whats your fetish?

jd112

On 11/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, poztwink said:

Pozzing my younger brothers

On 11/9/2019 at 4:10 PM, poztwink said:

Agreed, They're 14 and 16, and straight. They know I'm poz. I don't really want to knock either up, but I do. 

I know if you were my older brother I would find it your duty to poz me.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:09 PM, reliableslut said:

Tall older brunettes with advanced degrees.  If they max out their 401k contributions each year, 😍

That’s where I went wrong.... I knew there was something I should have asked him about. Damn...!

I love public sex the thrill of being caught always gets me, love to be watched as I give up my body to tops but my REAL fetish is a guy with a 10" dick a bass boat and I place on the lake, okay so just the dick the boat and the lake fuck the guy

Being used by dom top.. just being a fuck hole n used rough n made to beg for more n just letting letting so in just there to please cock being the hole/s.

For hotter looking back n seeing the top is sporting a big biohazard tat  making me grind back n beg for more.  Then fisting driving every thing deep in me ruining my hole

On 12/1/2019 at 10:21 PM, littleK said:

Weird fetish, I have no brothers at all, but honestly have always been turned on by brother complexes. I wish I had a brother to fool around with. 

I have this same fantasy. I did fool around with a cousin a little but not seriously.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ATLpozbttm

I love reading the responses to this post. On any other site, I'd just say that I have a cum fetish but that won't really do here, will it? LOL.

I don't know if it's a fetish but I have a serious weakness for hairy daddy-types with big dicks - hands down, the sexist men on the planet IMO. I also dig precummers (I'm one).

But there's one particular situation that I've always been way, way fukkin' turned on by: when a random dude at a party will walk/crawl/climb over to me and slide his cock into my hole without asking permission or introducing himself. It's happened a fair number of times over the years...no rudeness intended or presumptuousness from the guy, just sexual attraction and a mutual understanding that we're here to breed. No words needed.