Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

12 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Yes.  After I cum, my interest drops, but it's not about me.  My job is to the please the Alpha Top, so I go as long as he wants to.

As a bottom too, I also know that the tops needs and desires take precedence over mine. When the top is satisfied and ready to stop, then I can go. But until then, He's my God.

Guest berlin-merlin

Until recently I've never been in the situation myself. I don't touch myself when getting fucked and never had an anal orgasm.

However my current top demanded that I cum for him while he fucks me, because he suspected that my sphincter will clench and he likes that sensation.

I was actually pretty afraid that getting fucked afterwards was unbearable. It did hurt and I felt sore and sort of like my insides hardened up a bit, but then again I do like some pain while getting fucked and quickly forgot about it.

To sum up I'd say I can take it, but I bet there are some fuckers out there who would proof me wrong. 😈😈

Edited by berlin-merlin

• 10 months later...

A lot of times I couldn't. I always made sure to only cum when the top was also finishing at the same time. But even that can be a little bit tricky because sometimes all of the horniness is just gone all of a sudden. At least for a couple of minutes. And then you have this "Oh my god, what have I done" moment 😄 I also think that it's even more intimate to me than fucking somehow. Cumming in front of another guy. I kind of reserve that for the guys I really like and where I can really relax. 
Therefore I actually prefer not to come when a guy is fucking me. Even when I'm jerking off at home I can stretch it out for days. Cause I love being horny. And for me the most important thing is that the top can shoot his load and has fun. I'm not important, I really don't have to cum. 

I prefer to cum first and keep going.

My ass is the center of most of my pleasure anyway.  If I cum, I do get more sensitive, but not OVERLY sensitive or "okay I'm done".  It makes me even more responsive.

I have also found a lot of tops love it when their bottom cums first. The feeling of my hole spasming and milking their cock more, knowing that their cock is the one that pounded my ass so good to make me blow my load, not to mention the visual of me spraying and the possibility of using my cum in more sexual ways...like feeding it to me, fucking my own load in my ass, of using as lube on my own cock till I can't take anymore.

On 6/21/2014 at 2:13 PM, HotSeed said:

I am a multiple cummer, so cumming once won't make me loose interest. The feel of a hard dick breeding my ass will keep me horny and I'll cum over and over.

Same here. I get off on the feel of cum, on me or leaking out of me, so once things get going it's hard to stop. The top is usually in control of the stopping point. This is why I like a gay top, straight guys are looking at your ass as a substitute for a woman they don't have at the moment and they just want to get off and once they do they typically come to a hard stop. A gay guy wants to fuck you. And being with a guy that is all in on fucking me is a massive turn on and will keep me going. Multiple messy cums on my part just enhance the experience.

My first top trained me that It was not about me! He would fuck me and never allow me to cum, so it was always all about him. so I don't have to enjoy it, as long as he is enjoying my ass I'm good. however I do tend sometimes to lose interest after Cumming but at the same time I can get it back within minutes and go at it again.

Generally speaking I try to delay cumming as I lose my desire once I have spunked. If I'm in a sauna or club and have had my fill and need catch a train,  I'll let someone suck me off so that I cum and can then leave.  I have cum whilst being fucked. When that happens I try and carry on to let my top finish. 

During sex I really don’t want, or need, to cum, but my husband usually makes me cum once or twice a month. If he makes me cum before he’s finished, then I have to quickly refocus and get back into the mood. He can easily tell if I’ve lost interest after cumming and then I’m in trouble if I’m not responsive to his sexual needs. So yes, I lose interest after cumming, but I still have to be a good wife to my husband.