Bottom's thoughts, feelings or fantasies when getting bred

Dutch-bottom

Hi Bottom's,

During getting bred, and I mean the specific moment (seconds) when the top is shooting al the cum in your ass. The seconds that your body is filled with hot sticky sperm. What are your thoughts, feelings or fantasies at that specific moment? What's on your mind then? ​Please let me know...

Guest ff-whole

At that moment I think; what an absolute cum slut I am, and that my body is going to be filled with hot sticky sperm.

And hoping the next hard dicks are lined up for more loads...

I think "we are one" as his dna becomes part of me.
That's my thought as well. That's why I prefer getting bred on my back and want them to kiss me while they're cumming. Complete connection and I'm theirs. Same when I'm fucking and breeding someone.

When I can feel the throbbing (rare), i am getting bred and impregnated.... Otherwise its all about the connection, becoming one, always having him with me.....and looking forward to feeling wet for the rest of the day.

In that moment I often imagine what it would be like if people from my past could see me, what would they be going through their heads as they watched? My thoughts usually turn to my mom, grandparents, aunts and uncles, teachers, parents of friends, and ex-girlfriends. I can't help but wonder what they would think if they knew that the quiet, boring, well-behaved boy they once knew was actually a cock-hungry slut who regularly lets total strangers cum in his ass.

I just love the intimacy--at that moment he cums, his unique DNA is inside me. I hope I can absorb some of his essence into my body. An injection of cum is like a potent drug to me--I believe it make me more masculine, like getting a dose of testosterone.

I also like pleasing my top, and feel great when he tells me what a good cumpig I am, and how lucky I am that he has chosen to breed my ass. The ultimate compliment is if he chooses to breed me again and again.