Whoring out guys

bigdick4you

Guest BgchaserATX

I think the perfect relationship would be having a Total Dom Top boyfriend that used my hole anytime he wanted and also made me fuck his friends and random dudes we encountered. Fuck- I am hard just thinking about it.

I would love to find a top to use me, and Whore me out like this.

Edited by BgchaserATX

I think the perfect relationship would be having a Total Dom Top boyfriend that used my hole anytime he wanted and also made me fuck his friends and random dudes we encountered.  Fuck- I am hard just thinking about it.

As a total top i need my bf to be a sub faggot. I want someone i can breed anytime i feel the need (at least several times a day), and i want him to take cocks, loads and piss from any other guy i might chose for him. Love letting my bf service all these men and after i got to pound all that seed in his cumsoaked guts :)

Well i don't mind if he's craving for cocks and is seeking for tops on his own, as long as i get to churn this up in his leaking pussy

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Dickmagnet

I know a guy that i used to meet quite regularly & he always would use me & share my ass with strangers, I still see him now & then & love being the cumdump for him. Sometimes i think this is the kind of guy i could have a relationship with but i think the idea is better then the reality. He loves bending me over & telling strangers to seed me, I love it too.

• 2 months later...

I have done this and would do it again. For me it's about letting someone control who uses me. My Sir has taken me to bathhouses and bookstores and made me take anyone he wanted. It's not always about setting up big gang bangs. Having your ass traded for a few bucks, drugs, anything really feels amazing. Knowing that your pimp or sir sold your ass to a random dude off the street. Knowing that you will do anything to make your pimp or Sir happy. Couple times I have had my assed used and bred by really disgusting guys just because my Sir thought it would be funny. And I'm glad I did because it made him laugh and be happy 

I will continue to service cock in any way I'm told as long as someone wants me to. No questions asked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Guest Inthewind

Thought I found a daddy once to do this but he got pissed off because all the guys he was pimping me out too were not fulfilling there part of the deal.   I got what I wanted and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting whored out is damn hot, I've been a boy toy a couple of times.  First time was a guy I met at a club.  After some heavy feeling up and making out on the dance floor, he led me to a cruising area, telling me "I'm gonna whore you out."  Immediately got hard.  As we walked down the street, he had his hand on my back, my ass, down my pants, in a very proprietary way.  Turned me on that anyone who saw us understood that my hole was his.  I was shirtless as it was a warm summer night, and at times my crack was exposed as he adjusted my pants up or down.  When we got there, he asked a guy "Wanna fuck him?" then bent me over and pulled my jeans down when they guy said yes.  Quickly there was a group of men around me.  Got fucked by about a half-dozen guys and took five loads.  As I took dicks he would talk with the top and the ones waiting, all commenting on my ass, body and referring to me as a pussy, slut, and how I needed cocks and cum.  Lots of remarks on how great my hole felt once it got that first load.  No one interacted with me, just each other as they pounded my butt.  It was an incredible turn-on, and I still jerk off thinking about it.  I've done it a couple of times since, but that was the first and most intense mentally.  One  of those times you push through a barrier, and satisfy a deep need  that you were not really aware you had.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6