Questioins to bottoms: Once you have cum can you continue?

NLbear

My very first fuck, my top made it clear to me it was not about me but him, he would never allow me to cum, he would never allow me to do what I wanted it was all about him and his pleasure, if I cum it would be after he was done and it was all over. So its not about me but me being my tops pleasure and pleasuring him! if I'm not horny and a top wants to fuck he will and I love and excites me to know he likes what I have to offer him as a submissive bottom. I think its a pleasure and prevellage   for me as a bottom to use me. As a bottom I don't have to be horny or excited to pleasure a man! The last time I got fucked I was not even hard or even expected to have sex at that time. I just got a message they were coming over to fuck me, two tops and they fucked me and left and then wanted to fuck me again. Sadly when they called I was sick so I was not available but I'm open anytime a man wants a piece of ass be that I'm horny or not. However when I'm horny I'm sure I will be more erotic going deeper taking his cock in my mouth and sucking him clean and all. But I would do it all he wants even if I was not horny. I'm a men's bitch and what men want I provide regardless if I'm into it or not.

yes I can keep going no matter how many loads guys fuck out of me. usually when I cum getting fucked its from the hard prostate bashing from a nice big cock. but I am a fuckhole and a cumdumpster. guys don't need me to be hard or ready to cum. they are only using me for my pussy. I have actually had guys suck me off before fucking me so they can use my cum to lube my hole. for the most part the men who fuck me couldn't care less whether I cum or not869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Downvote 1

Of course, especially when a tops breeds me. Deep breath in and keep loading that hole of mine. 

Most of the time I tend to just be the bottom. But it makes me for more slutty to continue afterwards even if it is not a comfortable in the first seconds 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yes I can keep going no matter how many loads guys fuck out of me. usually when I cum getting fucked its from the hard prostate bashing from a nice big cock. but I am a fuckhole and a cumdumpster. guys don't need me to be hard or ready to cum. they are only using me for my pussy. I have actually had guys suck me off before fucking me so they can use my cum to lube my hole. for the most part the men who fuck me couldn't care less whether I cum or not869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

Prove it....everyone has a camera on there phone and you have been recycling the same pics for over a decade. I  know real cumdump tranny sluts and they all love taking pics, but you recycle old it's all the same bullshit. Get yourself a new lie to tell. 

How are you meeting guys in a bathroom that's on lockdown? Only 2 people allowed in at a time and you managed 3?????

7 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Prove it....everyone has a camera on there phone and you have been recycling the same pics for over a decade. I  know real cumdump tranny sluts and they all love taking pics, but you recycle old it's all the same bullshit. Get yourself a new lie to tell. 

How are you meeting guys in a bathroom that's on lockdown? Only 2 people allowed in at a time and you managed 3?????

I was in Hamilton where the malls are open

7 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I was in Hamilton where the malls are open

also, as much as l would love to have more pictures and videos of myself sucking mens cocks and getting fucked up the ass raw by strangers, I am just the cumdumpster so it's not about me. a lot of tops don't want to risk being seen on camera using some dirty faggot to get themselves off. plus they often can't be bothered. when a man is getting his cock sucked by some faggot in the park he just wants to sit back and get blown or rail that whores ass till he cums. plus as often as random strangers have filmed and photographed me sucking their cocks or getting fucked by random dudes they literally never send me the pics or video and don't bother getting my email or number so they couldn't even if they wanted to. and anonymous apt pump n dumps aren't really into filming it. they just want to use my hole to jerk themselves off. the rare times where I have gotten pics or video the tops acted like it was an imposition.also btw, my favourite place to take loads in normal times is the bathhouse and it is difficult to get video done in there.

• 2 weeks later...