Is getting fucked by a guy with wife, girlfriend and/or kids a major turn on?

Guest SBBOY

• 1 month later...

I love the fact that I am a dirty little secret for possibly dozens of men. Yeah, they are married but deep down they know they're bi or closeted. Plus I believe I'm providing a sexual service that their woman isn't providing. Sometimes, these guys just need some really good head and a tight ass to fuck in some man on man action. If their woman actually sucked them off and gave up the booty, they might have a side piece like me.

I fondly remember one dude that had a fiancee who gave him some lackluster BJs (if ever) and made him use a condom whenever they fucked. He'd meet up with me once a week for some mouth-love and raw hole that he could dump his jizz in. This went n even after he got martied and had a kid.

• Upvote 3

Yes I love this with bi or 'straight' guys. Actually I love it with gay guys cheating on their partners too.

There was a guy on Jack'd who was cheating on his bf with me for a few months recently. Always fucked me bareback, always bred me, always made me lick his feet too (sometimes they were dirrty, yum!!). Always fucked me on the bed he shared with his bf. Then suddenly he disappeared. Guess his bf must've found out but I didn't hear anything more. 

But that was hot. Had quite a few bi guys from the local area too. So far they've all been outside and one-offs...

• Upvote 3

I'm totally into straight - bi guys with girlfriend or wife and kids.

- They often claim that they don't cheat their woman as long as they play only with a man.

- They crave for getting sucked and get balls, armpits and ass licked because girls don't like to do this.

- They love to go in raw and make sure to deliver a load deep inside.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Yes, it is a turn on.  Kind of in a different way than a gay guy.  Married guys, in my experience, are more hard up.  They cum faster and seem more desperate.  I like that they chase me so intently.  From my own perspective, because of my mpreg interest, I love getting fucked by real Dads.  Men that actually have made babies, then cumming inside me, to try and knock me up too.  Some get off on me saying that too.

Yes, it’s a turn on and my ideal top. I’m all about being an eager hole for a top to fill and will work hard for the cum. But, I don’t want to hang out or be buds. A top can breed me again and again but once it transitions to something other than me being his personal cumdump I’m over it. Married/attached str8 guys fit that bill perfectly. They want sex and I want their cum. No more no less. They keep it discreet and 100% about fucking. 

Plus, a few I knew their sons and that was a huge turn on. Something about a proven breeder that is overwhelmingly hot. 

• Upvote 2

Not really a turn on per say.  I'm an equal opportunity fuck hole so as long as I'm either swallowing his load or getting it blasted deep in my fuck hole, don't care if he's married. 

Do have a couple married regulars that I enjoy a lot. Was in a relationship with a married man for over 2 years.

On 4/10/2016 at 11:39 AM, breedmeup said:

dont know why.  I have a thing for married men with sons, multiple sons is a bigger turn on.  For men with girls do not have the same effect. 

I thought I was only one turned on by that. Because im in my 20's and like older guys I very often hear "I have a boy your age at home". Some have even shown me pics and asked if I thought their sons were hot.

• Upvote 2