Picky about who fucks you?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Picky about who fucks you?

• Yes - I only go for my ideal type(s)
    • Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise
    • No - Any cock will do
    • No - My ideal type is disgusting / nasty looking tops
    • No - But usually being drunk / high helps
    • No - Because I'm forced by my Master / Boss / Sir / Daddy to take any dick he wants me too
    • No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like
    • No - Other reason (state below)
    • N/A - Get fucked through glory hole so don't know what they look like
    • N/A - I usually get fucked anon / blindfolded so have no idea what they look like

There's an occasional straight guy that fucks me.  He's heavy set, not that good looking, average dick.  When he gets away from his wife, or during a football game with his buddies he texts me, sees if I'm around.  Tells me to get my hole ready, he's dropping his kids off.  That means to be ready bent over the sofa when he walks in to take his dick.  I don't talk.  He may give me his dick to suck hard or he is hard already, then slides in my lubed hole.  He fucks 5-10 minutes then slams as deep as he can go and unloads a huge load. I stay bent over wet asshole up as he wipes himself off and leaves.  Sometimes he puts a finger in to feel his cum but that's it.  I love just taking cum in my hole like a public receptacle for men.  I hold it in like a good bottom should.  A couple times he asked me to take a pic and send it to him hours later, he likes seeing my wet hole.

I used to be very selective and picky, But occaisionally when at the glory holes at the ABS or other anon places, would let go and take one without seeing the guy. Back at the first of 2016, I came to learn, realize and desire, that it was my duty as a full time bottom to take and to service all cock regardless of looks and status. With becoming comfortable and that understanding, I began taking all cocks at the ABS and bathhouses and not worrying about where it's going to end up, just enjoying the sex and the moment and being able to satisfy a horny cocks needs. 

I have a pretty simply set of qualifications for tops that I want to enjoy:

Do you have a dick?    Yes...we move on......no...game over

Does it get hard?   Yes...we move on.....no...game over

Do you want to ram it up my ass?   Yes....we are gonna fuck.....no...move on to the next dude.

In short being ass up and head down most of the time, all I need to know is that the top is riding my ass.   Everything else is secondary and likely unimportant.

• Upvote 2

Voted  "No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like" but that's not exactly true.

My purpose when getting fucked is to get hot cum in my ass because that's what really gets me off.  When I was younger I had a tendency to gravitate towards certain types of tops that I found hot but as I've aged (and gotten less hot myself) I have let my need for seed take a more dominate role in my selection of tops than their overall appearance. A dick that can stay hard and shoot a load in my ass is far more important than the physical attributes of what it's attached to  :).

• 1 month later...

I prefer anonymous breeding where I am on my stomach in a bathhouse either in my room or in a common area. If a guy has the guts to just climb on and fuck me that is all he has to do. I don't refuse any guy who does that. The one thing that would make me say no, and this has only happened a couple of times, are men who smell bad. Can't hack that.

I have been fucked in a sling a lot and I admit some guys don't thrill me too much but I let them have their fun. Its funny how I find it hotter thinking about getting fucked by these so-so men than I did by actually getting fucked by them.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid 1970's found me as a young 19 year old cocktease hanging out at abs video booths.While I would get buzzed on 420 before going I was not particularly picky about who pulled my gym shorts down and sucked me off.But getting fucked was different,although there were a few men I had been with I knew them and the idea of letting a stranger bareback me in a videobooth made me hard and scared at the same time.In those days there wasn't video,just regular films that played on a timer and the type of films were limitted to a couple per booth meaning you had to scout out which booths had what you wanted to see.Most booths showed straight movies but a few way in the back were gay only.I didn't know this.An older man who had been sucking my cock suggested we go to a back booth so we did.Many of the guys who hung around that place saw us and knew a tall blonde boy was interested in gay play because the booth we entered only played gay flicks.He pushed me into the booth and closed and latched the door,and started the movie playing.I was rockhard and heart pounding as he asked how I liked the movie and pulled my shorts down and moved behind me as I watched the screen."isn't that beautiful?"he asked as the fucking onscreen picked up.I felt his cockhead rub my pucker...I was too turned on to say stop.The packet of lube he had squeezed onto his cockhead was working and he began to slip in and out.Producing a small brown bottle he stopped long enough to unscrew the cap and hold it under my nose,and I took several deep hits as he told me.As that massive poppers rush hit he was already deep in me and began the fucking that would culminate with his ejaculation deep inside.I was blissed out on the scene,the poppers and the hot gay sex on the screen infront of me.And for the first time realised this was where I belonged.He had seen the hunger,recognized the need and helped me over that threshold and I am grateful.Never even knew his name,but from that sat nite on I had several guys follow me whenever I was at those booths.And I fucked with all of them.:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The more cum you take, the more you want and the less you care about who it's coming from. Cum is a drug that you can't turn down.

Yup. I've often used the term "cumaholic" to describe myself. Once I took that first load in my ass I was addicted and it was all about getting that next load and I didn't care where or how I got it or who it came from.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer anon, and would take any cock and load if I didn't ever see the person. But my husband doesn't want me to do anon because he says it's not safe. So I no longer do anon, and now I have some standards. They are still low, but wont just sleep with anybody like I used to.