Giving the Birthday BJ

I still remember getting that IM on Facebook that one night from a high school straight friend who's birthday was in a few hours. We chatted like it was nothing and then he popped the question, "So, what are you getting me for my birthday?" I immediately knew what he meant, but figured I'd play dumb.

Me: What do you want

Him: What every 20 year old guy wants for his birthday...

Me: Alcohol?

Him: That too, but something else enjoyable too...

Me: I figure I can pencil you in...

Him: Cool, when tomorrow?

Me: I'll have the house to myself in the morning. Anything special you want from this Bj?

Him: I want you to swallow my load this time, instead of me busting on your face!

Me: You got it.

Him: I'll stop by before I go to the gym. I'll text you when I'm on the way.

It indeed was a fun time for the two of us. He came over, I stripped naked, and, since he was the birthday boy, I pulled his pants down. He lay on my bed and I serviced him while he watched television. Got him to bust. Twice. It was a win win for us both. He got his dick sucked and I got a nutritious breakfast.

Edited by Hotload84

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I gave my dad a birthday blowjob when I was 16. He used to drive long haul with his own tractor trailer and in the summer I would sometimes go with him. We were in Cleveland waiting to load on his birthday. He had a few drinks to many and I said dad I want to suck your cock for your birthday present. He fainted no but gave in to me. A great night in his sleeper. I sucked him three times. Great loads of cum and after that he would always stop in a rest area after for a guck bow job.