whats your fetish?

jd112

• 2 weeks later...

My earliest fetish was big men’s hands and feet. The first time a dom top stuffed in hand down my throat pussy to get his fingers wet and then fingered my cunt, I came!

Seeing a real man laying back with his feet up in my face, saying “worship my feet faggot”, my mouth pussy waters and my boy cunt throbs!

Edited by Sospiro
Spelling

Got a bunch of them!

Leather/rubber gear. Cigars - the bigger the better. Cigarettes are okay if a hot muscle man/boy is smoking them. I also like piss, fisting, gunge, toys, poz breeding, barebacking, and (of course) a muscle growth fetish. And tattoos. 

Do I have a thing for pain? Because most of these hurt on SOME level. LOL

• Like 1

Earlier in the thread I said my fetishes were watersports and eating ripe buttholes, and that's still true. But a couple months ago I was accidentally feminized in front of my mom and grandparents because I came out of my bedroom wearing panties and a nighty when I didn't realize they were there. My room opens right up to the living room so when I walked out, they were sitting on the sectional and got the full view.

For some reason it felt like that was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me and now being feminized is all I can think about. So yeah, I can add that to my list of fetishes.

Humiliation and domination are top of the kink list. The rest is pretty much anything that puts me in my place. Collars, chastity and poppers are major turn ons they put me in a really piggy headspace. Leather Doms, skin boss, daddy/son, boots are hot too.