whats your fetish?

jd112

I love so many thing.

Hairy men, licking their pits and ass cracks, sucking their big bush and tasting old cum and piss.

Drinking piss and opening my slut mouth for their spit.

Licking their smelly asshole, waiting for a fart or even shit!

I also love young guys in white socks. Licking them and waiting for their load in my shitter.

I am a real pervert, so much more I am into.

• Upvote 4

Fetish?

Not sure if this qualifies but...

Ass to mouth.

One of the main reasons I started to bareback was to satisfy the irresistable urge to suck a cock that had just been pulled from my ass. Most tops seem to like it and I have had it drive some into a frenzy. I just find it such a piggy thing to do and it is a great way to demonstrate that I have few limits.

I don't like scat, and my ass must be scrupulously clean to get fucked, but there is something so hot about looking a top in the eye as you take his dirty cock in your mouth.

I have only done ass to mouth from another bottom's ass a few times, but I was in frenzied heat.

Other things? I don't really think of these as fetishes in the proper sense but I have a strong preference for uncut cocks, big cocks and and men of colour. But themore of those elements are combined the sluttier I will get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Football uniforms. Put me in the middle of a football lockerroom -- college, NFL, high school, I don't care -- then I'll be overwhelmed in a very good way.

Aside from enjoying watching the game (I really am a fan), I've had one experience with a football player. Years ago as a sports photographer for a newspaper in Florida (before I even came out), I was assigned to shoot photos of a local high school quarterback for a Sunday feature story. It's just me and him at the field, it's September, we're both sweaty. He's in a white jersey and light gold football pants (incredibly tight, and obviously without a jock strap), he's just dripping sweat out in the sun while we shoot photos. Long story short, I was looking for a reason to get him naked. I steer the convo toward his girlfriend and their sex life, he gets a very obvious hard-on as we're making chit-chat, I get even more flirty, and I end up sucking his dick while he shoots a load in my mouth as we stand under the goal posts in broad daylight on a Tuesday afternoon at a Catholic high school football field.

Most amazing sex experience of my life, easily. And he was amazingly cool about it afterward.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Getting my hole filled with anonymous loads.

Talking multiple loads, keeping them inside and using them as lube for other cocks and toys.

Public sex. I've been naked and fucked in parks.

Large insertions - big toys and fists.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...