Bobby

cublad

• 10 months later...

Hot, Hot, HOT series. The scenes with Ryan are smokin', eagerly looking forwardto seeing what happens to  both Ryan and Bobby. Even more eagerly looking forward to reading the scene when Ryan takes Brutus' huge cock, takes several huge loads and then brings in a group of equally well hung black men and LOTS more drugs. Daddy's pussy is pulsing with desire.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lucurious
On 17.7.2014 at 9:29 PM, cublad said:

Ginger let out a little wail of pleasure as Duke pushed his cock against the boys ring forcing it to spread wide open under the pressure , I just loved watching as my friends big black cock pushed deep into the kids arse with one push and started fucking right away. Ryan started making little cooing noises and holding onto Dukes big strong arms as his hole got reamed out deeper that it probably had before and definitely much wider by the way his pink pussy lips began to turn red. Duke grunted a deep rough sigh as he ground his hips in an exaggerated way making sure his cock defiled previously uncharted areas of gingers cunt “oh yeah chicky that’s right you use your cunt muscles to milk my dick”, before pulling out a bit and slamming back in fucking the kid good and hard accompanied my the squelching sounds of the boys arse juices that were flowing freely. ...

Duke was literally grinding his cock into Ryan so hard now that that even I thought he would split the boy in two and ginger was loving it, his hands where holding onto Dukes back as he got ploughed ...

Wow!

• 3 months later...