whats your fetish?

jd112

• 2 months later...

For an awful long time, I would’ve regarded my penchant for sex with other men, especially receptive raw sex, as something of a fetish. Perhaps that’s why I’m struggling to nominate my fetishes of my own aside from loving being fucked raw and bred; as well as sex in public/risky situations? Also, I am ridiculously inspired by the notion of sex with straight men.

The latter has been true for me since my earliest sexual experiences in my teens (when I showed a remarkable capacity for persuading even the most risk-averse, repressed girls to partake in public sex with me).

While I now pursue pretty much every fetish you can think of (I’ve become sexually very adventurous after being quite vanilla for the first 25-30 years of my sexual life...other than my desire to be fucked by, and be very intimate with, other men), I do so moreso because fetishes turn on the guy(s) with whom I’m having sexual relations and turning on the bloke I’m with is what most turns me on.

As a young teen, I was into fucking slippers,sneakers, shoes. Would line them with tissues, put on the floor,  get naked and put my dick inside and lay on floor and grind away til I would cum.  I soon discovered the tissue didnt always catch the cum.  My dads slippers were my favorite pair and they soon became covered in dry  cum.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I really love anonymous sex -- never ever seeing the guy or knowing about him except for his hands on my body and his cock in my ass. So hot!!  Also love love outdoor sex whether rain or shine, feeling the breeze over my body as i get fucked.  Now ... combine the two makes me horny all the time.  That's why i love gay nudist campgrounds!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regular boxer shorts.

A beefy or dad bod man in Boxers. Gets me hard every time.

Although, think it is because it shows off the guys navel. Every since I was a young kid I have ALWAYS found belly buttons a total turn on..

Still do.

I'm a big masochist so love being slapped in the face while i'm getting fucked. Love the soles of my feet rubbed and sucked. Bondage and leather, of course. Being totally helpless and overpowered. Blindfolds. Gloryholes. Anon sex. Bathhouses. Piss is my favorite. Having guys piss in my hole is one of the greatest feelings in the world hah. Candle wax. Gangbangs. Spit. Choking. Being degraded and made to feel like i'm a pathetic and worthless cum hungry slut that anyone can use. 

Edited by TwinkFoot
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/19/2020 at 7:37 PM, Starwood said:

Regular boxer shorts.

A beefy or dad bod man in Boxers. Gets me hard every time.

Although, think it is because it shows off the guys navel. Every since I was a young kid I have ALWAYS found belly buttons a total turn on..

Still do.

Belly buttons are sexy as hell. That moment when a buddy exposes it by lifting up his shirt does it for me every time. 

• Upvote 1

First, hairy, bearded, muscular, daddy/men with PA. I want these men to keep in the PA, light up a cigar and fuc k me as hard as they want. When I find a man like this, I feel like I just won the trifecta !!!

Second, I want to be fucked by a man with hyperspermia. I  want to know what it feels like to have that much fun shooting into me.

Third, I'm developing a strong more fetish, everything about it turns me on !

• Like 1