Owned At Last

Yesterday a friend of mine had enough. He knew how much of a bitch boy I was and how I fantasize about being bred. He invited me to his place to what I thought was just us hanging out and playing xbox. Instead, once I walked in he shut the door, pulled out a collar, and told me to strip. Said I'm now his. I thought he was joking, but I played along anyway. He immediately leashed me, whipped out his dick, face fucked me. I was gagging like crazy. You'd swear I was drooling over how turned out I was being taken control of. Once he settled down from that, he got on Craigslist and started advertising me (I'm still sucking his dick at this point.) When he came, he shot it all over my innocent face. Within about an hour he had 2 folks come over that saw his ad. Within a span of 3 hours he had had me service 7 cocks. All of then came on my face (he said I have to earn being bred). Until then, I'll enjoy getting facials. Wish me luck on my new journey of truly being someone's bitch! ?????

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...