whats your fetish?

jd112

I'm really into the sissy fetish and sissy Hypnos. Started watching them years ago and now I have draws filled with makeup and slutty dresses. I love chastity and was very lucky to convince my female friend to be my key holder and domme. She pimped me out to one guy, wrapped unfortunately. I honestly think that if I knew I could be hot, I'd go all the way and get tits. I did take estrogen for a bit. There is nothing hotter to me than being transformed into a girly sissy slut. I don't know if I'm trans and in denial but I've felt this way for years 

i don't know if this is actually a "fetish" or if it's just a need/desire?  i'm pretty deeply focused on "impregnation," and i don't mean a fantasy of having an actual baby in me... i get the , but it's not me.  my desire/need is for my Top to have a need/desire to leave some part of Himself in me, not just physical, but psychologically too. He may want to open my hole and turn it into HIs 'pussy',  or plant His seed or piss or scat inside my hole, give me breasts that produce milk for Him, collar my inner pussy, The list can be long, but ultimately it's about Him having a hold on me, a sort of possession, and ideally, wanting to maintain that ownership. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i don't know if this is actually a "fetish" or if it's just a need/desire?  i'm pretty deeply focused on "impregnation," and i don't mean a fantasy of having an actual baby in me... i get the , but it's not me.  my desire/need is for my Top to have a need/desire to leave some part of Himself in me, not just physical, but psychologically too. He may want to open my hole and turn it into HIs 'pussy',  or plant His seed or piss or scat inside my hole, give me breasts that produce milk for Him, collar my inner pussy, The list can be long, but ultimately it's about Him having a hold on me, a sort of possession, and ideally, wanting to maintain that ownership. 

Yes, this it it exactly. In my mind I think about his desire to impregnate me and colonize my cunt with his seed, staking a cunt-claim and making it his.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

So, uhhh.... *cough, cough*

So, uhh, when you finna hop on this dick?

• Like 1

My major fetish is being a toilet for random men; strangers, people I know, anyone who needs a toilet is free to come use my mouth. But that hasn't happened yet, so I'll go with my other fetish. I love it when my butthole gets stinky from being fucked. Anytime I get laid, my hole smells nice and dark when it's over. But when I get laid a few times in a row, the stink is extra powerful and I know everyone around me can smell it too. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Love being submissive to men and Trannys , fucking them sucking them . Also severe BDSM , BRUISES WELTS RAPE SCENES . BEING SLAMMED OVER AND OVER , till I am a total slut to my master  . Being choked,  while being fucked , scull fucked, fisted.  Use hands belt rope  choke me unconscious. if I die keep fucking me !

• 3 weeks later...

My fetish is serving and being the best CumDump I can be for Alpha top men! The act of submission to any top man and to hopefully have his sperm impregnate me drives me to do it over and over and over again. If an Alpha male is extra dominating all the better. While I have tried many things, and will continue to  try more things sexually,  I have finally found my simple fetish; to serve as a submissive CumDump to be impregnated by Alpha Top men!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, ottawacocksucker said:

men wearing dress socks and dress shoes. 

Yes me too. I also like suited guys especially fucking me in a toilet stall. Used to get this at a train station whilst rush hour around me. There was always suited smart married men wanking their cocks getting sucked off or open to fuck me on their way home.

I also have a fetish for Pakistani men, especially older bellied men who always wear white vests under their clothes of culture. Seriously, not one pakistani man has ever worn a condom. I like them fucking me wearing their white vests and shoes and socks.