Bobby

cublad

I’m proud of my body, I love showing it off and yeah I am an older guy, but my powerful muscle bear build is something I am very proud of.

The kid was one of those perfect ones, you know the sort angelic face and a body built from long hours in the gym, but also so that naïve that he did not know how perfectly hot he was, we first saw him when we were on the beach, I was dozing idly scratching my chest when my buddy Duke, a big black brute of a muscle daddy, poked me “hey bro look at the chicky coming outa the water” , chicky was Adams term for any young lad who got his poz dick a twitching), I opened my eyes to see a very cute smooth muscle boy in a bikini brief come striding out of the surf totally oblivious to the leering stares of a lot of the guys on the beach, my dick twitched in my shorts and I grinned “fuck yeah he is hot!”.

Both Duke and I watched as the kid sprayed himself with some suntan lotion and lay face down on his lounger, his bubble butt sticky up encased like two hard boiled eyes in a hanky.

I grinned Duke went into action, all those years of working on the London stage had given him skills for sure though no stardom, I watched as Duke circled round as discreetly as he could, going on the sea before nonchalantly walking up the beach and somehow ‘managing’ to look very convincing when he stumbled and knocked the boys stuff flying and then making profuse apologies to the kid giving him the perfect opportunity to chat.

Now Dukes look and bulk is enough to scare the shit out of most people but he oozes charm and has the gift of the gab that mixed with his deep smooth voice disarms most people within seconds and sure enough the two were soon chatting away like old friends.

I pretended to be asleep when Duke brought the kid over to our loungers, “hey Ted wake up, this is Bobby”, I opened my eyes and put on my best smile reaching up putting out my hand “hey bobby”, the kid smiled back “hi Ted”, as Bobby sat down on Dukes lounger Duke exclaimed “I’m such a clumsy idiot, I trod on Bobby’s bag and got suntan oil over his clothes!”, bobby gave a cute little laugh “hey its no problem”, Duke pouted “but it is, I feel terrible”, that made me laugh along with bobby at the look on Dukes face.

We drank some wine from our cooler and chatted easily and a tipsy Bobby soon became very forthcoming with information, he was on his gap year from university and he’d arranged to meet some friends here in Spain for a week of partying but had got the dates wrong and had arrived two days before his buddies and was having to stay in a hostel, when he said that he’d giggled “I don’t know, I’m so dumb sometimes”, both Duke and I laughed at that but the sly wink Duke gave me said it all.

I looked at my watch saying “we’d better go soon”, Bobby looked a bit sad but brightened up when I added “hey Bobby, why don’t you come to our apartment with us, we can watch your gear and have a few more drinks?”, he smiled a sweet smile “okay that would be ace” and laughed completely unaware of the connotations when Duke added slyly emphasizing the ‘T’ “Yeah, we can have a nice party!”

Back at the apartment and a few drinks later Bobby sat on the sofa looking nervously at the glass pipe Duke held out in front of him after he’d watched Duke and I blow clouds, he bit his lip “I dunno if I should”, Dukes voice was smooth like honey “hey bobby you’ve smoked weed right and liked it right?” and after Bobby nodded continued “well this is better”, Bobby’s hand was shaking as he took the pipe laughing nervously “it ain’t going to make me do anything stupid right?”, I could only chuckle “no son, if anything it will make you the opposite of that”

Bobby blew out a big cloud and we could see that the effect was quick on him, his pretty blue eyes dilated and he flushed as he leaned back whispering “oh wow”, as Duke lit the pipe again grinning as bobby took the pipe in his mouth inhaling deeply, I put my hand on bobby’s thigh running it up to his swimsuit and gave his bulge and nice squeeze “feels great eh boy?”, bobby grinned and laughed “fuck yeah feels great, make me feel tingly and horny!”

I rubbed his tenting bikini “yeah I can feel that son” and then pulled the front of his bikini down engulfing his decent sized boy cock in my mouth making him whimper “oh fuck”

Duke laughed “oh you will be Bobby boy, don’t you worry”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 3

As I sucked on Bobby’s dick and massaged his balls I heard the lighter click and Duke snigger “that’s it boy, inhale it in deep, good boy”

I pulled my mouth off Bobby's teen boy cock as Dukes climbed onto the sofa and I grinned watching as Duke started licking and slurping at the lads neck as he kneaded Bobby’s big pecs his deep voice soothing the boy, “mmmm chicky you taste like sweet honey” before plunging his tongue deep into the boys mouth, in the meantime I started to tug at the waistband of the kids bikini, in fact I chuckled “atta boy” as he raised his hips so I could pull them off easily threw them into corner.

I was enjoying feeling Bobby’s cock and balls, in fact I was enjoying every inch of his boy body while he just leaned back enjoying the attention in his tweaked little mind,

I looked up as Duke pulled his mouth away leaving a trail of spit that dribbled down onto the lads big cushion pecs and grinned as the kids glazed eyes bulged as Duke pulled off his swimsuit and showed his fat ebony cock to the boy, Duke bucked his hips making his cock swing and bob with a clear glob on precum forming at his piss slit, he stood closer and Bobby licked his lips “like that black meat chicky?” bobby exhaled a deep breath, nodded reaching up to take it in his hand but Duke backed away sitting down in an armchair with his legs spread idly playing with his cock grinning “well it ain’t gonna suck itself chicky, c’mon”

I rubbed the kids back “go on son, you know you want to” and smirked as bobby crawled off the sofa and went on his hands and knees over to Duke, my own dick twitched dribbled precum as I watched the lads melon like muscle arse cheeks bob invitingly as he crawled over to Duke, the fact that his tan lines made a perfect little white triangle on his butt just made it look all the more sexy to me, and I thought to myself ‘great target’. Bobby stayed on his knees, grabbing Dukes dick with his hand and leaned forward taking Duke’s dick into his mouth, Duke placed his big hand on Bobby’s head pushing the kids mouth further onto his dick ”that’s it white boy you suck that black daddy dick”.

As Bobby moaned as he slurped and sucked on Dukes big knob I stood up shucking my shorts releasing my thick veiny dick and picked up the goody bag, I walked over and winked at Duke as I got down behind the kid dropping the bag and pulling his arse cheeks apart, Bobby groaned and moved to look over his shoulder making Duke sneer “you just keep fucking sucking that cock boy”.

I could not help but sigh “beautiful!” as I gazed down on the kids hairless sweet little pink fuckhole, it looks so perfectly innocent, Duke smirked “nice?”, I broadly grinned “fucking lovely my friend”, I ran my finger over the kids pussy hole and was delighted to see it pucker in response, I spat on it and bobby squirmed and groaned and spread his knees as I slid my index finger in the his hot little hole and chuckled “it seems our new pig boy likes his pussy being played with!”, Dukes sneered “fuck yeah” and then pulling the lads mouth of his dick “that right boy, you like things up your shitter”, Bobby moaned “Yes Sir!” before plunging his mouth back onto Dukes dick as I fingered his sweet little cunt.

I pulled my finger out of the kids clit and delighted in seeing it pucker and pulse as the boy moaned exasperated that his hole was now empty, I ran my hand over his lovely bubble butt “don’t worry boy you won’t be empty for long” and I opened our goody bag pulling out the Tina enriched jar of lube, I dipped my finger into it getting a nice big scoop of it on my finger before gently applying it only his hole and pushing it inside, digging in deep before removing my finger and picking a nice sized lump of Tina from the goody bag and winking at Duke who place both hands on Bobby's head ready to hold fast. I placed my hand on the small of the boys back and pushed the lump into the boy’s cunt with the other.

We held Bobby firm as he bucked and writhed at the lump fizzed and dissolved in his hole, the burn really hit the kid hard, he started sweating profusely and flushed bright red, gagging on Dukes dick, I could feel the boys anal muscles clench and spasm as they tried to expel the Tina, but I kept my finger firmly up the boy butt as the chems were absorbed sneering sternly “stay fucking still slut!”.

After a little while the kids breathing started to settle down, and I could feel his pussy relaxing round my finger so I pushed another one in along side making the boy moan and wiggle his butt as I gently finger fucked him and he started to slurp and suck on Dukes fat dick as Duke laughed “fuck yeah pig boy bobby”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 4

Duke pulled Bobby’s mouth up off his cock, leaned forward holding the kids head in his hands and thrust his tongue into the boys mouth giving him a good snog that was eagerly returned, Duke licked up the boys sweaty face before biting the lads neck leaving a nice angry looking love bite before leaning and leering over the boys shoulder “yeah the chicky’s in chem pig heaven”, I pulled my fingers out of the boys hole which were covered with lube and mucus from the boys twat and twisted the kid round looking at his dopey cute face with hugely dilated pupils and smiled “yeah our new boys high and horny as fuck ain’t ya boy?”, the kid grinned and whimpered as he ran his hands over his perfect pecs and abs “yeah so horny”, I held the boys head and pushed my fingers into his mouth as Bobby continued to feel himself up eagerly sucking and licking my fingers “that’s it boy, suck your cunt juices off my fingers”

Duke reached down and squeezed the lads balls and his hard cock “nice I like a chicky who gets hard when he’s chemmed” and then ran his other hand over the kids buttocks and pushed a finger into the boys pussy “mmmmm that’s a hungry little boy hole you have don’t ya chicky?” the kid murmured and pushed his hole back on Dukes finger as I twisted bobby’s head round pushing my tongue into his willing eager mouth giving him a deep long slobbery snog that lasted a few minutes until pulling my mouth away and gobbing into his open mouth.

I rose up on my haunches and then stood up, pulling a wobbly Bobby up along side me “lets get him into the bedroom”

As we stood Duke pulled on the boys little patch of pubes, “I think these should go chicky, make you a real boy for your new daddies eh?”, the boy just giggled and nodded as we led him to the bedroom.

Once in there I pushed Bobby onto the bed and he giggled as he bounced on it, I climbed onto the bed kneeling beside the kid and pulled his mouth onto my cock which he started sucking like a hungry baby on its mothers titty, but he could not help giggle again dropping my dick from his mouth as Duke smeared some shaving foam on his pubes and shaved them off his cute face smiling “tickles!”.

Duke admired his handiwork “now ain’t that better and pretty chicky?” the kid looked down at his shaven pubes and whispered “oh wow yeah!” staring for a few moments before I steered his mouth back onto my cock coaxing him gently as he slobbered and sucked “that’s it baby you suck Daddy’s cock nicely”.

Duke pushed the kids legs back at the knees giving him an excellent downwards look at Bobby’s hole “awww that’s so sweet chicky, your boi pussy is practically winking at me”, I had to grin and chuckle “yeah that right daddy Duke? It’s winking? hmmmm I think maybe that it needs some stretching?”, Duke was now up on the bed kneeling in between the lads spread open wide legs slapping his cock head against the kids hole slathering his poz precum over it and making the boys cunt quiver in eager anticipation “oh I think so Ted, you want that don’t you boy?”, I pulled my cock out of the boys mouth and slapped it across his face and lips coating them with my own noxious precum which he eagerly licked off “you want your pussy stretched a bit son? Want Daddy Duke to put his big black cock in your cunt and make you a good boy?”

Bobby bobbed his head eagerly arching his neck and pointing his tongue frantically licking at my under shaft groaning eagerly “fuck yes I want it, give it to me please!!!” before he finally caught my cock head with his mouth and swallowing my dick into his eager little mouth making me moan as I winked at Duke “we may just have to keep this one”.

Duke smirked “yeah” his eyes twinkling “shall we slam him?”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 4

Cublad, this is so fucking hot. The line "Want Daddy Duke to put his big black cock in your cunt and make you a good boy?" nearly made me cum without touching myself and I know tonight I'm gonna dream about it.

• Upvote 1