuck me and take cocks after others and all different cock. all i can say that was what I was born to be! be on my knees or laying on my stomach and men enjoy my naked body. and fuck me, so want it badly! 

another one would be to be tied up by my feet like a pig and suck cock and have my ass explored and enjoyed and used. that is what i so want to be nude and fulfill mens wildest fantasies and enjoy a nice peac or ass and an nice nude bitch.