whats your fetish?

jd112

Mine is strangling faggots till they pass out then shoving my arm up their ass to my elbow. Hurting a faggot, degrading it, telling it what dirty, disgusting, worthless trash it is then having it thank me for the black eye, bruised throat, belly full of piss, pussy full of dirty cum and face full of spit

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Mine is strangling faggots till they pass out then shoving my arm up their ass to my elbow. Hurting a faggot, degrading it, telling it what dirty, disgusting, worthless trash it is then having it thank me for the black eye, bruised throat, belly full of piss, pussy full of dirty cum and face full of spit

you need to run a twitter even the stuff you say is so hot and genuine sounding i fucking love it 

I have a huge fetish for any of a man’s cock juices, cum, piss, precum. Love using them as lube. also into sounding. One time was having a nice mutual sounding session, was passing sounds back and forth using each other’s precum as lube (yeah I know it’s not safe, but it felt amazing). He came first and used his cum to lube up a sound, scooped up his load in his hand, cupped his hand around my cock head and started using the rod to stuff as much of his load down my cock and breed my cock with a sounding rod. His cum felt amazing inside my cock. Eventually he made me have one of the most intense orgasms of my life shooting both of our loads out my cock. 

closest I’ve ever felt to another man. Would love to do it again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I absolutely NEED to have this happen to me

• Like 1

Mostly centred around being controlled (including chemically controlled), being humiliated, forced and pain.

Anything that touches ont eh above, im very weak for.

17 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

This is what i dream of. Add some forced chems and its pretty much perfect.

21 hours ago, bitchpigbottom said:

Mine is ass to mouth, love sucking precum and cum off a dick after getting fucked

That is so hot. I took a load the other day and it was a pleasure to clean the tops cock with my mouth after he came 

I’m into many things and very open-minded. But most of all I love being corrupted by Tops, 

I love when Tops corrupt my mind and try to use me to fulfill their fantasies. It’s how I became a total cumdump bottom, and it’s awesome. If it is wasn’t for the twisted thoughts of some Tops I don’t know if I would have the confidence to be a chaser, try ws, or let anon guys load me up, etc. I’m thankful for the corruption over the years and can’t wait for more. 

I love my limits tested and boundaries pushed. I’m so easy to brainwash and live to please Men. 😍

• Like 2

I am into pretty much anything dirty, nasty and perverted, anything that makes me look like a worthless, disgusting, used whore and a sissy, girly little faggot. I have always been into being passed around n used in public, taking loads in public, being fucked n bred by anonymous strangers and being a bareback gangbang cumdumpster, being whored out, walking around in public streets and clubs dressed like a cheap tranny whore n getting picked up by strangers for dirty barebacking by anyone who wants to breed me, being a human fleshlight and a petrie dish, strain collecting faggot, even being used in ways too dirty to describe here. but the biggest fetish for me is simply being used like a cheap dirty fuckslut by men who think I'm trash while they fuck me, breed me, pass me around, spit in my face, piss in me, strangle me and destroy my loose sloppy fuckhole.

• Like 1