Long and Thick Cherry Popper

I fucking love craigslist, grindr, and scruff. I fucking love the boys who "just wanna try." I'm 42 years old 5'8 210 stocky and large with fat muscle, beer fucking belly and a fat 8.7 inch dick 7.5 inches thick. I drink too much, and I smell like cigarettes. I shaved my head cuz of balding and I've a full beard, salt and peppered. With a hairy chest, hairy legs and pits and cock, I'm the one who takes away a boy's dignity. Oh yeah, I'm half Cuban, half Mexican, and ever since college I've been popping boys' asses, and making them moan and scream.

Boys with daddy issues hit me up just with a, "hey" or a "sup" but I know they're just saying, in so many words 'I'm alone, I have no clue what I'm doing, just use my ass. Let me give you tonight's example'. I'm at the club, checking out the hot boys rubbing my crotch having a beer, when that all too familiar ding hums from my phone. I load grindr and there's a the profile pic.

21 year old

latino

some words in french I couldn't give a shit about

5'6 155

toned

Chat, Friends, Safe Sex Only

a black and white torso pic of a well defined chest some definied abs and a treasure trail leading off the screen.

My profile:

No pic

40 years old

Long and Thick Daddy. Cherry popper. I got a strong headboard, you can hold on to it while I break you over it. BB only. Cuffs come on if you try to run. Will make your hole wet, wink, and cream.

"Hey" he said.

I send him a headless picture of my naked torso, including me holding my rock hard cock.

"Wow," he responded.

I send him my address, telling him to be there in 15 minutes - with a clean ass.

"I'm not looking" he answered.

I don't respond, but instead just chugged my beer and left for home. As I live five minutes from the club, I got to my front door in no time. I dropped my pants and start stroking. I loved the feeling of my hard cock in hand, the feeling of my veins pulsating as the blood surged towards my cock head. I grabbed a bottle of poppers and took a huff as I walked around the house, pulling on my cock, wearing only an extra large black T-shirt and my sneakers. My phone hummed again. It was the boy.

"What's up?"

I took a pic of myself sitting on my couch where there is a mirror facing of the wall and sent it to him.

"That's fucking huge" he responded, and then sent a pic of his back and ass. He's smooth down the back, and has a defined back. He obviously works out. Maybe plays some sort of sport. His butt looks soft and grab-able.

I send him my address one more time, but I can already see the distance off the app has changed. He's eight miles closer than before, and I haven't moved that far.

"Get over here."

A few minutes pass and I go to the guest bedroom. The type of guest for which it's intended is obvious. The windows are painted black so no street light shines in. I flipped on the light and a red and blue light comes on with the ceiling fan. I checked over the two mattresses which have no sheets, just straps to hold them down and a thick metal head board that is bolted into the wall with more straps. I flip on the video camera so it started running silently and checked the battery. Many a cherry explosion I have filmed. I'm good at this. Breaking in these boys is what I live for. The hum from my phone drummed on again.

"I think I'm outside" he said. I checked to see a little Nissan parked across the street. Hitting the garage remote, the garage door opened. I send him a message: Pull into the garage.

I heard him come inside, and could even hear his heavy breathing. I walked to the control panel and clicked the button. With that the garage door to closed behind the boy. When I hear the door lock closed, I walked out into the garage sporting my thick erect cock. I walked right past him and double-locked the garage door, and then turned so he could watch me stroke.

I wagged my dick, inviting him, and he took the bait. He approached me, and I gestured for him to kneel, and when in position, I took control of his skull, and pushed my slimy cock head in between his lips. He immediately opened-up and accepted my cock, moaning as he struggled to establish a sucking rhythm and yet breath around my shaft.

"Mmmmm," I told him, adding "Good boy." He clearly liked my praise and redoubled his efforts. Breathing heavily, he tried a new approach, by moving his head side to side, rather than taking me straight down. My size was obviously a challenge for his soft mouth and smooth face. "Good little fucker," I edged him on.

Puling him off my cock, I lead him into the living room where I told him to strip. He had an undeniably great body. He's probably a a runner or maybe a swimmer, I thought, as I admired the hard muscles that defined his frame, noting he was mostly smooth, but had big patches of hair in all the right places. I threw off my shirt. I might have been muscular, but I was no where near his definition. Again I offered him my cock, and again he dropped to his knees, and began to suck me. Then, just to put him in his place, I pulled back on his hair so he was looking up at me, and I spat a nice fat shot on his face.

The pretty little Latino looked like he was drunk on my spit. Holding the sides of his head, I started skull-fucking him. He choked, and gagged, spat-up. Naturally I rubbed all of his juices on his face. Then I again spat on him, and once more shoved my cock back down his throat.

He was loving the treatment. His jock boy nose was running, and I suspect he wanted to say 'Slow down' or maybe 'Stop', but his dignity was slowly slipping away. But then that was why he had come to see me. So I coaxed him, telling him how pretty he looks, how hot he was. I told him what a good boy he was and how much I loved his sloppy running blow job. And I do love a sloppy blowjob. He was drooling, his eyes were tearing-up, his nose was running. I wiped all the fluids over his face and spat on him again. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. High off my cock.

I love watching boys take their time on my cock, worshiping daddy dick like they've always wanted to do. I grabbed my poppers and offered the boy a hit. He looked at me, obviously confused, and pulled off my cock long enough to ask "What's that?"

It took enormous self restraint not to slap his teeth out, but then again, there's always plenty of time for that. I smiled, and laughed a bit. "It makes you relax and super hard and horny," I replied as I pushed the bottle near his nose and watched while he gingerly took a small whiff. "Don't be scared, boy, take it deep like you want to." He smiled back at my suggestion and took a deep huff. I could see his toned chest expand. I reached-down and cupped his pecs in my hands, tracing the line down the center. He was hard and fit. He clearly worked-out regularly. "You lift boy?" I asked.

His eyes fluttered. The poppers were clearly hitting him. "Yeah...." I let his head float back down on my cock and watched as the boy became more like a puppy, sucking and licking all the more intently. I love boys getting high off the poppers. They finally stop caring about the slobber running up and down their faces. They just love the feeling of that rock hard cock moving in and out and slapping their face.

He started breathing really hard, so I handed him the poppers again. Yeah, he had the rhythm of things. He took another hit and kept going. His chin was dripping from choking on my cock, and my balls and cock were slick and wet. I couldn't help but smile; his tight ass was calling to me.

I pulled him off my cock and directed him to the guest bed room where I handed him a bottle of poppers and told him to take a sniff. He had gotten so high just off the blow job that the rest would be easy. Cautiously, he walked into the dimly lit room, where I ordered him to drop his boxers and get up on all fours on the bed. He responded saying "I don't wanna get fucked." I realized these were the first words to escape his lips since my cock had slipped out with so much slobber and spit.

"I just wanna taste your hole, boy." He paused considering the options. I took the decision out of his hands by placing my hands on his waist and guiding him to the mattresses and pulling down his shorts. He shaved his hole. I thought to myself 'The boy don't wanna get fucked my ass'. I took my time spreading his cheeks and blowing soft air on his hole, then I took a hit of the poppers and blew again, handing him the bottle in the process. I then heard him take a deep breath, and as he did so, I slowly ran my fat tongue behind his balls sack and trailed upwards towards his smooth soft hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" breathes out while goose bumps run up his leg and I let my tongue roll around and around his lil boy hole while slowly guiding it back down behind his sack and up toward the top of his crack wetting that hole. His moaning is getting lil louder.

I push lil harder pressing my tongue up on his hole. I can feel it start to move on my mouth and lips. He's loving it so much hes trying to take control of his hole. trying to let my tongue in so I can start tongue fucking him like he really wants. He's moaning in a beat now. Music to my fucking ears. his hole opens just a pinky width and my tongue takes full advantage pushing in.

"OHHh fuck." He moans neck and head moving straight up and back.

I hold his hips and pull my tongue out. then push it back in. He grabs his cock without being able to hold out. So i grab his hands and guide them to their proper position. His ass cheeks. He starts to pull his ass apart. He's becoming so ripe for the picking but I like to make him really beg for it.

"You like me eating that hole boy?" I ask before pushing my tongue into him again. His hole trying to accept more but not knowing how to open since he has no hole control.

"uh-huh" He's moaning into the mattress, so I push my to my tongue fucking to the next level. Out and in and out and in and out and deep in really licking into his ass walls before I slap his ass and ask again

"You like me eating that as boy?"

"Fuck yes!" He calls out

I slap his ass again

"Yes Sir! Boy!" I command

"Yes Sir!" He calls out "Yes Fuck Sir!"

"Good boy!"

And I push my tongue back into his crack while he continues moaning as my tongue assaults his hole teachinig to relax, accept and open.

"Keep talking boy! Tell sir how much you like me in your hole!" I dive back in

"I fucking love it sir. I fucking love it. Oh fuck yes" He pauses to moan.

"Did I say stop boy! Tell me you want me in that hole"

"Yes sir fuck!" He's starting to get it, but still doesn't get what I'm leading him into "Yes sir I love it. Oh god Yes Please don't stop!"

"That's right boy I won't stop. And you don't stop telling daddy how much you love me in your hole!" Diving in again

"Fuck yes daddy. Yes sir. Oh. My. Gaaawwd. I love it. I love it. Its all yours daddy It's you hole. I love you in my hole sir. Fuck FUck fuck fuck fuck. Yes Oh my god. fucking yes fucking yes."

"Don't you dare stop boy!"

"I won't daddy. Don't stop daddy. Fuck yes daddy." It goes on and on and on till he finally lets it out. My tongue Is pushing into his hole with almost no problem. Hes crack is dripping down his legs with my spit when his moans finally say, "Oh My god yes Yes yes Yes OHHH.Fuck yes. Fuck yes I love it daddy I fucking love u in my hole. Its all yours daddy. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck yes FUck Me DaddyFuck my Hole!"

Just the words I was waiting for.

I spread his legs and push my cock against his hole. Tooooo fucking tight, even now, except now he was freezing and scared. His moans stopped the second the fat mushroom cock head kissed his wet pink pucker. The hole shut-up so very fast. I leaned over him, my belly filling the small of his muscular back, and my hairy chest and stomach dripping sweat on his sweat as I whispered into his ear, saying "Don't you dare stop, boy!" Then, as I held his hips, I ordered him to "Tell Daddy how much you like me eating your hole."

"I like you eating my hole, Daddy." He was shaking.

"You like me inside don't you boy"

"Fuck yes daddy. But I don't wanna get fucked." His hole, however, was saying something else. I could feel the his pucker kissing my cock head. I push him the poppers and he takes them and tries to look behind him, but I was already pushing my cock head onto his wet hole, which was so slick from my spit. "I'm gonna fuck you so good, boy. I'm gonna open up that hole and make it cream and wet and make you learn how to make it wink."

He pulled forward. The kid was fast and strong but I was on top of him and he didn't really want to get away, or he would have done more to stop me when I grabbed the restraints and fastened them around one hand and then the other.

He resisted only a little when he realized the cuffs were chained to the head board. "What the fuck are you doing?" He was trying to act tough.

I slapped his ass and buried my tongue back into his hole, roughly eating and tongue-fucking and sucking and chewing on his hole. He was moaned all over again.

"Ah fuck, man, stop. Man ....fuck...oh my god...oh fuck..."

I slapped his ass, "Yes SIR, boy!"

"Fuck, SIR!. Oh my god, SIR, please, no fuck!" He kept on and one as I roughly chewed on his hole, which was getting redder and slicker. In between eating his hole, I'd rub the pre-cum from my swollen cock head onto his pussy hole, pushing it in. I knew he was going to be my bitch.

I grabbed his hips pushing my cock and I felt it give way. Just a milimeter, but that was enough sign for me. I kept pushing.

"FUUUUCK!" he yelled , but I held his hips pulling them toward me till his hole gave way and my cock head popped it.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled. "OH FUCK! It hurts, bro! It hurts!"

I got the poppers bottle and pushed them under his nose. He took the bottle and began to take large hits. I felt the heat his body, and I could feel his hole relax just a bit more, so I pushed-in further. Two and half inches after my cock head had breeched his hole, he was heaving.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. Oh my fuckkkking god!"

"That's right, boy! You worship this fucking cock now."

I pressed in another two inches spitting on his hole while I held his hips. He was groaning the whole way in, sucking down poppers like water. No time like the present, so I gave him the gift of my last four inches, hard and fast. He let out a guttural, manly yell. His chest dropped down on the mattress.

"OH FUCK." He finally said breathing heavily

Damn right I thought. His ass was wet with his sweat and mine dripping down my gut onto him and his back. I spat on him, thinking that 'though I 'd rimmed him good and deep, inside the boy was probably pretty dry.

"Time to make some cream, boy."

"OH my GAWFUUCKOHFUCKOH FUCK. OH. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. OH FUCK."

I began to make a steady rhythm on his hole.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. OH MY FUCK. FUCK. GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK. OH MY GAWFUCK!

It was a steady beat and he accented every thrust with the obvious. I spat on my dick on every 10 or 20th thrust. First cherry began to flow on my cock. At least the boy was clean. Red spooge began to cover my cock and my lil bitcheshole. then he started moaning slower

"Oh my godddddd.....ohhhhh fuck........oh oh ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhh...." His hole was opening. It had adjusted to my length, and was starting to get accustomed to my girth.

"Fuck daddy..." he moaned.

"You like that cock, boy?"

"Fuck yesssss...." He was in high heaven. "Fucking ohhhhhhhhh...."

I pulled my dick all the way out saw his pink hole had gone red. I plunged back in.

"OHHHHHFUUUCK"

I did it again.

"OHHHMYGAWD"

And again.

"Fuuuuuckyeahdaddy!"

So I was fucking his hole all the way in and out. He took it like a champ. Louder and harder. Moaning how much he loved my cock. was popping his hole when I first started to notice the cream. His hole began foaming white and thick and juicy. Cream coated my dick slippery and wet, as spit and pre-cum did it's work. He was backing up on my cock to the rhythm of my thrusts.

"Oh fuck daddy. Daddy, Daddy Oh fuck"

"You a good lil cum hole now boy. Look at that hole creaming up and shit," I told him, asking "You like that, boy?"

"Fuck yes daddy. Oh dadddy daddy daaaaaaddddy." Cream dripping down his thighs.

"You like this cock boy?"

"Yes, Daddy," his muscled back making a wave back at my thrust.

"Daddy wants to get deeper in that hole boy."

"Fuck daddy.

"Flip over boy." I grabbed the key from the drawer right next to the bed stand and unhooked his cuffs.

He turned over on his back and His legs were shaking. I pulled them up on my chest and slid my dick in. His head rolled with pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuuuckdadddddy!!!!" the muscle boy whined. "Oh my god!!!!" as I went balls deep and dug around.

His abs were flexing his muscles all tense from the stress of taking his first big cock and maybe even his first cock ever. I kept deep-drilling his hole fucking and fucking and fucking. His head swung from side to side, moaning. He grabbed under his thighs and looked at me eyes buldging when I went in and closed after a few thrusts

"Oh baby fuck daddy. Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me oh my god just fuck me."

I pushed my cock deep into him, and unloaded my cum deep into his guts. His eyes were wide open, staring at me as my cum flooded his insides. He kept silent as rope upon rope of my cum filled his hole. I made it a point to slip my cock in and out of his ass, moving the cum up and down his hole until I finally got soft and fell-out of his hole. I wiped-off the jizz which remained on my dick and rubbed it on his face, down his chest, and on his abs.

He laid there motionless just breathing, looking at me as I threw on my T-shirt and walked out of the room. I grabbed his clothes from the living room and tossed them to him as he lay in the dark room. I could see him try to figure-out how his legs worked.

"Can I use your bathroom?" he asked. His face and body were caked with cum and spooge.

"No. You go home wearing that."

He looked shocked. He slid into his clothing and I showed him to the door. He sort-of waddled out. No doubt cum was pouring out his hole. And, of course, there was no doubt he was sore. I watched him stumble back to his Nissan. Twice I thought I saw his knees give away, but in any event he got to the car, climbed in, and drove off. Naturally I waved goodbye when he drove off.

He'll be back. He did, after all, forget his wallet. I had placed in on the counter near the door when I was giving him his pants but I guess he hadn't noticed it.

I logged into my e-mail address to check on the craigslist advertisement I had posted before I went to the club. Probably wouldn't fuck but maybe could get someone to keep sucking my dick.

My email loaded. The first e-mail showed the headless torso pic of a 25 year old jock stud. The message read Hey, masc stud just looking to JO with another masc bro...you got a nice cock.

I fucking love craigslist, grindr and scruff and these boys who "Just wanna try."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long and Thick Cherry Popper. A Gym Boy

I sat up on the bench press after finishing a good set and took a look around.  Evening time around the gym is one of my favorite eye candy stores.  Guys that spend too much time fawning and focusing on every muscle and comparing theirs to their friends get so curious.  They look in the mirror to the right and left checking themselves out.  Checking out the guys next to them.  If they say they never think about touching, feeling, and going maybe "a little" further they'd be lying.  I start my count in my head.

Fucked him, Fucked him. Fucked him twice.

It was an easy set up.  Be friend them.  Work out with them.  Sauna with them.  Invite them over for a protein shake, then teach them how to make cum blast protein shake.

Once in a while we actually even stay in contact after they're done ass training.  Mostly they just text me when they can't get any from their girlfriends, and I gladly give them what their girlfriends can't.  Bodies smooth to shaved to little bit manlier and scruff.

One of my previous fucks catches me counting and makes eye contact with me.  I push my tongue into my cheek and nod his way.  He stifles a laugh, goes red and becomes very interested in his next set.  I was about to choose him as my next fuck tonight when a new boy walked in.

A trainer was at his side, giving him the business tour.  The new guy was at least six feet, maybe 160 or 170 pounds, with light brown hair.  His body was soft, which suggested he didn't work out much, or hadn't in a while. A natural muscle build that hadn't seen real pressure lined his shoulders and biceps.  A trace of a triceps line that use to show without a flex.  A chest line runs from his collar bone down under his tank.  All the remnants of a sport regimen he probably doesn't follow anymore.  I follow him for a second longer when he turns and his slim 30/32 waist bounces back in his cheap knock off brand gym shorts filling out an strong hard ass.  This boy squats.  Or at least use to.

I needed to grab that ass.  I couldn't help but lick my lips a bit.  I went back to my set and await the opportunity. He finishes up his tour, thanked the trainer and walked over the the stretching area. I watch him bend over, hanging his torso between his spread legs swaying from side to side and damn he was flexible.

He stretches his arms above his head and I see the set of where two defined hiplines use to lead down to his groin but now only their shaply form remain. He walks around the gym for a second surveying, deciding what to hit first. He walks over to pull up bar and begins. He struggles and first but pushes himself to finsih a 15 set. I move to a nearby chest fly machine.

He throws in a set up pushups, then moves to shoulders. I dance around his routine moving making sure not to be noticed and not get caught by my fuck buddies who may otherwise cock block me. Finally he moves over to the decline bench and I catch him struggle with his first set. He looks at the weight debating. I take the window.

"Don't lower the weight" I chip in walking over.
"What?"
"Ask for a spot boy, don't lower the weight" What is he deaf? I think, "Go for it, I got you"

He quickly falls back down on the decline bench my crotch hanging over his face away by a hardon length. Only in a gym will guys never question this.

"Go for it!. 8. Come on 9. There you go boy. 10. Two more. 11. Yeah one more! 12 set."

"Thanks man"

"Don't thank me yet" I smile. "I got alterior motives with you."

"What?" He tilts his head like a confused dog. He is gonna look so good with a mouthful of cock. I think.

"I need to use you. Need a spot for shoulder press."

"Oh sure."

Like coaxing a boy to push his ass back. We finish up our workout together. His name is Austin. Just moved back home and He's enrolled at the community college here after he hurt his knee playing with some friends at a party. This was his first real workout in 3months. I smile and put my hand on his bicep.

"Yeah I can tell" I say mockingly.

"Shut the fuck up." He says pushing me back alittle laughing. "I'll be back to my prime in a week."

"Whatever boy. Hit the showers."

We walk to the locker room and I strip down instantly. Testing his curiosity. He instictivly looks down faces a corner while he undresses . Fine by me because as his ass falls out of their shorts my jaw hits the floor. Soft and bouncy. Smooth as a baby, and the line of his crack is so tight i can only imagine the grip his hole has between those soft bubbles. I draw no attention to it just walk to the showers and he follows a few seconds behind. I start up a conversation asking about where he's from. He said he had planned to play college ball but now not so sure.

"How old are you?" I inquire

"19" He says

"You're a baby. Plenty of time to figure things out"

He smiles and says nothing.

We finish dressing and walk out making small talk here and there. As he says bye, I take some initiative.

"What you doing tonight Austin?" He turns around.

"I don't got anything planned. Its just wednesday."

"Come by. My girl is out of town so I'm bored as shit was thinking bout doing a little pre-drinking then going to this club downtown.

"On a wednesday?"

"Yeah. I know a couple of the dancers. They're pretty fine, but can't go when my girl is around. "
He smiles.

"I'm not 21." He says sheepishly

"I know the owner. He'll push you in"

"Well fuck...sure"

"Follow me."

He drives his big truck close behind my jeep back to my place. 10pm.
I open my home and he follows me inside, and while standing at the door, he says, "I'm not dressed for a club."

He's wearing a well worn slightly tight T and some baggy gym pants.

"Don't worry. Its not fancy? You drink beer?"

"Yeah." I hand him a bottle already opened. He drinks unsuspecting a thing of what I have planned for him.

"You mind if I smoke." I ask. he looks little nervous n says no.

I light up a small bowl and hit. I flip on the TV." Find whatever you like. I got to call my girl for a bit, have maybe one more beer then we'll head out cool?"

He nods and takes the remote, as I leave the room. I hear him watch and drink after 15 minutes he's only halfway down his first beer.

"Wanna hit?" I ask him handing him a joint.

"I've never done it." He smiled sheepishly. I teach him how and he tries coughing hard. I raise his hands above his head and he coughs while I laugh at him.

We smoke. We drink. He starts to ramble. he drinks some more.

"Bro, I'm fucked up."

"Yeah you are." I smile. Can't hold your liquor"

"Its the weed bro"

"Whatever you can crash here if you like"

"Nah I should go home."

"Don't drive drunk. Just go home in the morning. you don't wanna kill someone." I pat him hard on the shoulder and he winces.

"That hurt bro."

"You're hurt bro?"

"No."

"Let me see." I rub his shoulder softly. He lets out a sigh.

"Bro let me work that out for you. you'll pass out in no time. You can use my bed." I saw while rubbing his shoulder.

He mumbles an okay enjoying the soft rub. He turns his back to me as I rub. He smokes. He drinks. I get under his shirt.

Finally he pulls off his shirt and starts moaning at my touch. I take a hit from the joint and grab his chin turn him to me and shot gun it into his mouth. Then I do it again.
Then I push my tongue into his mouth he moans as I'm not rubbing his drunk dick.

He's silent as I push him on his stomach on the pull off his pants. and place my hands on his soft smooth ass cheeks.

"What the fuck bro"

But with out answering I let my tongue over his balls and a up n down his crack. He grabs the sheets and moans loud. In almost no time. his back is arched and he's pushing my hairless asshole back on my tongue. Moaning as he moves in one continuous sound of OHsAhsand UHs

My tongue works hard spreading his tight hole till finally its licking his inner ass walls. spitting and making him moan. His face is red drunkingly blushed. his hole wet from my eating, time to push this further. I turn him over and he's sporting a very nice thick cock freshly oozing precum from how badly he loved getting rimmed.

I take the head in my mouth and he watches me suck on his thick cock. his eyes wide as i suck and I take a finger and rub his tight wet hole. He leans back on his elbows losing his mind over the sensation, nervousness, and excitement of it all. I take the this chance to light up a bowl and begin again to shot gun it. Hes enjoying it. kissing back. so high so drunk so horny.
We're making out hard and rough inbetween hits and my index digist is rubbing around his hole again and again encouraging and begging. till finally it slips in. his eyes buldge at the invasion and he stares at me shocked as my finger slowly begins to move inside him .he grabs my forearm, part in protest, part for suppose as my arms moves between his legs. finger moving inside him rubbing his prostate. his breathing is gasping and eyes never blink looking at me while i prep him for his inevitable fate.

I pull my finger out and he looks shocked. i lick my digit and taste his hole

"Does it taste good?" he asks

I point the finger at him closer to his lips. He backs away for a second then gingerly opens his mouth and begins to suck on my finger.

"Good boy" I encourage. "Hell yeah suck harder" and he does. He closes his eyes for a second and I put my hand behind his head and begin to finger fuck his mouth. Add a second finger. then a third. using my other hand behind his head to guide his body down.

He's less then a foot away from my dick and with a gentle nudge he takes the head on his lips and begins to lick it.

"Oh man" I say

"Good?" He asks. I shot gun another hit into his mouth and push him back down. He starts to a small rythem sucking barely two inches into his mouth so I pull him back up to kiss him. then back down on my cock
My tongue invading his mouth every few moments makes him more recepetive to take my cock down longer, and deeper. I grab some lube out of my bed stand and start to rub it on my fingers and play with his hole again

He starts to whimper like a puppy.

"Feels good don't it boy."

He moans and nods his head with my cock head just barely popping out of his soft lips.

He accepts my finger much easier this time. I slip it in and begin to nudge and he bucks slightly. His hole is gripping my digit so hard I add more lube and begin to get aggessive. My rythem harder and deeper with my one finger.

He stopps sucking my cock as the pain and pleasure become too much. He leans back again as my finger works on his hole fast and soft.

Oh my god is all he can moan. I kiss him hard and introduce a second digit. His head flys back as his hole is stretched for the first time. His breathy moans are music to my ears and I will not stiop till he is all mine. I dig and push as he is now bucking on my two fingers.

" I'm gonna cum!" he screams. and I lower my mouth over his cock just as I push is prostate from within and he unloads 8 hot strips of thick cum into my throat. I suck it all down and his eyes never blink in shock.

He lays down gasping for air. and I begin to lick up his soft muscles and well tones body feeling him shiver and moan

"What just happened?" He finally says

I smile.

"I'll tell you when I'm finished."

I move betwwen his legs and spread them letting my dripping hard cock get lubed up with my right hand.
He starts to back away.

"Bro I'm straight man!"

"U were just sucking dick two seaconds ago moaning how much u like getting ur ass played with." his still hard cock bounced as he backed up to the headboard.

"Bro!" HIs complaints are lost as I start stroking his dick. He's still so high even after his first cum. HIs arms fail him as he'strying to edge back and my cock begins to line up with his smooth baby hole.

I grab my poppers and push them under his nose. "Sniff!" I command and he does it. So tired and high and drunk and unable to really push back. thie rush hit stikes him hard and he nearly collapses on his back staring at the cieling

I lean my whole body on him and begin pushing my cock against the tiny hole. He begins moan/screaming already just the presure alone. He's so tight. I apply more lube and give him more poppers. and push

AHHHHHHHHHH he starts yelling but grabs on to me. holding me while my cock begins invading. his beautiful eyes are bulding again. His soft studly smooth body is covered with goosbumps. I push harder holding him down. his breathing is hard as this screaming. and he slips.

My thick cock head rushes his hole and his ass clamps on it hard squeezing my cock head pushing it down and without being encouraged he grabs the poppers and takes 4 hard deep wiffs. and all at the same time his eyes rolls back his body relaxes and his ass stops clamping.

I keep ading pressure. and he screams as my invasion deepens . One inch past the head he begins thrashing. Two his arms are slapping my shoulders. Three his head is shaking hard from side to side. Four his eyes are like huge saucers on me and he begins banging his head up and down. 5 he starts to push himself against my weight only succeeding in going deeper into the mattress. 6 his legs widen and toes are hard curled. 7 his back begins to arch as he stares deep into me. 7.5 the screaming gets louder. 8 the screaming stops he's start making chocking noses as his breathing and gasps cut into his scream. 8.5 his whole body goes stiff and his hands and grabbing at sheets as his muscle are all flexed and veins popping. 8.7 my balls touch his hole I push my tongue inside his open mouth and he slowly ever so slowly begins to relax.

We makeout. 5 minutes of invasion felt like an internity. I know he is ripped dispite my eating and the lube. And i'm happy about ever tear. His breathing is happening in glups as we kiss. I take a deep hit of poppers. He follows suit.

Hold on boy" I advise him

His hands grip my headboard. "Fuck" he says

SLAM I pull back hard and force a hard thrust.

"FUCK!!!!:He screams

SLAM His head reels

SLAM SLAM! "AHHHHHHH!!!:He moans twice

SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM his eyes are buldging "FUCK ME FUCK FUCK OMG FUCK YES!"

SLAM Grind SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM Grind he makes animal nosies and gasps of thanks, shock, awe and worship.

His hole is wet and sticky from sweat. I hold open his legs and watch as my hairy balls and dick and pulling back and away the hole that minutes before could barely accept a pinky . I'm gonna enjoy this. I think as I start feeling the hole on every inch of my cock. hittin his ass hard. then slow. Holding his legs appart. Pushing them over his head. His moans match my beats melody of bass I let a hand rub his body and flick his nipples to vary the pitch and count. Then I pull out

My work is magnificent. His hole is pink and wet and sticky and red and cream lined from my precum. it automatically squeezes and blinks then as it opens again i shoved my self in causing Austin to feerze and squeeze all over.

I pull out all again and repeat. Again and again. His hole becoming more and more acommodating. I finally shove my cock in balls deep and begin to bouce my hips hard slaming and fucking.

drilling him. He grabs me for dear life becoming so religious

"I'm gonna breed you baby" I say knowing his only response is loud and worshipping "FUUUCK YESSS!"

"Thats right baby."

"OHMYGAWD!"

"That's right baby. Take my load."

"FUCKGAWDFUCKYESOHFUCK!"

I feel his legs tighten around me and it makes my balls boil I grab his sides and arch my back fucking forward thrusting as hard as my as will push into him. Rabbit drilling. Growling like a beast looking deep into his bulding beautiful baby eyes.

I noises are in unison.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I feel the heat leaving my balls and dick and filling rope after rope into him. He looks down at his cock. which bouces to my every cock pulse. His prostate and inner ass feeling every wave.

When the last drop has been placed I grab his cock and continue fucking feeling cum coat my cock and the walls of his ass. His ass begins convulsing as a second load begins to spray from his cock covering me and him in his second fresh load and which arrives with hard heaves and moans that make his whole body confulse
I slide my hard cock out and look at the cream spilling out of his hole. I was running in globs down his legs ass again and agian as if I'd stuck a hose of cum up his ass and turned it on high.

He reaches down and touches his hole. It doesn't blink. His touch makes it squeeze but even then it doesn't close. his hand falls back abouve his head as he looks at his fingers red pink and white.

His adonise body covered in cum and sweat and shame and I can't wait to review the camera praying that it had enough battery for everything. He tries to roll over and falls back on his back. paralyzed. broken. popped.

"I'm gonna shower then we can start round two" I say even though even I know I'm spent

I walk out the door and hear the shuffling. The desperate pleadings to get control of his body. He can't move this or that part the way it should. I hear him stumble in the halway. crash once. Crash twice. reach the door. Stumble with a button. Give up. Waddle out the door. Crash again. pleading with his body. Truck door opens Truck door closes speed off.

I lay back in bed still freshly coverd in his second load. Flip on the TV and hit rewind on the hidden camera menu.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...