Hookup got me nervous

Guest maritl433

Guest maritl433

Well, this is my first post so I'm not sure if I am putting this in the right place. Feel free to move it

Ok so for the first time in 2 years I used a condom today, every single time I have done it bare. It was an odd feeling - I kept getting soft because of it. The guy and I were chatting for a while before and we said condoms were the way to go (which is fine with me) and that we stated that we were both neg etc. But theres something deep inside me that makes me feel a little bit on untrust (reading everything in the bug chasing forum actually makes me stop trusting when other people say it) because of some of the things he had said.

I'm sure I am over reacting after thinking but what makes me nervous is that I noticed the condom was expired (a month expired only, however). I went through 2 different condoms at first but kept having to throw it away because they kept getting me soft. Then when I got hard again he put lube on my dick, then the condom on it again, which makes me feel uncomfortable after the face as I feel like it could have easily slipped off.

So, I guess what I'm trying to get at: is there anything I should worry about - std wise? Would there be any risk of hiv transmission (even though he said he was neg) I checked the condom for breaks and didn't see any but don''t know how obvious it would've been. I just got a really uncomfortable feeling after that hook up and just want other thoughts, I guess.