Breeders in LA

Guest mulehole

Guest SoCalShyGuy

26 year old super discreet/closeted sub bottom boy that can travel in LA. Only been with a few guys, never done it bare. Looking for a top breeder to show me how it's really done!! I'm still pretty shy but I love being a sub boy and the thought of being a bareback breeding bitch drives me absolutely wild, even though it feels so dirty. Would love to come over and get worked over until i can't take it before I take my first load...also get off on the idea of being a bitch in public, maybe a trip to the bathhouse with a Dad?

post-51621-0-17448200-1465371435_thumb.jpg

post-51621-0-08033800-1465371440_thumb.jpg

post-51621-0-81856000-1465371445_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest rawnch2019

Piggy bareback boy next door type in Weho here ;) on PrEP but thinking that's gonna end soon. Dirty loads welcomed. I cruise STUDs a lot, sometimes Zone & Slammer. I've given up on Flex. Love going to cumunion. Work from home and self-employed so can take your cock whenever ? also looking to stop more cummy holes. infected cumdumps to the front. 

• 1 month later...
Guest rawnch2019
On 3/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, Ocelot2000 said:

Really? Is ti still good? What nights?

It’s not. At least during the day. I don’t go at night. Should try now that it’s warmer.

still waiting on a steamworks to open and put the meth den that is flex out of business 

Guest hodannyboi
On 3/31/2019 at 9:25 PM, rawnch2019 said:

still waiting on a steamworks to open

right?  i wonder why steamworks hasn't set up shop in LA yet.  i get that there's probably always neighborhood resistance to bathhouses, but there's so many areas of LA that are such a wasteland I can't see who would object.  midtowne's location a great example.

i heard the scary-ass ancient bathhouse (klyt?) finally closed - wonder if it'd be easier to buy/renovate a building like that and re-open re-branded?

Guest rawnch2019
On 4/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, hodannyboi said:

right?  i wonder why steamworks hasn't set up shop in LA yet.  i get that there's probably always neighborhood resistance to bathhouses, but there's so many areas of LA that are such a wasteland I can't see who would object.  midtowne's location a great example.

i heard the scary-ass ancient bathhouse (klyt?) finally closed - wonder if it'd be easier to buy/renovate a building like that and re-open re-branded?

hahaha I never got horny enough to step foot into Klyt--Midtown has become pretty sketch. A Steamworks would go perfectly where Flex is. After they tear that shitty building down they could do a lot with that space. 

"Put the methden that is flex out of business".  So are guys actually dealing or using it there?  Very risky I'd think.  Or just guys there that are tweeked on some meth?

Guest rawnch2019
7 hours ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

"Put the methden that is flex out of business".  So are guys actually dealing or using it there?  Very risky I'd think.  Or just guys there that are tweeked on some meth?

It's not at all risky--they know the meth heads are the only ones keeping the place open. they claim to do bag checks but they just kinda peer in. not sure about dealing but ive watched guys smoke it there. wouldn't be so bad if they weren't all so fucking standoffish and tweaked out of their gourd. 

PnP is only hot if it's making the guys more sexual and open to more encounters.  Being more standoffish is waste of meth!  I haven't been to an LA bath (or others for that matter) for years, but it's sad to hear that!  Going to bath houses during my travels was my entry into nastier and hotter sex.  In those years meth was less prevalent.  I've always thought that nowadays with it being fairly common that bath houses would be even better because the guys would be more approachable and more apt to bareback.

But for sure it seems to be the wrong place because I've read a lot of bad reviews about it.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Bottom in town Thursday and Friday night. Staying near LAX and looking to get fucked good.....toxic poz guys to the front.