CumUnion Party LA

• 11 months later...

Just went to the LA Cumunion party on 8/7/15.  This is my second time.  It was better than my first time with about 200 people there.  Took about 3 loads and got fucked by 11 guys.  Better experience than the first time.  However, other events at "Sanctuary" where Cumunion is, have valet parking (so LA, I know), but with Cumunion,  trying to find parking around there is tough if you are not there at 9pm.  Just saying.  Otherwise, it was a good time.

Thank you for keeping this discussion live and posting little reviews. I've been thinking now for a while about attending Cumunion either in LA or Palm Springs. I've been hearing good things about the LA venue and little younger crowd than Palm Springs. Pretty long drive from San Diego to get fucked but thinking of getting a hotel up the street for the night just to clean up after.

You would be a couple of blocks away from Century Blvd where several hotels (plenty of good chain hotels) are, so that would not be a bad idea.  The only other issue is that the street that "Sanctuary", the venue, is on, has a divider and the opposite side has commercial businesses that are monitored.  So you can only really park on one side of the street, which can put you pretty far away from the venue depending when you arrive.  I don't know the area to be in a bad area, but its not bustling though either.  My two cents.

• 7 months later...

Went this past Saturday, April 2nd. Arrived after 12:30am. Lucky to get parking right next door. Paid the $20.0 entry fee. Bagged my clothes and started the roam the club in my jock for the next two hours. Lots of fucking and breeding going on. No attitude. Lots of hot and not so hot guys. Everyone was just having fun. 

Took a lot of courage and finally laid down on the main bed face down ass up sniffing poppers and took three loads from total strangers. Never even saw their faces.

A friend of mine who I didn't know went to these parties was their. We NEVER fucked before since I consider him a very close friend and nothing more. Well, he was my 4th and final load of the night. 

Best time ever. .

Keep the attitude at home and you will have fun.