Is getting fucked by a guy with wife, girlfriend and/or kids a major turn on?

Guest SBBOY

I'm currently in a sexual relationship with a str8 man with a girlfriend, have been for over two years now. He claims he and his girlfriend don't have sex, so I am his only sexual outlet (although I have had indications of when they have had sex over the years so I know this is only a claim and don't rest on those laurels of it never possibly happening). He also has two kids, in there teens (by women other than his current girlfriend). We have sex regularly--3 or 4 times a week. We mainly have sex at my place but I have been to his place a number of times and have had sex in their bed too. He even outfitted the garage as a "private space" complete with a couch and other furniture, and if I'm not invited in to the main house, that is where we fuck, bent over on that couch! We've gone on one out of town trip for a sex filled week-end which was great, doing it again in a few months. Last November he supposedly broke up with his girlfriend and came over on the night of their "break up" to fuck and fill me, twice! It was extremely hot but also a bit saddening for me. I felt used and tried to break our relations off because of these feelings (a few times actually). I also realized that they didn't break up, since they're still living together and have resumed their partnership. Still, we're together because our sex is GREAT. I don't fool myself that there could be anything more than our sexual relationship because he's still with her for the companionship and love and security she provides for him. Although he says he loves me, I know it's the sexual feelings he's expressing, not anything more than that. Our sex has evolved from him just coming over to find me ass up to take his load (like on the beginning) to us having passionate, affectionate encounters, lovemaking as it is. He now even kisses me, gives me analingus, and always does his favorite thing: to "get me pregnant" and fill me with his cum. It's his constant urge and need and I'll continue to happily do it because I completely enjoy that big 9" cock and those hot loads he fills my pussy up with!

The day will come though when I'll end up in a proper open queer relationship and I'll have to leave him behind but until then...

• Upvote 2

At the end of the day, married guys are just using you as a receptacle for their cum.

And thats why i love hooking up with married guys!

and reach out to me only when his balls were full. So basically I can't have your dick when I want it, but you think I should drop everything I'm doing and give you some ass because you happen to be free today? 

Oh god, yes pleas!

Horses for courses i guess.

I've had a few married guys in my day but I encourage gay guys to not give up on looking for meaningful relationships with other gay men. Becoming preoccupied with married guys can be a distraction. At the end of the day, married guys are just using you as a receptacle for their cum. Keep in mind that the wife and kids do allow the married guy to have companionship and love in their lives. What are you getting out of it? Hoes are a dime a dozen. I stopped fucking a married guy (who still contacts me) because I decided that it was unfair for him to maintain this double life and reach out to me only when his balls were full. So basically I can't have your dick when I want it, but you think I should drop everything I'm doing and give you some ass because you happen to be free today? Oh I don't think so (rolls eyes).

I'm in a relationship now which is open. Technically, I would fuck a married dude. But only when it works for me. :)

• 6 months later...
Guest 24collegekid420

The daddy that fucked me growing up when I was 10, fucked me the other day at his home. When wife was making dinner, I took his load in my ass. I remember sitting at dinner with his wife and kids. Cum dripping out my ass and running down my leg.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't actively seek out straight or married guys, but many times after a session at the sauna, a guy has started chatted and told me he has a wife at home or a girlfriend and he lives a straight life, just going anon with guys at the sauna on the side

one guy (funny story) even told me that he couldn't fuck me for long 'cos he told his girlfriend he'd gone to the DIY shop for paint haha :) i found that funny, he was good at what he did actually, i could easily have him up my asscunt again.

• Upvote 1

I used to let married guys fuck me but then I saw one at a restaurant with his wife and two sons. I was at my table he was being lead to his table, he damn near stumbled, looked like he saw a ghost and his wife asked if he was ok.  I felt bad for his sons, so after that encounter I made it policy never to hook up with married guys.

I got a bud I like to slut around with named Rory(Roryhole), last time we hooked at the ABS, I was waiting for him out front.

He drove up, parked and just meandering kinda slow pokin' his way through the parking lot, I thought he was going to boost an

automobile. Later on, Rory's in the video booth with the biggest gloryhole, door wide open, bent over, getting his ass whaled

on and hollerin, "Oh Hell Yeah Fucker!-Shoot your wife's babies in my hole!" Eventually he told me he had been looking at

the cars earlier for baby seats and "I'm the Proud Parent of an A+ student" bumper stickers. You gotta love it, the boy's a pig.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I try not to fuck with guys who have wives...etc. a guy was fucking me bent over his pool table years ago.....when his wife and teen age daughter walked in on us. No doubt, it was a bit tense.

Lately I find many married guys like to play the pox or barrbacking talk...but seldom follow through.

Still I know I am getting creamed by some married guys when at a cumunion or other sex venue....but who knows...or cares then

I try not to fuck with guys who have wives...etc. a guy was fucking me bent over his pool table years ago.....when his wife and teen age daughter walked in on us. No doubt, it was a bit tense.

Lately I find many married guys like to play the pox or barrbacking talk...but seldom follow through.

Still I know I am getting creamed by some married guys when at a cumunion or other sex venue....but who knows...or cares then

OMG! How'd that end?

• 2 months later...

i just bottomed for a new married guy. He said his wife was busy at a new job so he wasnt getting any. He said he didnt want to cheat with another woman because he felt women were more likely to cause problems, but didnt think i would. He said he couldnt believe how different and better an ass felt to fuck than a cunt, and i sucked him as soon as he planted his seed in me, which he could not believe! He loved the fact the sex was for his benefit and enjoyment only, He has 2 sons, and is very happily married, but loved the sex i gave him.

• Upvote 1