What makes a pig a pig

FatFuckPigMA

So what sex acts are truly piggy?

Sucking. No, unless you do something like blow the rugby tea.

Fucking. Still no, even including barebacking. If you are a happily monogamous couple, you can fuck your brains out but its not piggy until you add the emu feathers and strawberry YooHoo. Even bug chasing is not necessarily piggy, if you are doing it for love.

Rimming. Admittedly it's a challenge for some, especially at the beginning. The problem is there are two types of rimming, the polite rimming you do to please a top or get your bottom ready (not piggy) and the when you shout from under your rim seat "Serving number 12" at the baths.

Watersports. To me there is nothing so unambiguously piggy as drinking a load of piss right from the spigot. Even getting pissed on is still pretty darn piggy and when you get to piss enemas, that is hardcore in my book. And face it, once you get into piss felching and fisting are around the corner.

Felching, snowballing, Ass to mouth bareback fucking and sucking, chem sex, orgy's are all piggy in my book. To me it's anything that departs from the ordinary vanila sex it's when you get extra dirty/nasty with your sex.

Guest faggot hole

i agree with otebbtop -- it is the state of mind not the specific practices. i know what i am. i know what i was put on Earth to be. i know that my purpose is to please Men. i know that any way He wants to use me is the way i want to be used. i know that i have no right to say "no," that there is no way that i can be used or abused that is inappropriate. But what makes me a pig is the fact that i know this and that i relish my role in life. Bring it on Men!

Felching, snowballing, Ass to mouth bareback fucking and sucking, chem sex, orgy's are all piggy in my book. To me it's anything that departs from the ordinary vanila sex it's when you get extra dirty/nasty with your sex.

I think our terms get hijacked and all out of whack. To me this describes raunch, which can have it's own scale from "vanilla" raunch to "OMFG" raunch.