whats your fetish?

jd112

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

my fetish is a top behind me fucking my ass as he controls me and im moaning being fucked hard and another top infront of me as he chockes me holding me by the neck and is fucking my mouth. to have two cocks one in each hole as i get used.

WOW, Guess my "Fetish" is a bit different from most but I sure enjoy doing it even if the guy I am with is not into it.

I admit, Most guys are Not,

I'm into "CBT" the part I Love best is the Ball Stretching...

I wear Stainless Steel Shackles/Clevises on my Ball Sack and enjoy hearing the Nasty comments,

and Mostly, the feeling of them swinging my Balls and pulling, tugging all the time. 

Having enough SS Ring on to feel the weight Stretching me the whole time I am being used.

• Like 2

I have a fetish of being double fucked with cock on both holes, i basically enjoy anything and everything that gives pleasure to my top even and specially if it causes me pain. the last fuck i got i was wishing he would cum and stop fucking me as it was hurting, but i enjoyed it because he told and i know he enjoyed every bit of the fuck as he was riding my tight ass. i truly most love giving men pleasure and seeing them cum and knowing they enjoyed my body and i give them a great orgasm. i have had a top who spanked me so hard i was crying, i even enjoy it as he was then caressing my body and telling me how sweet peace of ass i had and he enjoyed me and like to see  as he was beating me. i love to see men get hard and have an orgasm enjoying my naked body as they what ever pleasure they desire with my naked body and it pleasures me as well getting used and abused and verbal abuse. i have told men before do what ever you desire just dont do any damage to my body, other wise do what excites and pleasures you.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:00 PM, Nemesis said:

I'm a man who, while loves inserting his man meat into his partner, likes to be dominated; have his man straddle him and do most of the actual riding is common. Other examples would be that they like to let the partner do what ever they want to him. I'm a submissive top looking to be dominated by a Power Bottom. 

Looking to be turn into a hell hound by force. Destroy the good in me and claim me for the forces of darkness. Watch as slowly I become the beast of your fantasy. Inject me steroids, growth hormones and wolf blood. Destroying this body so that your hell hound will come out to please you. Collar and train me if dare to the beast I'm meant to be. Mold my body to your pleasure: turn my teeth into fangs, etc.

fuck me daily, have your cum inside me all the time, i'll keep you dry

Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, KinkyBiNature said:

Jockstraps, Socks, skimpy underwear/thongs

I would Like to expand on this, since the last time I posted here.  What I find is a recurring theme for me, is that I get into my Running/Athletic  gear: Jockstrap, socks, shoes, and hat ( bicyclist style cap), in addition to caging myself under my Jockstrap, and a blindfold. I get into this gear, whenever I go to the baths, or set up an Anon Motel hook-up; it seems to be pretty successful with other men, and gets me turned on as well.

Hucows.

I love seeing large breasted women bound and milking tubes attached to their tits.

I know they aren’t giving milk,but I love watching them squirm as the milking tubes suck on their nipples.

Then the tubes come off and their nipples are large,swollen and sensitive.

I love Brennessln on the penis, eggs and ass, including the nipples. For many it is very bad. It makes me horny.

Ich liebe Brennessln am Penis, Eiern und Arsch, auch den den Brustwarzen. Für viele ist es sehr schlimm. Mich macht es geil

009f255e6988d24d2df9910ea6.jpg

009f256369d75212e674bf967c.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 4:15 PM, storymix said:

I love Brennessln on the penis, eggs and ass, including the nipples. For many it is very bad. It makes me horny.

Ich liebe Brennessln am Penis, Eiern und Arsch, auch den den Brustwarzen. Für viele ist es sehr schlimm. Mich macht es geil

009f255e6988d24d2df9910ea6.jpg

009f256369d75212e674bf967c.jpg

Reminds me of a experienced of nest and eggs !   I won a ticket of having a custom made suit made - I was very young !  This Older  , gray hair , man / wearing glasses fixing my designed pants - asking a question which side do I wearing it ?  Mom said ,"  Right side ! "  Anyway he was touching my crotch - tugging and twisting the pants - it felt good - exciting ! Think my mom noticed I was excited !  At that moment I knew I needed my designed clothes / pants by him ! Saving my money - designed clothes - that was me ! Now , I started to look very Good at school but I was visiting the clothing store by myself !  I was told my the old man to visit the store on Saturday about 3 p.m. - did so ! He mentioned to me that I was trying being a Stud man in school - changing clothes - trying them on - feeling him tugging - touching - different underwear - shorts - thought becoming more a stud - sharp dress man . He mentioned what I should do - developing my body and manners !  He noticed I was raw - natural - non - trimming . He mentioned he could really help me ! He pulled off his pants - noticed he was a very hairy male - like a Italian - but well trimmed at special parts ! Soon he was showing off his body - and touching mine - telling me - I became normal and easy allowing him to touch me - soon I was getting a erection !  He dropped his underwear - huge uncut dick - his dick and balls were smooth - hairy body - like 2 eggs in a nest !  We had a Good friendship with discounts prices !  

• 2 weeks later...

20 hairy muscle bears lined up wearing only boots and sweaty stinking jockstraps. two men grab me and force my face into each muscle bears sweaty jock. each one filthier than the one before. when I've done the last one they turn round and my face is forced up their sweaty crabs. then they take their jocks off. I'm on my knees with my mouth forced wide open. the bears start to masturbate and 1 by 1 they step forward and shoot their loads in my mouth. when I've swallowed all their loads they stand round me nd shower me with their piss. man I need that.

• Upvote 1