Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

My ex taught me my total concentration had to be on my top so he would often make me cum and then use my seed as lube and fuck me or put my sperm on another top's cock to use as lube to fuck me. He felt if I got an erection while I was getting fucked I was not concentrating on the needs of my top totally. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a bottom, it's really not important to me whether I cum or not, as long as my Top Man does. If I do cum and he's not done, it's my place to continue to take his cock until he is satisfied. It might be uncomfortable for a couple of minutes, but I am there for him to use...I'm there for HIS pleasure, not mine. I usually stay semi soft when getting fucked anyways. When I do cum, it is usually hands free because the Top is just fucking me so damned good. I'd NEVER ask a Top Man to stop after I cum. 

• 2 weeks later...

yes i can cum and continue...that comes from my teen years when i would push myself to cum and then cum again and then again so that my body' response to orgasm became hunger fo another rather than satisfaction. That has helped drive my partner count and sex skills/needs to the level they are today. train yur body to need more sexual stimulation and it will adapt and respond. Just be prepared for the consequences that it eill become what yor body craves all the time. It can be tough to live with sometimes.

I think I posted before that I never know upfront what will happen. Sometimes when a top makes me cum I can't get enough and want more, more, more. Sometimes I am done and can't wait for him to finish and leave (or I can leave). But, I also noticed that sometimes when the latter happens but the top continues and he's skilled enough he can put me right back in the mood again. Even make me cum again. I always hope that happens. Sometimes it won't but then I won't show my mood and just let him do his thing until he's satisfied.