Descent: Sleazy Gangbang in the Basement Club

asncumbucket

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck this is a hot story. When I first got into Tina,my eventual partner used to get things started as follows; he'd get slammed while I had been smoking,then with my hole open and waiting, he would first inject lube deep inside and then  quickly followed by a generous booty bump also injected..inmy now wet and hungry cunt anxious to start taking loads...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/1/2014 at 2:43 AM, asncumbucket said:

I knew I wouldn’t have to get tested. I had just got bred with a full carton of the most potent, thick, creamy, and dirty cum of my life.

#asncumbucket ...WOW what a story.... keep it cummmmmmming ... FFuck ... so HOT ...

and all the others here will agree with me ... .

so KEEP WRITING ... Your fans are waiting !!!

• 1 year later...

.....VERY HOT STORY! more please and thank YOU......

any PIMPS or MASTERS (for full or part-time, in person or remote, no-limits submission) interested in taking on this pig as HIS properTy????  

.....it submissively awaits notice of the time, date and place for it to surrender to SIR.  please and thank YOU, SIR!!!!

180E727B-28F6-47EA-B7AF-E49BDEB92810.jpeg.85da2f9638eb8893a2ac9663a42cb379.jpeg7A13124D-D300-454C-BD7F-F26116038EF3.jpeg.3cfc819650f55b33d3b0f11d9290fb84.jpeg9AA7FF26-7CD6-4EE2-BDB1-C64F02F38530.thumb.jpeg.87a66a827fe83ac82a2e263aebd31961.jpeg2504A8CF-ACAD-40F3-9571-B3B426ED7FDB.thumb.jpeg.59d6b6c47d639712b5e14d593cd375be.jpeg

• Piggy 3

On 11/1/2021 at 9:46 PM, russelyorkxxx said:

.....VERY HOT STORY! more please and thank YOU......

any PIMPS or MASTERS (for full or part-time, in person or remote, no-limits submission) interested in taking on this pig as HIS properTy????  

.....it submissively awaits notice of the time, date and place for it to surrender to SIR.  please and thank YOU, SIR!!!!

180E727B-28F6-47EA-B7AF-E49BDEB92810.jpeg.85da2f9638eb8893a2ac9663a42cb379.jpeg7A13124D-D300-454C-BD7F-F26116038EF3.jpeg.3cfc819650f55b33d3b0f11d9290fb84.jpeg9AA7FF26-7CD6-4EE2-BDB1-C64F02F38530.thumb.jpeg.87a66a827fe83ac82a2e263aebd31961.jpeg2504A8CF-ACAD-40F3-9571-B3B426ED7FDB.thumb.jpeg.59d6b6c47d639712b5e14d593cd375be.jpeg

I WAS THINKING OF YOU THE WHOLE TIME I WAS READING THIS STORY, SLUT.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2014 at 5:27 PM, asncumbucket said:

Part 2: The Predators Start the Feast

You might think Ricky doesn’t give a shit about his boys, but in truth, he loves them. That’s why he always fucks his boys last after everyone else has gotten their turn, impregnating the wasted body he owns. He kisses me like a romantic lover, protects me like a father, and fucks me like a master. But business is business; he’s a dealer in holes and the customer is always right. And he makes sure his property knows his place.

He walks over to me slowly, and the men part around me. My moaning slows to a hurried pant, and I slowly realize from my daze that Ricky is approaching me. He gently pulls me to him by the throat, and I look up into his dark, loveless eyes. My mouth hangs open, my eyes wide with fear and excitement. His square jaw, sharp, dark features, and deep frown glares back down at me. Bending down to meet my lips with his, he pours the bong smoke into me. It’s still so thick that I cough instantly, my lungs not fully recovered from the monster hit I just took. I was getting worried about how high I was getting, now not fully able to walk and my body feeling too relaxed and tired. I was still outrageously horny, thirsting for more hands, more tongue, and some cock... but I also wouldn’t have minded just falling asleep in the sling.

“Yo Buster, come give this boy some uppers,” Ricky said, still holding me. I leaned in on him. His shirt was unbuttoned halfway, and I rested my face against his hairy chest. Two large hands with thick fingers clutched my ribs and glided down to my ass, where his grip tightened. And then I felt beard on my crack and just the cold tip of a tongue tickle my hole. I moaned as my arms and torso crawled with goosebumps from sheer pleasure.

Buster was a large black man, about the same size as John. He had a stern, unsmiling face, nipple piercings, and wore a leather harness. He was the real deal. Ricky turned me over to him. Buster took off my wifebeater and wrapped my left arm with a tourniquet. My heart raced as I felt my arm tighten. The guy rimming me stopped and guided me to a small stool. I sat down slowly. Just now, I realized that the men in the room had closed in on me a little. The jock handed Buster a syringe.

“All loaded. Trust me, there’s enough T in that to keep the little bitch awake all night and maybe all of tomorrow night too,” the jock said, chuckling. Buster tapped the needle and gave it a small pump. My hole twitched. Alcohol. Cotton ball. “Make a fist.”

I have a huge, plump vein running all down my left forearm that bulged when the alcohol smoothed its way over. Buster aimed the needle straight into it, pressing it just enough to get a bit of blood swirling back into the point to make sure he struck gold. I was now fully awake, my heart about to beat out of my chest. The moment before the slam never stops getting exciting. My eyes were fixated on the point and his movement. Buster pressed down and slowly released the chemical solution into my blood. Once it was cleared, he unbuckled the tourniquet, which snapped off instantly. The blood went straight to my face and the chemical taste hit my throat as well as a coughing fit as harsh as the one from the bong.

Wow. I was truly in heaven while in hell. Everything, everything in the whole world and all of the parts of my being condensed and was swallowed into a tight black hole between my legs. I felt incredible as I felt the devil’s energy rush through me and I quickly climbed into the sling, spread my legs as wide as I could, thrust my head back and unleashed a huge sigh of relief. My legs and smooth body suddenly looked incredibly sexy to myself, and the men around me were handsome hunks that exuded a musk of intense sexual desire, ruthlessness, and sadism. Each and every one of them wanted to breed me, letting their warm seed churn inside me and maybe even impregnate me with a virus. I wanted to offer my pure, youthful body to the degrading ritual about to befall me.

“Look. At. That. Boy!” one of the men groaned, unzipping his pants.

“Should we give him a booty bump before we start? I just love seeing this slut get FUCKED up! Look at him squirm trying to get his legs into the stirrups!”

“Nah, we don’t want him to overdose.”

“The fuck do you care?”

“You break it, you buy it,” Ricky said calmly. “Do whatever you want to him, but if anything happens to my hustler, you’re all gonna owe me a lot more than $20.” I was all the more turned on knowing what I was worth. $20 barely covered the drugs. My holes were being rented out for much less.

The men put down the pipes and the bong. They were ready to get the party started. I heard a collective sound of zippers from all directions. The stench of their cocks and balls filled the room. Some were well-trimmed, others were hairy. Some were quite small, others were as big as Billy Glide’s meat. My heart beat as fast as a racehorse in anticipation of my first cock. Incredible how meth can make even your resting heart rate this high.

The guy who called dibs on me earlier was short (maybe 5’5”), stocky, bald, and wore a tight polo around his muscular body. He looked like he’d be one of the funny guys at the office, and I recognized his voice as one of the more verbal ones talking dirty about me to the other guys while I was getting fucked up and groped. His cock was average size, very well-shaped, and clean-looking, a good one to loosen my hole up and keep it warm for the others. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them onto the stirrups. The sling was actually very wide and my legs strained to be spread so far apart. He rubbed a few drops of lube on his dick and around my hole. My hole was being stretched too, and I could feel a cold breeze against the opening.

“Mmmm, bon appetit,” he said as he pressed his mushroom head against my sticky ass. The pink lining of my ass instantly expanded and swallowed his meat as I felt an indescribable pleasure strike through my body. Then, he slammed his dick into my body and I felt it stab through my guts. I yelped and my body instinctively bucked, but I was held in place by the sling. And then, I could only feel pleasure as every single nerve in my body became its own sweet spot, and I begged for him to keep fucking me.

“YES!” he yelled triumphantly as his balls hit my ass and the tip of his dick struck the deepest corner of my rectum it could reach. He sounded kind of like an avid fan screaming when his team scores a goal. The other men hooted, woofed, and cheered him on. The guys were now relaxing while jacking their dicks. Some of them lit up cigarettes and smoked while they watched the guy fuck me.

“How does that hole feel, man?”

“Aw man,” the guy fucking me groaned, pulling back out and this time gently thrusting into me, savoring the friction between his cock and the insides of my pussy. “So... so tight! I don’t think I can last long!”

“Look at him,” John sneered derisively. “He’s looking up at you with those puppy eyes. You better show him no mercy before he thinks you’re makin’ love to ‘im or somethin’.” I realized I was almost in tears from pleasure, every cell in my body worshipping his cock and the feeling of it inside me. While he fucked me, he was a God to me. My entire existence was for his trivial pleasure.

“Oh, we’re not making love,” he said. Suddenly, his pace quickened and he started fucking me ruthlessly. His dick jammed into my sweet spot over and over again and my toes curled and uncurled. The sling shook back and forth violently.

“OH, OH FUCKING GOD! OH! OH! OH!” I cried. My dick was entirely soft from the drugs. Slosh, slosh, slosh. Each thrust made a sound like his penis was grinding meat. And it was – he fucked me like he was trying to hurt me. He probably was.

“Someone shut the bitch up and stick a dick in his mouth!”

A middle-aged man with grey pubic hair and a massively thick cock slapped my cock with his face. I opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue, and panted like a dog wanting food. Then, he slid his dick down his throat. And further and further down he went, until his dick actually hit the chemical tasting part of my throat. I was about to have a gag reflex as tears instantly welled up in my eyes and my throat churned loudly, but he slid his dick out just in time. Just as I was about to gasp for breath, the top leaned forward and thrust so deep into me that it felt like he hit my stomach. The drugs completely numbed me to the pain and all I could feel was an intensified orgasm in every nerve. The top’s cock stayed there, throbbing, then brutally thrust in once more. Suddenly, the inside of my ass filled with heat, and I felt thick wads of hot cum spill out of my ass as he stabbed me a third time.

“OH! OH GO-,” I screamed in, but before I could finish, the grey daddy shoved his cock into my mouth and muffled my screams. As the top slipped his dick out he spat on me and said...

“God can’t hear you now.”

The men howled with laughter.

“Next,” Ricky said.

Continued in Part 3

If anyone wants to do this to me, I'm in Los Angeles or NYC… anytime… let me know. 😉

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...