whats your fetish?

jd112

Love lounging round or being at the beach wearing low rise Speedos. It's uncommon to wear them at a swimming pool now but at the beach you often see them, mainly on older guys who were of the "Speedo" generation. Otherwise it's figure hugging lycra sports and cycle shorts. I used to wear just Speedos or lycra shorts for hookups but now I just prefer being naked lol.  

Love to be filled deep by a poz top that gets dominate and makes me take their load. Verbal is big for me it sets the hole mood.

Dislike: a top who is verbal online then barely talks in person. 

I dont hear very well on my right side so i need the communication.

• Like 1

I’ve any number of fetishes but most of them boil down to two things:

- a heavy dom/sub or alpha/beta power dynamic

- ass play

There's a huge number of ways to express the first: physical size domination (I’m relatively little), bondage, spanking, pain, humiliation, forced exhibition, recording/photographing/streaming, master/slave play, being whored out, verbal abuse, etc.

Ass play can be combined with the above. I love being tied down, helpless, and having a top or group of tops who are big into ass having their way with mine. Multiple hands grabbing it, being rimmed, spanked, fucked, fisted, dildo fucked, loaded of course, anything involving my ass.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, storymix said:

I love Brennessln on the penis, eggs and ass, including the nipples. For many it is very bad. It makes me horny.

Ich liebe Brennessln am Penis, Eiern und Arsch, auch den den Brustwarzen. Für viele ist es sehr schlimm. Mich macht es geil

009f255e6988d24d2df9910ea6.jpg

009f256369d75212e674bf967c.jpg

I too get a thrill from having my arse and balls stung by stinging nettles, especially if I am dared or forced to do it. Recently a friend dared me to go out into the woods, strip and record myself on my iPhone stinging my balls for him. A big turn on for me is the humiliation and degrading aspect of being made to do it. 

• Like 2

As a chubby chaser of obese men, I have a fetish which I am happy to say I have gotten chubby guys to agree to do with me....my fetish is to lay naked on a bed, have the naked chubby lift his belly fat and then place his blubber completely over my face, pinning me down. Then it is agreed that he does not remove his blubber from my face until I have masturbated fully and cum, or until I pass out, which ever comes/cums first. The heavier the chubby the better. 

• Like 1

With nettles on my sack and tail, I'm very horny and can squirt well, more than without. It also works for a long time in my pants, so I stay stiff. Nobody sees what's going on in my pants when I'm on the street.

Mit Brennesseln am Sack und Schwanz werde ich sehr geil und kann gut spritzen, mehr als ohne. Außerdem wirkt es lange in meiner Hose, sodaß ich steif bleibe. Keiner sieht, wenn ich auf der Straße bin, was da in meiner Hose los ist.

Have several, a lot of power exchange and Dom/sub play (not into bdsm), usually on the bottom end of things: watersports, dirty talk, “Alpha” top sharing me with other tops (not the usual thing with bottoms wanting a gangbang, more about giving up control or having a say in who fucks me), pics/vids of being fucked, cleaning a ripe/unshowered top with my mouth (pits, feet, list goes on). 

• 3 weeks later...

Breath control, particularily with water. I gave an underwater blowjob and was hooked. The thrill of trying to get him off on one breath of air... mmmm. If he has his hands in my hair fucking my throat as I suck him, all the better. I'd love to be fucked at the same time, basically an underwater spit-roast. That's a bucket list goal!

I've had guys also fuck my throat in the "throat swab" position in bed, with their hands on my throat. Would love to try that one underwater, while getting fucked!

I also enjoy bondage and BDSM. Gotta try it all at least once!

• 8 months later...

I love to wear shiny down jackets. No shirt underneath. They feel so soft and the shiny and puffy look make me much more willing to do all sleazy things imaginable. Love to go cruising in them too. Makes me just more slutty.  

• Like 2