Wet N hot PISS party...who'g going?

skyguyy

• 5 years later...

I went for the first time this year.. omg what fun! I got in the pool with some other pigs.. and was hosed down and pissed in even some of the other pigs fucked me while I was getting hosed down... there was about 1.5  ft of piss in the pool.. woof!

• Like 1

Was talking to a Dom guy on Grindr and we talked about him taking me there next year. Planning to drive together from Phoenix. He wants me to be naked the whole trip, and he drives a convertible! Then at BCBG I'll be naked the whole weekend, as he leads me around and maybe ties me up and leaves me in the piss pool for some time to take cum and piss.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has alway been my fantasy to go to this piss party where Everyone likes something about WS I like the way it smells it turns me on . I would like to go there and just be like a hound dog smell really good PIss and have men fuck me raw which makes me nervous and I’m smelling PS and I’m getting fucked and cum in my ass which is out of comfort zone. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

this is the hottest fucking party you can imagine.  I'm not sure it's gonna happen this year due to the virus.  They will let us know in a couple of weeks.  Got my fingers crossed.  I look forward to this every year and if it don't happen I am going to be very sad.  :-(