• Administrators

This was originally posted on my buds blog by 'slutldn' (millmatt@hotmail.com)

After a boring dinner with a couple of straight friends, I was desperate for a fuck. It was 11pm when I got to the sauna. I spotted this young black guy at the end of a dark corridor looking a bit spaced out and needy. I stood behind him and felt his arse, only to find it oozing with cum. He did not resist as I removed his towel. I then pushed my hard cock raw into his cum lubed loose hole. Incredible sensation…..He did not move an inch and continued to stare straight ahead. Such coldness really turned me on.

Another guy noticed us and wanted to fuck this black guy too…standing up. So I let him had a go and he clearly enjoyed fucking the loose cum-filled black hole.

After a while this second guy took his cum slick cock out and wanted to fuck me. Though he was a good size he had no problem entering me in one go with his cum slicked cock. He then pushed me forward so that I entered the black guy in front. He shot a load in me in no time. I then shot inside the black guy. We towelled up and left. Black guy still standing there….smiling and looking contented.

A couple of hours later I crossed this same black guy in the steam room. He pushed me to face the wall, tongued out my hole, then lubed my hole and his cock with fresh cum he collected in his hole. He took ages to shoot his load in my hole and repeated greased his cock with more cum in his hole. I was truly satisfied.

I then collected a few cum filled condoms in the many rooms, tied them up tight and took them home for future use. I use these as natural lube for my toys and other fuck buddies who come round. Not knowing who has generously donated these spermy spunk and the extent of their bio-hazard and viral level adds to the intensity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

walked the park tonight. usually pretty quiet on weeknights this early. did my normal amount of walking and looking down the paths. Isaw guy from a distance away and started toward him. He moved to another location and i followed. Whe i got close I couldnt believe it. He was hot, Mexican and around late 20's. I also noticed he was so tweaked! We started the normal moves an eventually we got to his ass. I put alot of spit on my cock and pumped it in. I could tell by the way i went in so easily that he had been in the park for a while. I really love to fuck a hole that has loads in it already. It means i am fucking a pig bottom! And i love pig bottoms! I took my time but eventually dumped a 2 day load in him. It was right as we finished I noticed that 3 guys were watching us. I guess i didn't notice because I got so stupid on jungle juice while i fucked him. By the time i was zipped up their was another (1 of the 3) breeding his hole. If that hot bottom isn't poz by now it won't take long. And am sure my full blown loads helped him along. He definitely has the bottom moves down. I love a bottom that knows how to milk a top's cock. I hope see him in the park again. Something tells me i will.