Whoring out guys

bigdick4you

Nothing gives me more pleasure lately than whoring out bottom guys and attending sexpartys. Luv the feeling of a true cummy hole.... During my latest exploits I have been cleaning guys dicks after they unload and luv to felch a cummy hole. Have also been hit up by quite a few top guys who want to share bottom guys with me to tag team them. It's all fine with me as I luv to make out with top guys while they r fucking and breeding a bottom slut. It's specially hot when they r about to unload to make out with top guy and clean their dick afterwards? Anybody else enjoys doing this?

• Upvote 17

This has been a hot fantasy of mine lately -- I still have yet to try it, but have discussed it with a regular buddy of mine as something we plan to do sometime. Luckily we're both willing to be the one who gets whored out, so when we do it we're going to take turns pimping each others holes out for loads. The bottom will have no say in the matter, and won't be done until his "pimp" is satisfied that he's taken enough bare dick and cum. Ideally we'll both end up with sloppy, dripping holes when all is said and done!

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

I was whored out recently while spending a week with my fb. He is dominant and aggressive and more of a master than a buddy. He used me and bred me first, always the first to cum in my ass and usually the last after I'd had a few loads in me. After two intense days of just me and him, he told me he had friends who were going to breed me. I didn't get a choice I had to obey and I was bred by every guy he could get. Then he decided to really whore me out and rented my ass to a couple of guys he knew online. They paid for my pussy, used me like a rent boy and left their loads inside me before kicking me out. It was the biggest turn on ever, acting like a slut, no load refused by order (not that I would anyway) next time I get a holiday I'm going to be spending it at my masters house as his whore.

• Upvote 11

I once pimped out one of the most stuck up,

stacked, cocky, mouthy, lil' muther fukkers on the planet-

he even had a goddamn III at the end of his name-

as in blah blah blah blahthington the third

We went to some real low rent shit shacks

and I literally traded his his hole for :

-single cigarettes -a tic tac

-one canadian nickel and a half a can of beer.

Then we went to the park

with a big bag of food from mcdonalds,

and he had to go ask the homeless guys

if they would they show him their dicks

in exchange for a sausage biscuit.

Which immediately escalated into

bent over a log,

getting fucked up the ass

for a 2 piece and a biscuit snack box

It was the best birthday ever!

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 12

Guest faggot hole

i have a number of fuck buddies who really get off on whoring me out. This is different from setting up a cum dump party. When they whore me out, they set up individual sessions where the dude gets to fuck me in exchange for something of value (sometimes money, sometimes something my fb wants like concert tickets or an iPad). While i enjoy the fucking, what really gets me off when they do this is the degradation -- being treated like an object or like a commodity.

• 3 months later...

A few years ago, I was visiting New Orleans on a business trip, and decided to stay at a gay B&B rather than the conference hotel.  The B&B owner took a fancy to me, and after my conference was over, he whored me out to three different tricks.  One was actually in the conference hotel, and I was nervous about running into someone I had just seen professionally; I didn't.

• Upvote 2