Bound & Determined

Let me start off by saying that I was never really a "bug chaser". I never deliberately set out to get infected and to start a life of meds and bloodwork and fear. Instead I viewed myself as more of a f a "playing with fire" type. I liked the idea of playing poz roulette with the tops that fucked me. It turned me on.

One top in particular (Steven) was absolutely determined to poz me up. You probably know who he is-- he has video clips all over the internet of him pozzing guys up-- with filthy poz talk during the act. He always bragged about how many guys he's converted and stuff, too.

Well, he lives in my city and I began hooking up with him about a year ago. He knew I was neg and he told me that he lives to charge boys up. While the risk factor turned me on, I was more turned on by his big 8 inch cock. So I would go over to his place about once a month and let him breed me-- usually on video. (Yeah, I discovered that I'm in some of his online vids).

Anyway, after the 10th time of him breeding me, I was still neg. And it was starting to piss him off. I kept joking with him that perhaps he wasn't as fertile as he thought he was. He didn't like that. So one Saturday morning he hit me up and said he wanted a longer session where he would breed me a couple times, and would I be okay with that?

Fuck yes I would! His cock was really nice, but normally he was all about the breeding so I would only get like maybe 10 minutes of fucking before being filled. I was looking forward to more.

So he came over about an hour later and he had a bag with him.

"I thought we could try something new this time-- maybe a little bondage. Add to the kink factor a bit," he said.

"Sure, we can try it," I agreed. After all, I'd been with him multiple times already and had known him almost a year. I trusted him.

But unfortunately I underestimated how badly he wanted to poz me up.

I had a big, 4-poster modern canopy bed at the time, sorta like a box. Steven got out his bondage gear, got me on my back on the bed and tied my wrists up, one to each headboard post. Then he put ankle cuffs on me and tied those up to the headboard bedposts too so that my hole was fully exposed. He tucked one of my pillows under my ass to help prop it up.

It was a bit uncomfortable, but I figured I could manage for the hour or so that he's probably want to play. I was rock hard and ready for my breeding, but as soon as he got me tied up, he left my bedroom for a bit.

I thought it was for dramatic effect, but then I heard him talking in the other room... maybe on the phone? I couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but it started to make me uneasy. Maybe he was going to rob me? Or hurt me??

But then just as I was going to shout out to him that I wasn't comfortable, he walked back in to my bedroom. Carrying my SonicCare toothbrush.

"Why do you have my toothbrush?" I asked him.

"Because I'm going to make sure that after today, you are bugged up. And this is going to help me do it."

"Um... how......" I started to say.

"I'm going to violate your ass with your fancy toothbrush here and get your guts good and roughed up and ready to take some poz seed."

I started to struggle against my bonds, but he had tied me well. "I don't think I want this. Please untie me!" I asked him.

"What you want is irrelevant," he stated. And then he roughly shoved my own toothbrush into my ass.

It hurt. And he wasn't being gentle with it. But I will say I did get a perverse thrill when he turned the toothbrush on and the vibrations started coursing through my rectum. He went deep and all around in my ass with the thing, and by the end I started to cry a bit.

He turned off the toothbrush and yanked it out of my ass. "Oh yeah, there's some pink on there. You look like you're ready for load one...."

The toothbrush thing had left him very hard-- probably because he really gets off on the idea of spreading his deathseed. He spit on my ass and then spit on his cock and prepared to shove in me.

"Can I at least have some poppers?" I asked him.

"You better save those for later... trust me. Besides, I want to make sure you are good and tensed up for my first fuck."

And with that he shoved in.

Motherfucker did it BURN!! "Sweet!" was all he said as he started to pump into me. He fucked rough and deep right off the bat. And true to form he kept up his litany of dirty talk.

"You've been taking lots of dirty, charged loads haven't you? You fucking pig! You're a chaser! You WANT the bug-- admit it! You want MY strain! You want ME to be your pozfather. You're poor neg hole is gonna convert after this, my friend. You're gonna be another AIDS faggot statistic after this. Another stupid cunt who didn't use protection and let a poz top breed him. You fuckin' idiot!"

I kept begging him to pull out, to stop. To untie me. I told him that this was going to far and that I didn't want THIS. I didn't want to be this risky. I didn't want to be poz. Please!

And yet a teeny part of me was turned on at the same time. A dirty, dark, secret place inside me was getting off on being used this way and being so careless. Slowly I started to get an erection while he was pumping me. Steven noticed and it pushed him over the edge.

"Guess what, boy? Your neg days are OVER you stupid fucker! Aaaahhhhhhhhggggh!"

And with that he bred me.

He stayed inside me and pumped hard and deep until his load was spent, and then he pulled out. It was about that time that his phone rang.

Steven grabbed his shorts and left the bedroom with his phone. I heard my front door open and close, and he was gone for a few minutes. My head was still reeling from what had just happened. I was sore and freaked out and scared and upset... and strangely turned on by it all.

Just as I was beginning to process what had just transpired, I heard my front door open and I heard voices. It was Steven... and someone else! Oh fuck no, I didn't sign up for THIS!

They walked into my bedroom-- Steven, followed two other guys. One was a slightly heavy, very black guy. The other was a very clean cut looking twink.

"See? I have him all tied up-- this is his fantasy. He wants to be raped and used, and pozzed." Then he turned to me and said, "These other guys? They're two of my poz children. I knocked both of them up, and they agreed to help donate my strain to you."

The other two guys started getting undressed. The twink boy was maybe in his mid 20's, cute, and very cut. And had like a decent 7 inch cock on him. He got on the bed first.

"I need to breed him first, as I gotta be somewhere shortly. That ok?" he asks. Steven says sure, so twink gets on the bed, spits on his cock and shoves it right in me.

Normally I am completely turned off by twinks, but I find myself getting hard again while this one fucks me. He really is pretty and he's looking me right in the eyes as he fucks me. He is also fucking just like a 20-something, i.e. like a jackhammer. He's just pounding away at my hole while he looks at me.

"It's not so bad, you know? Being Poz? It's kind of liberating," he whispers to me. "Steven tagged me on our first try and I wasn't even trying for it. Then I ended up giving it to my boyfriend.... well... my ex boyfriend. But he says your ass is being stubborn."

He keeps sawing away at my ass, and I can feel Steven's load churning inside me. So can the twink. "Oh man, I feel your load in there Steve! So fucking hot! It's gonna make me nut!"

And then I feel the hot burning wetness as the twink starts to unload in my ass. And man does he unload! His cock just keeps throbbing and throbbing as he shoots volley after volley of his toxic spunk in my guts. He stays buried in me for a minute or so more, and then right before he pulls out, he kisses my cheek and says, "Let go, and let poz."

I would have laughed had I not been basically raped.

The twink dresses and leaves and that's when I look over to see Steven on his knees sucking what has to be the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen in real life. And it's attached to the black guy. And holy fuckballz, it's gonna be absolutely tearing my ass soon!

They stop playing, and they both climb onto the bed.

"I hope those other loads have you good and lubed up, boy," the black guy tells me. "Cuz my cock is 10x7 and yeah. It's gonna HURT."

The black guy is VERY black, and semi-nelly with a bit of a lisp. He also has a belly and is balding a bit and is not very attractive at ALL. Other than the cock, of course. I can see where he'd be easy pickings for Steven

At this point I beg Steven for both poppers and to have the black monstrosity lubed-- at least a little. The black guy squirts some lube on his cock and rubs it around. "Sure baby, I want this fuck to feel good on my dick."

Steven is on the bed up near my face, and he feeds me some poppers. This serves to clear away the rest of my reservations, and I am suddenly VERY ready for that huge black cock.

"Fuck him," Steven commands. And suddenly (even with the poppers) I'm seeing stars. The pain is so sharp as he just buries his massive tool in me that I think I'm going to pass out. I barely can gasp out that I need more poppers, and thankfully Steven holds them under my nose.

And then I suddenly don't mind being impaled so much anymore.

The next thing I know I'm being filled to the point of bursting by black cock, and I'm gobbling Steven's now-hardening cock like a sex crazed maniac. Secretly I'm getting off on the knowledge that I'm taking the biggest cock I've ever taken, and I'm taking it well. And DAMN if it isn't starting to feel good! Well, other than the fact that my pucker is on fire, that is.

But 10 inches in, I'm in blissful heaven!

"Damn, Steven, you weren't kidding! This boy a good piece of ass! I ain't gonna be able to hold out much longer!" the black guys says while drilling me with his full length. I spit out Steven's cock long enough to shout, "FUCKING POZ ME, YOU FILTHY MOTHERFUCKER!"

He's buried up inside my second ring when cries out that he's cumming. I feel his black cuntwrecker swell and throb as his poison spits deep inside me. All I can say is "YES! YES! YES!" with every pulse.

My cock is rock hard and I want to cum so badly, but nobody is touching me. As the black dude's cock pulls out of me, I feel so empty I could almost cry. The length of the pullout teases me mercilessly and is epic.

"I need more cock!" I say.

The black guy and Steven laugh and talk about how much of a cum pig I am. Steven assures me that I'm gonna get one more load today.

The black guy dresses and leaves and Steven unties me. I rub my ankles and wrists and as I do, I look down at my pillow. There is a pink/red wet stain on the pillowcase where it's been under my ass. Steven sees what I'm looking at.

"Oh yeah, your cunt is good and torn up. Lots of prime real estate in there for the bugs to take up residence."

"Fucking finish me off," I beg him. "Give me another load of your charged swimmers. I don't care anymore."

With that, Steven rolls me onto my back and kisses me deeply. It's the first time we've ever kissed. Before that, he's only ever used me as a cumdump. I wrap my legs around him, and his cock slips inside me easily.

Because he's already cum once, he's not in a rush to cum again. Besides, he wants to massage the other poz loads into my ass with his cock. The cumslick wetness of my hole makes the fuck amazing.

He takes his time, slow pumping me-- actually making love to my used hole. And I'm rock hard the entire time. As he's fucking me, I can feel my orgasm building. The impact of the whole Saturday fuck session has finally registered, and I feel myself racing to the edge.

"Steven, you're gonna fuck the cum right out of me... no handed!" I exclaim. He just keeps going, fucking me, increasing his speed a little.

"Oh my fucking God-- keep going! I'm gonna cum!" I warned him. And then I was shooting. Shooting huge volumes of cum from my nipples to my groin. And I just kept cumming! It felt like I was going to shoot myself inside out.

My ass spasms were enough for Steven, and I feel him park still inside me--- and then feel his cock spasm deep inside. It makes me cum a few more spurts.

We stay welded together for a few minutes, making out, then he slides out of my destroyed ass so he can bend down to lap up my cumload. "Neg loads taste the best," he tells me. "Especially final neg loads."

We got cleaned up together and I walked him to the door. As he's leaving he says, "Now THAT oughta do it. Keep me posted."

Sure enough, about 3 weeks later I got really sick. And a couple months after that I got my results. I was knocked up and Steven was a "father". Again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...