Picky about who fucks you?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Picky about who fucks you?

• Yes - I only go for my ideal type(s)
    • Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise
    • No - Any cock will do
    • No - My ideal type is disgusting / nasty looking tops
    • No - But usually being drunk / high helps
    • No - Because I'm forced by my Master / Boss / Sir / Daddy to take any dick he wants me too
    • No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like
    • No - Other reason (state below)
    • N/A - Get fucked through glory hole so don't know what they look like
    • N/A - I usually get fucked anon / blindfolded so have no idea what they look like

Guest SBBOY

So out of the bottoms on here, who's picky who fucks them? Does it depend on the situation? Place? How horny you are?

I find that when I'm out cruising or at a bath house I'll wander around and if there isn't anyone really my type I'll lower my standards a bit and make the best of a bad situation.

But then on other occasions when I'm feeling really fucking horny I kinda want to get my ass pounded by some disgusting ugly top… strange I know, probably because I get off on being used by anyone or anything. Made to do disgusting things like service a top I wouldn't usually go near

I do find that these kind of tops will do pretty much anything I want, so bareback is pretty much guaranteed. I suppose thats a bonus

While I'd love to be "any dick, any time", I just can't get that to work for me.

It's more about what's connected to the dick than the dick itself. But if I do click with the guy, damn does it fill some kind of deep need to be dominated, owned, and filled that I just can't get anywhere else.

• Upvote 2

Voted "yes, but occasionally I will compromise." I'm versatile but mostly a top. When I bottom, I am definitely not a "any cock will do" bottom. I need to have some sort of natural attraction to the guy. I'm not an "any hole will do" top either. Fortunately, I find a pretty broad range of different guys attractive. But there are also just certain guys that I would have pause about bottoming for particularly if the guy just reads "sub bottom" to me. As a vers guy, the hottest guys to me are the ones I can genuinely see flip-flopping. :drool:

If I'm in a sling or it's a gangbang situation, I'm pretty much open to all cummers. If I'm looking for one-on-one sex, I'm a little more picky, but still somewhat flexible. With me, it's age that's usually the issue. As a daddy chaser, I just don't get as much of an emotional/psychological turn-on when giving my ass up to someone who's closer to my own age. I typically look for guys who are at least 10 years older, but ultimately I'll compromise on that if it means the difference between getting fucked or going home unfulfilled.

Guest ff-whole

Not really blindfolded but bend over, sometimes a towel over my head, or its so dark in the dark room, that I don't see who is fucking me, and I don't care... If it's one on one I just look if the disk is a reasonable size and not full of warts or shit.

I look for men with nice cocks, I don't really care what they look like, just there cock, on sights I look at there cocks, that's what gets me attracted to them, if I like there cock, im ready to be fucked bareback by them,

Voted "yes, but occasionally I will compromise." I'm versatile but mostly a top. When I bottom, I am definitely not a "any cock will do" bottom. I need to have some sort of natural attraction to the guy. I'm not an "any hole will do" top either. Fortunately, I find a pretty broad range of different guys attractive. But there are also just certain guys that I would have pause about bottoming for particularly if the guy just reads "sub bottom" to me. As a vers guy, the hottest guys to me are the ones I can genuinely see flip-flopping. :drool:

You and I must be from the same mold since I agree with 99.9% - except I don't think that me reading "sub bottom" wouldn't necessarily exclude the guy - it would be something more (i am unsure what).

I didn't vote in the poll - probably the most accurate statements for me would be either "Yes - Other Reason" or "No - But occasionally I'll compromise"

Most of the dick i take is through a glory hole, so I rarely know what they look like, all I really care about is getting my hole fucked & bred anyway. Otherwise I rarely pay attention to looks when I'm in the mood to get used & filled with dick, I'll bend over for anyone as long as they do me hard, deep & bare. One of my other favorite ways to take dick is in a sling, just letting a line of random men fuck my cunt & fill me up with cum, I've had all sorts of men fuck me that way, from muscular studs to the types of guys most people probably wouldnt take dick from, of course most guys my age dont do half the stuff & haven't taken half the dick I have... lol

• Upvote 9