Picky about who fucks you?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Picky about who fucks you?

• Yes - I only go for my ideal type(s)
    • Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise
    • No - Any cock will do
    • No - My ideal type is disgusting / nasty looking tops
    • No - But usually being drunk / high helps
    • No - Because I'm forced by my Master / Boss / Sir / Daddy to take any dick he wants me too
    • No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like
    • No - Other reason (state below)
    • N/A - Get fucked through glory hole so don't know what they look like
    • N/A - I usually get fucked anon / blindfolded so have no idea what they look like

23 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

not even a little bit. never have been picky at all.i have always been willing to suck any guys cock, get fucked by ANY guy and of course take any guys load wherever he wants to shoot it. in my mouth, on my face, down my throat, in or on my ass, anywhere a guy wants to use me and by any number of guys. I'm a cumdumpster, that's what I was born to do.be a hot body with a set of talented fuckholes who takes loads from horny males. other guys have preferences for who they like watching me get fucked by.i even had a boyfriend that preferred watching old, fat, gross guys fuck me but as long as the guy can get off in me I don't careimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

LittleCumSewer for president 2020 , he's a candidate I can get behind😛

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I seldom ask for pics or stats. If the cock gets hard and shoots cum I don’t care who it’s attached to. Only requirements to not be dirty, get hard, shoot loads, fuck me raw. 
I don’t refuse the “hot” jock but I’m really into average joe types. LOVE milking the cum out of a top man who may not normally get a hot ass offered up for him to breed. He might be older or husky or geeky or as my friends say hit in the face by a truck. Their loads shooting in my hole Is my ideal cumslut fantasy realized. 
maybe I’m reverse picky? 

my boyfriends, daddies and my owner have always whored me out to all kinds of men. some of them actually prefer to watch a whore like me get fucked by the nastiest, ugliest, most unattractive pigs, trolls and dirty old men that most normal people would assume would have no shot with a hotty. I've been told its rare to find a boy like me who is literally willing to let anyone breed it, anywhere, anytime, in front of whoever.

• Thanks 1

Used to be cautious and somewhat picky/careful, but as of the beginning of 2016, any and all horny cocks will do and gladly take them with no questions asked.

• 5 months later...

Picky? Nah. I can honestly tell you that o don’t really remember the last time I was fucked by someone I was really attracted to... it’s usually a “meh. Good enough” kinda thing. 

That said, I don’t have a particularly long list of must haves: 

1. height weight proportional 

2. Hygienic ...enough (I’m not blowing you if your dick smells like shit or piss) 

3. “drug free-ish”— I don’t actually mean drug free— but if you’re so tweaked out that it’s distracting, it’s a no for me. 

4. no active outbreaks - no visible sores or warts on the playground. 

Other than that, it’s open season on this hole. When I go to sex parties, bathhouses, etc, I’m trying to get a good fucking. I’m just grateful for the load. 🙂

Never been lucky enough to be in a situation where the question came up. My encounters have always been one on one, one time there were two, but we pretty much knew each other and what we were getting into before the encounter.

But I do read the stories on here, and they get me REALLY looking forward to exploring some parties post covid!