Bobby

cublad

I looked down at the boy, his mouth stretched round my fat cock with dribbles of spit and my poz precum oozing at the sides of him mouth, one of his hands feeling his tits and cock the other wrapped round the base of my cock pulling it into his mouth like a possessive child with its favourite toy, shifting my gaze back to Duke I grinned “do it”, Dukes literally whooped with joy, apart from fucking and pozzing boy arse one of his favourite things to do was initiate them into slam sex, as Duke got the point ready I reached down and slid a finger into Bobby’s pussy making the kid moan and writhe.

Duke got back onto the bed and pulled Bobby’s hand from his tits stretching his arm out to the side, Bobby groaned prompting Duke soothe him as the rubber tourniquet was wrapped round his arm “shhh boy don’t worry you’ll be able to feel yourself up soon, right after we have blasted you straight into pig boy heaven”

Bobby murmured and flinched as the needle went in but I held his mouth on my cock while Duke pressed the plunger, I let go of the boys head as Duke pulled of the tourniquet and Bobby’s eyes bulged my cock falling out of his mouth as his face and body flushed, he wheezed and then his big chest heaved with a series of hacking coughs his whole body spazmed as he went flying into his new favourite place to be.

The coughing stopped and the kid laid there for a moment looking up at my his innocent blue eyes bugging out of their sockets in wonder but also almost wild with desire as he started to run his hands over his body letting out cute cooing noise before one of his hands reached up to started feeling our bodies while the other went down past his cock and he started rubbing his hot hole letting out sweet little animalistic growls like a bitch in heat.

Duke and I traded winks and I ran my fingers down over the kids chest, over his abs and in between his legs which he dutifully pulled back at the knees giving me easier access to his hole which was puckering and pulsing, I stared right into the boys eyes grinning “I think its time for you to get fucked Bobby don’t you?”, the kid sighed “oh yes please Daddy”, I leaned down deep kissing the boy before pulling up “Daddy Dukes going to go first okay boy?”, the lad nodded making me grin widely “and don’t you worry son, after Daddy Dukes fucked you and cum in your pussy, I’ll fuck you and cum in you too”, the kid groaned as Duke climbed of the bed grabbing the lads legs spreading them wide and started to rub his cock head over the boys sweet little pussy “you ever had cum in your pussy before son?” , the kid actually looked a bit embarrassed whimpering “no”, Duke chuckled at the forlorn look on the boys face, “well don’t worry son, your about to get a lot”.

As Duke pressed his cock up against the boys hole smearing it with his poz precum I shivered with excitement and a touch of jealousy as to me there is nothing like a bareback virgin taking his first raw cock, Duke grinned at me and pulled his cock away “as its your birthday coming up Ted, you should go first”, I was a bit stunned I have to say but could not help but grin back at Duke, “if your sure?”, Duke laughed “oh I am sure plus I think the chicky really wants you to be first, look at the way his puppy dog eyes look at you”, I looked down at the kid, his eyes were indeed wide like a puppy dogs so I just had to smile “you really want me to go first son?”, Bobby nodded and his voice crackled “Yes Daddy Ted I want you to go first, please”, I leaned down and kissed the kids forehead “thank you boy, I will love to be your first seeder and then you’ll be my good boy for always”, Bobby literally trilled with pleasure and Duke laughed “looks like you have a new boy in your life Ted, happy birthday!!”

As I took my place in between bobby’s legs grabbed them and pushing them back firmly spreading them wide Duke got up onto the bed and tweaked the boys nipple “though Daddy Ted is going first I am going to fuck you afterwards chicky, fill your white pussy with my black man seed”, I grinned at the boy “that’s right son, my boy gets fucked by who I say and no one else understand?”, the boy looked at me with those puppy dog eyes sighing “oh yes Daddy” as he hooked his hands behind his knees and pulled them back showing off his eager little cunt to me.

I placed my cockhead up against Bobby’s sweet little hole I knew I wanted to make sure his first seeding and pozzing was as lovely as his tweaked up little mind was going to remember, I rubbed my helmet over his wet little pucker, adding my plentiful precum to Dukes making the boys pussy lips literally glisten in the evening sun.

I looked right into the kids eyes as I pushed and they widened and then closed as he emitted a deep sigh of pleasure as my fat cockhead began to force his ring to open to let me in, Duke was watching intensely as my mushroom head audibly popped through the kids little sphincter making the boy groan and Duke whistle “fucking beautiful”, I rested for a moment pulsing my dick to drip deposit some of my toxic precum into the boys innocent fuck canal.

Never taking my eyes away from Bobby’s I slowly but determinedly sank the length of my dick into his eager little cunt, his tightness was really a joy to feel wrapped round my fuckstick, until my pubes rested against his smooth arse, I grinned “that’s a good boy, you have all of Daddy’s cock in you now”, the kid just moaned “I love it Daddy, its so big”, Duke laughed “hell yeah now fuck that slut and seed him good and proper”, I rotated my hips and then pulled a little out pushing in a little quicker, suitably training the kids hole how to accept his new daddy’s fuckpole.

Bobby whimpered and cooed in pleasure as my withdrawals and re-penetrations became quicker and more forceful, I rested back on my haunches for a moment pulling about halfway out and just flexed my dick in the kids cunt, Duke leaned in to have a look “fuck yeah Ted your reaming that chickys pussy out so good!!”.

I pushed back in again leaning over him, having to control myself as the kids anal muscles went into overdrive milking my cock inside him as more and more of my dirty precum coated the insides of his little cunt, I fucked harder and harder slamming my dick into him my big full balls slapped against his arse.

The boy was crying out in sheer pleasure as he felt my broad hairy chest and pulled my nig nipples, my balls well now simmering with heat and I knew I would not last much longer and the pure thought in my mind that I was going to be the first to seed the kid and keep his holes filled with daddy spunk from many men in the future sent me into over the edge, I fucked like a man possessed but then I stopped and I pulled back so my cockhead was just in the kids cunt relishing the sight the Bobby’s now red puffy boy pussy ring stretched obscenely round my mans cock, I just had to see that hole one last time before I bred it.

I slammed back into him, knocking the wind out of the kid and he howled as I resumed pumping my dick in and out of his twat, Duke held the kids head and gobbed straight into the boys mouth “yeah chicky your Daddy’s about to breed you, knock your boy body up good with his spunk!!”, those words sent me over the edge and I grunted and growled as I push my dick as far as it would go into Bobby and fired shot after shot of my poz spunk deep into the kids guts, my orgasm was so intense that I actually felt a searing pain in my head that I had to close my eyes, I heard the boy groan and his hole flex round my cock milking more spunk out of my piss slit, Duke gasped and said “wowey fuck look at that!!” making me open my eyes and look down at my hairy gut and his abs that were covered with the cum the boy had shot without touching his cock, I growled “you fucking beautiful boy” as I leaned down crushing Bobby under me “your mine now”, he just pulled my face to his and just before he shoved his tongue into mine sighed “yes I am Daddy”.

Duke laughed “hey you two can make out later I need to screw this chicky now”, I smiled “of course mate” as I pulled my cock out of my boys sweet cunt, Duke flipped the boy onto his belly as I moved to the head of the bed and pulled the kids mouth onto my cock, I loved the way Bobby looked up my adoringly as he licked and sucked the cum and his arse juices off my cock, Duke got onto the bed between the lads spread legs and slapped his arse “raise your butt up chicky” which the kid did without question and Duke grinned “atta boy” as he pumped his dick a few times “your leaking some of your daddy’s seed, lets put it back inside where it belongs”, the kid groaned as Duke rubbed my spunk onto his cock head before he then slid it effortlessly into Bobby’s eager fuckchute.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 4

That night Bobby sleep curled up with me spooning him, my arms wrapped protectively round him like a good Daddy should and when I woke up late the next morning I looked down to see his head resting on my chest and those pretty eyes gazing up at me, he grinned “morning”, I stroked his head “morning son you feeling ok?”, he purred at my touch “I’m good Daddy” and buried his face in my chest hair whispering “I want to thank you for what you did”, I smiled down at the boy “for what boy?” he looked up at me his face reddened “for chemming me, seeding me and making me your son, I wanted it you know”, I stroked his face “I know you wanted it and needed it son, you just needed me to bring it out of you”, he grinned up at me “Yes I did Daddy”.

I laid on my beck rested up against pillows and inhaled on my cigarette, filthy habit I know but then I’m filthy, I growled as the kid climbed on top of me and slid his cunt down on my rock hard dick “good boy”, Bobby sighed as his cunt took the last few inches of my dick “thank you daddy”, as the boy bounced up and down he was feeling his tits making me ponder “ever thought about getting your tits pierced son?”, he groaned as flexed my cock “oh god no daddy”, I raised my hips to give his pussy as few good pumps “well we will get them pierced”, the lad pinched his nipples “fuck yes Daddy”.

“well good morning” Duke grinned as he stepped into the room and climbed onto the bed behind Bobby, “you loving Daddy’s dick in your shute boy?”, the lad made a ‘mmm’ing’ noise as Duke pulled his head to the side and shoved his tongue in the boys mouth, Duke kissed the boy for a few minutes before getting off the bed “coffee?”, I grunted “yeah” as I pumped yet another load into Bobby’s cunt.

I sipped my coffee scrolling through my new property’s phone as Bobby knelt on the floor sucking off Duke “I’m going to get the kids nips pierced”, Duke grinned holding the boys hair as he pumped the lads head up and down on his dick, “fuck nice, I can see if Carlos is in town?”, I blew out some smoke “sweet call him” as Duke picked up the phone winking at me “pay or trade?”, I looked at Bobby’s muscle butt bobbing as he sucked “trade”.

I paused on a picture on Bobby’s phone and let out a whistle, “who is this boy?”, the kid pulled his mouth away from Dukes dick “that’s Ryan”, I grinned Ryan was a hot very short compact ginger haired muscle boy, “is he a faggot like you son?”, Bobby blushed and nodded, “good call him and tell him to fly over today”, the kid frowned “why?” I burst out laughing, my boy was jealous! “Not for me my little love, he’s for Duke!” the look of relief on Bobby’s face was a pure picture to behold.

Duke pulled the boys mouth back onto his cock “your not calling anyone till I’ve spunked your mouth chicky”, the kid went back to sucking as Duke raised his eyebrows quizzically at me, I passed him the phone to Duke and his eyes almost popped out of his head as he grunted and shot his wad into the boys throat “me want!”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 4

I squeezed Bobby’s balls hard enjoying him squirming on my lap trying to retain composure as he chatted to his pal Ryan on the phone “aww c’mon dude, its great here”, he covered the mouthpiece on the phone “he says no cash”, I nodded whispering “we’ll pay, tell him you’ll put it on your credit card”. A few minutes later Bobby was grinning as Ryan readily agreed to be on the plane later that day, he hung up the phone and leaned in to kiss me “he’s coming daddy”, as me and the kid shared a nice long sloppy wet kiss Duke grunted jovially “oh he’ll be cumming chicky and paying for that flight with his arse, just like you!”

Carlos is one of the guys that epitomises the stereotypical Spanish Daddy, big gut, hairy, very sweaty with a big bushy handlebar moustache, everything a Spanish daddy should be except he was born in London and had a cockney accent that 15 years living in Spain had not diminished. Carlos was swigging beer out of a bottle and had a cigar hanging from the corner of his mouth as I let him into the apartment; he smirked and grinned as Duke fed Bobby the pipe “just warming the kid up eh?”

I laid it out there and then “I want the boys tits, ears and boycock pierced”, Carlos traced his finger up Bobby’s ab’s who shivered under his touch, Carlos chewed on his cigar “gold or silver?”, I looked at Bobby, taking in his deep tan, bright blue eyes and brassy blond hair “gold for sure”, Carlos got his bag “gold’s expensive bro”, I smirked and pushed the kid onto his back on the table, lifting his legs back to show his pink swollen cunt off to Carlos “only the best for my boy”, Carlos rubbed his impressive cock through his shorts “nice, I could pimp him easily?”, I laughed “no no Carlos this boy is mine for always” and picked up the kids phone showing him the picture of sweet little ginger Ryan “once Dukes done with him you can have that”

Carlos looked at the picture as my boy slid off the table, got on his knees and undid Carlos’s shorts making the man gasp as my boy started sucking “pity he’s ginger I am over stocked with ginger at the mo”, Duke grabbed the phone off Carlos “well I like ginger and may keep him so lets see what else Ted’s boy has to offer!”, I grinned as my boy started to suck on Carlos’s log of a cock “you sure you don’t wanna sell this one?”, I rubbed my boys head “No he’s mine”.

The sun glistened off my boys earrings in the early afternoon sun as he groaned and grunted as Carlos’s big slick cock reamed out his cunt, I pulled on the boys engorged newly pierced nips “your such a good boy making daddy proud”, the kid purred “thank you Daddy”, I kissed my boy toy on the forehead as his phone beeped, I picked it up winking at Duke “seems Ryan has just checked in”, Duke grinned as he slipped his cock into my boys mouth “good, I am eager to chem. and poz his lil white muscle butt!”.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

Duke was padding round the apartment looking at himself in the mirrors at every opportunity making me laugh “hey chill out you look good!”, Duke flexed his pecs raising his eyebrows in a quite sinister way “you think he’ll like me?”, I had to smirk “like he has a choice”, Duke broke out into a wide grin “true, hey time to go”

My boy walked into the living room and I had to smile as I rubbed my crotch my boy was looking hot as fuck especially with the Mohawk haircut I had given him earlier, not that he had been too keen on it at the time, in fact I’d had to show him what happens when a boy fucks off his Dad and you could see from the way he was walking that the good hiding I’d given had been effective.

The kid shuffled his feet and bit his lip “I’m really very sorry Daddy”, I shrugged my shoulders “I know you are boy, but who knows best?” he bowed his head “you do Daddy”, I smile and gave him a kiss on the forehead “that’s right boy, and don’t you forget it”.

The kid looked uncomfortable sitting all the way to the airport and to me that was just fine because he has to learn after all.

Ryan was indeed as cute as a button, a very short little red haired muscle boy who looked in awe at Dukes bulk as the big black man draped his arm over his shoulder leading him to the van, he looked quizzically at Bobby “who are these guys?”, Duke grinned showing off his gold teeth his voice like rich smooth chocolate “we’re Bobby’s new best friends chicky, and yours too now”.

Turns out Ryan was not quite as naïve as Bobby was, though that was not so hard to imagine really and ‘ginger’ was soon chatting eagerly in the back swigging a bottle of beer as Duke flirted with him shamelessly, I heard a giggle “I’ve done it once and always wanted try it again” I looked in the rear view mirror to see Duke lighting the pipe and blowing clouds then holding it out to ginger egging the boy on low and smooth who took it and sucked on it blowing out clouds like a seasoned pro.

By the time we got back the apartment Duke had partially ravaged ginger, the boy only had his flip flops and cargo shorts still on his lips a little red from the copious amount of kissing Duke had been doing to the lad, I had to admit his body was very good not as bulky as bobby’s more lean and sculpted.

Once in the apartment I grinned as Bobby and Ryan shared the pipe giggling and making out with each other between blowing clouds as Duke and I watched them with sheer lustful gazes.

I pulled bobby away, ripping his vest top off before giving him a deep kiss as I undid the kids shorts, they fell to the floor as I twisted Bobby round squeezing and feeling his tits, cock and balls, ginger just whispered “wow” and looked on agog wide eyed with morbid fascination as his friend was molested by a big hairy brute easily old enough to be his dad or even grandfather.

Duke moved in on ginger, the new boy hardly flinched as Duke started to rub the lads tented shorts “you like that chicky? Like watching Bobby boy being touched like that?” I watched over Bobby’s shoulder as I continued to feel him up as ginger nodded gasping “fuck yeah”, Duke fed ginger kid the pipe again before pulling the boy up mirroring our positions, Duke put his mouth close to Ryan’s ear as his slipped his hands round gently massaging gingers ample pecs “you want to be felt up like that don’t ya boy?”, redhead gurgled and nodded his eyes never leaving the sight of Bobby loving being felt up by me as Duke slid his hands down Ryan’s naval undid the button on Ryan’s shorts and pushed them down until they slipped and fell to his ankles, I had to grin as Duke grabbed the boys balls squeezing them hard as he stuck his tongue in the nippers ear “bobby is a little bitch fuck boy now chicky and your going to be one too!”

Ryan’s eyes widened but he did not react in any other way to that comment except to groan and gasp as Duke slapped him on his bubble butt hard grinning and sneering “follow me boy”, ginger gulped but slowly stepped out of his shorts and followed Duke like a little puppy dog.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1