Is getting fucked by a guy with wife, girlfriend and/or kids a major turn on?

Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

I've been fucked by several guys who are married/girlfriend and/or have kids etc

I love the fact that I'm a dirty little secret and it's so 'wrong'

Had one guy who fucked me three or four times. He had a girlfriend and his sons name tattooed on his chest. He would always fuck me raw but never come inside…. until our last meet that is when I convinced him too. Was hot!

Being the dirty little secret is definitely a turn on. I know cheating is wrong but I get a kick out of knowing I'm pleasing a guy who gets more pleasure from my ass and mouth than his own wife's. I had one guy tell me I got more of his cum than his wife ever did and I put out more than his wife.

• Upvote 1

Being the dirty little secret is definitely a turn on. I know cheating is wrong but I get a kick out of knowing I'm pleasing a guy who gets more pleasure from my ass and mouth than his own wife's. I had one guy tell me I got more of his cum than his wife ever did and I put out more than his wife.

Well stated! I totally agree love knowing I bring him more pleasure than other choices he has made.

I've had a few married guys in my day but I encourage gay guys to not give up on looking for meaningful relationships with other gay men. Becoming preoccupied with married guys can be a distraction. At the end of the day, married guys are just using you as a receptacle for their cum. Keep in mind that the wife and kids do allow the married guy to have companionship and love in their lives. What are you getting out of it? Hoes are a dime a dozen. I stopped fucking a married guy (who still contacts me) because I decided that it was unfair for him to maintain this double life and reach out to me only when his balls were full. So basically I can't have your dick when I want it, but you think I should drop everything I'm doing and give you some ass because you happen to be free today? Oh I don't think so (rolls eyes).

I'm in a relationship now which is open. Technically, I would fuck a married dude. But only when it works for me. :)

• Upvote 1

I have a straight fuckbuddy who calls me once a year, always when his wife is pregnant. He is 28 now, married for 6 years, and father to 5 boys already.

He is a short turkish guy with an enormous sex drive and a fat cut cock, hard and ready to shoot 24/7.

When his wife is about to give birth to the next child, she will not let him touch her for about 8 weeks, which is far too much for him.

He then calls me and I will let him fuck me.

He seems to have never heard about condoms, never mentioned the option. I prepare my hole well, since he goes for it without any foreplay. He just shoves in balls deep and gives me a brutal pounding. His first load cums after only 5 seconds, but he will not get soft for about 2 hours, and I always end with at least 4 loads of turkish boys in my guts.

He doesn't talk much but always remarks that my ass looks great (round and white), and that it feels even better than a cunt, and that I can take him much longer without complaint about pain than his wife does.

I will never turn him down when he calls me, and I hope that he will have many more kids.

• Upvote 6

I've had a few married guys in my day but I encourage gay guys to not give up on looking for meaningful relationships with other gay men. Becoming preoccupied with married guys can be a distraction. At the end of the day, married guys are just using you as a receptacle for their cum. Keep in mind that the wife and kids do allow the married guy to have companionship and love in their lives. What are you getting out of it? Hoes are a dime a dozen. I stopped fucking a married guy (who still contacts me) because I decided that it was unfair for him to maintain this double life and reach out to me only when his balls were full. So basically I can't have your dick when I want it, but you think I should drop everything I'm doing and give you some ass because you happen to be free today? Oh I don't think so (rolls eyes).

I'm in a relationship now which is open. Technically, I would fuck a married dude. But only when it works for me. :)

I fully agree with you. I was in two situations like that and it all centered around them and what they want and they do not know what the word "no" means. I avoid all married guys these days there are more than enough gay guys around for me to play with!

• Upvote 1

Guest Bttmlovescock128

I once had a guy fuck me while his wife watched..I was hesitant at first because I felt beyond ackward but as soon as I saw his cock I agreed to meet...his wife just sat there on the bed watching and didn't say a word the guy was really turned on because he pounded me out hard and flooded me out good. After we finished we all smoked a cigg and I rushed out lol

I love being fucked in front of my girlfriends. Most girls find it a real turn-on to watch their blokey take some cock in my experience. Especially bareback since girls then know you are a chaser

• Upvote 1

I'm a (gay) top, so physically it's the other way for me -- fucking straight, bi and gay guys in relationships is incredibly hot.

I have no problem playing with guys who are cheating (nor with cheating or being cheated on). All of the parties are adults, old enough to know what they need. This is true even of the spouse: if sex isn't happening at home, it should be obvious that it's going to happen elsewhere.

I don't buy the notion that there's some "healthy" gay relationship ideal from which playing with attached guys distracts us.

Sometimes, incredible intimacy can develop in an affair. It just isn't analyzed, belabored, or taken for granted as it is in conventional relationships.

And sometimes, in addition to the sexual chemistry and the excitement of sneaking of around, I welcome the limitations imposed by fucking an attached guy. Maybe I want to enjoy my space and freedom and leave the marrying, the parenting and the other societal obligations to him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3