gagging

bulkbear

Practice. I found using a small dildo and sucking it, going gradually further back you can train yourself to take more without gagging. Also if you have just eaten it makes it harder not to gag.

Work oh to something bigger. Of you have a really strong reflex you can get throat numbing spray to help. I think there is one called deep throat spray!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why, but I can take any size cock down my throat and I never gag. I even let men fuck my throat as if it were a cunt or an asshole, non stop until they nut straight into my stomach, which is an awesome feeling. (This photo of me being face fucked is Public Domain, you may download it and post me anywhere you want. I was born to suck cocks and I don't care who sees)

Definitely practise on a dildo, start small and then when you're use to that get a bigger one until you want to go for the real thing. Being relaxed always helps, I've found if a guy starts to push forward before I'm ready then I can't help but gag a little. Some guys even get off on making a bottom gag but after a couple of thrusts I can usually adjust and take it deep.

• 2 weeks later...

That moment where you gag, your mouth is filled with saliva and your eyes get all watery, that's just part of the fun, no? I once got the tip to practice with my hand and try and swallow that. That way you can also feel what is inside of your throat, like the division where air gets separated from food. It maybe sounds weird or nasty but it did the trick for me. Also practice, practice, practice! It just gets better every time.

I agree with practicing with a dildo, thats how I taught myself to deepthroat and now I can take some pretty big dicks without a problem. I also love to get throatfucked so its hot to know that all the practice I put in has been so rewarding. here is a link to a clip of me practicing on my dildo.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vIGmX-G478-