Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

Not going to lie I find it difficult to carry on once I’ve cum, I loose the drive, the passion, etc. If I’m on a one to one hook up I usually land up cumming and the vast majority of occasions it’s at a mutual time. If I’m in a sex club, I’m not even bothered about cumming and will happily leave and jack off at home, unless I find myself topping at the end of the night, where I love to deposit a load.

When getting fucked I will always eventually cum. I am blessed with the ability to have multiple anal orgasms. Their frequency becomes more and more the longer I'm fucked.  Two or more tops are great. I know I'm totally wiped out when ever we are finished. That is why I prefer to host or sleep over. I could barely make it to the car.

• Like 1

Guest CumLvr80

No. Which is why I specifically avoid those tops who need to stroke and suck a bottom’s dick to get themselves hard. It’s such a major turn-off when they’re so obsessed with dick that they forget all about the ass. Any top who needs/wants to watch me cum automatically loses any chance with me. One of these days it’d be nice to meet a top who understands that not every male is interested in getting a blow-job and wants to cum. Especially a bottom. 

But, if he’s fucking me righteously, I absolutely can cum hands-free. Now, THAT’S hot! But, not if he’s trying to stroke and suck me to make it happen. 

Edited by CumLvr80

I haven't read all the replies but, in answer:  I rarely let myself cum because then I lose being "in heat" and needing to be fucked and bred.  So rarely do I cum with a Top, unless it's something they really want.  The longer I abstain, the hungrier I remain.  Oink!

I try not to cum until right before passing out for the night.  If I do cum,  I just tell myself I'm there to get fucked.  I need to get the other person (or persons) off. It's the cum I'm after in the first place. Also after a few minutes, I tend to get horny again if I'm getting pounded good. 

I can go on as long as the top wants to. I tend to cum while fucked or fisted but can go on after that. My cunt is pretty loose so it won’t close for a while after I cum. 

I have an insane sex drive that no one understands. I cum hands free while getting fucked and it only makes me hornier. So far I've yet to meet a top or group that can match it. I've cum dozens of times during sex, albeit I eventually am no longer cumming and just orgasming but I've never lost my sex drive after it. 

For me it really depends on how long I've been edging before the first cum.  Frequently I wait until the end of my stay at the bathhouse or sex club to cum and as such, its a large load especially if I've had my prostate worked over as well.  So usually I am one and done.