Picky about who fucks you?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Picky about who fucks you?

• Yes - I only go for my ideal type(s)
    • Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise
    • No - Any cock will do
    • No - My ideal type is disgusting / nasty looking tops
    • No - But usually being drunk / high helps
    • No - Because I'm forced by my Master / Boss / Sir / Daddy to take any dick he wants me too
    • No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like
    • No - Other reason (state below)
    • N/A - Get fucked through glory hole so don't know what they look like
    • N/A - I usually get fucked anon / blindfolded so have no idea what they look like

"Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise" is still the majority concensus on this after a few years running.  hmmm

I voted No.  For when I do bend over 🙂  Other reasons:

When I top, ... well I've fucked a lot of different "types" of bottoms.  College  twink, retired Daddy, black guys, white guys, asian guys, Latino guys, weight lifter muscles, Chubbies, hairy butts, smooth butts, guys who'll meet at gloryholes, in bathrooms, in the outdoors,  at hotels, totally anon ... guess I'm not picky on "types".  LOL

I AM picky about sanity & hygiene.  More than one bottom has shat on my dick.  One was on G. Yea ... that was a total blue-baller moment.  That experience a few other PNP bottoms totally turned me off from bothering with druggies.  Then there's the clingy bottoms; txting a top daily after a fuck is cute ... at first, and then it just gets weird.  I'm not saying that I'm THAT good of a fuck but it goes to the sanity thing. 

When I bottom, I basically look for the same.  No crazy fuckers or guys so high they need to "hang out" to get hard.

Edited by chipygmalion80
reworded

I’m a bottom. Pure and simple. (Also not sure how I missed this posting before) That said that doesn’t mean I don’t get to be a little choosey.  Like others have said before a lot depends on circumstance.

If I’m face down and ass up on a bench then its a pretty clear indication I’m in an “all cummers” kind of mood. Sometimes though I do want a longer more intense one on one and in that situation I have to connect with the guy. 
It’s not always looks either. Attitude and presence are a big factor. Someone who takes charge and knows exactly where they want me is going to get a lot further along than someone who keeps asking what I want or how I like it.  For me a Top takes what they want.

I do have a definite type, everyone does, but that doesn’t mean I can’t sample the other cuts on the delicatessen until I find my choice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm really struggling with how to answer this. I take dick from guys I feel a connection with regardless of how they look, but the connection isn't that common. At the same time, I also take dick from men my dom picks for me without question. I'm definitely drawn towards strong looking men, but have learned that a (dom selected) slender willowy top can fuck me so intensely and memorably that my desires need to be broader.

I really prefer to go someplace, even if it’s a park at night time, or a sex club, or some dark abandon building or alleyway. Love to walk around the area and survey who is cruising, and then I go find a Love to walk around the area and survey who is cruising, and then I go find a private quiet spot, drop my pants, lube my hole,  spread my legs, place my Hands on the wall or tree, bend over, get comfy, close my eyes and wait. When I hear the guys approach, i take a hit of Rush and Maximum Impact and then enjoy what happens next...

There's no one answer for me.  When I'm in a hotel on a layover and cruising the apps/sites and someone hits me up, the first thing I ask is "do you want this ass up anon style, or make out and fuck?"  If the former, any guy/dick will do.  If the latter, I'll be a little picky.  Same if I'm at the baths...in the dark room, it can be anyone.  A guy stopping by my room, I'll be a little picky.  I tend to hang out in the dark room mostly 😉 

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
content

I was picky. But I m changing. I met this big dicked skinny and unattractive black dad and now I feel like he can do whatever he wants with my cunts. I m litterally dominated by his cock and attitude. He already brought me on my knees to blow a complete stranger and swallow his cum. This other guy didn t look any better than my BBC master. 

43 minutes ago, RobertoBBottomo said:

I really prefer to go someplace, even if it’s a park at night time, or a sex club, or some dark abandon building or alleyway. Love to walk around the area and survey who is cruising, and then I go find a Love to walk around the area and survey who is cruising, and then I go find a private quiet spot, drop my pants, lube my hole,  spread my legs, place my Hands on the wall or tree, bend over, get comfy, close my eyes and wait. When I hear the guys approach, i take a hit of Rush and Maximum Impact and then enjoy what happens next...

150C6E1E-0C22-4A26-8836-778384C78AA6.jpeg

• Like 1

I try to tell Myself that I’m picky, but as soon as Top starts pulling on my nipples I’ll spread my legs for them and act like a disgusting pig just to get their cock inside me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2014 at 7:58 PM, sinfuljock said:

Depends on situation. If I'm looking for a hookup, I have a thing for daddies, jocks, and black or latin guys. 

But if it's a bathhouse, I love being fucked without seeing the guy.

Agreed, same, and a drink and some poppers helps, lol

I try not to be but my cruise spots seem to always have the same guys, I like not knowing what I'm getting. Of course it backfires on me like 60% of the time I either get another bottom, a small dick , Mr Vanilla, the jittery guy who freaks at every sound or worse yet the guy who just wants one on one! Hello ? I'm naked in the woods with a head full of poppers I'm not looking for a beautiful love making session 

• Haha 1

As yet, I have never once had a guy who was actually MY ideal type. Whether I was top or bottom, it simply hasn't happened, so there's been a lot of compromise and lowering of standards, sometimes to my regret.

When a man appears before me with a large cock, I willingly waive the question of his appearance. If I have my face buried in a pillow or am facing a direction where I don't have to look at him, I can imagine an appearance that I like better. I'm all about the cock at that point. 

Similarly, when a decent-looking guy made himself available to me, I gave into his dick or hole, and let myself have a good time with him. Regardless of dick size or tightness of hole, we fucked. Sometimes it was worth it. Other times, meh.

• Like 2

not even a little bit. never have been picky at all.i have always been willing to suck any guys cock, get fucked by ANY guy and of course take any guys load wherever he wants to shoot it. in my mouth, on my face, down my throat, in or on my ass, anywhere a guy wants to use me and by any number of guys. I'm a cumdumpster, that's what I was born to do.be a hot body with a set of talented fuckholes who takes loads from horny males. other guys have preferences for who they like watching me get fucked by.i even had a boyfriend that preferred watching old, fat, gross guys fuck me but as long as the guy can get off in me I don't careimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1