repost: hIS COCK JUST KEPT GROWING

so a few weeks ago I was at the local adult theater, (apv in everett, wa), and things were pretty slow as it was a saturday afternoon. all the guys in the theater seemed to be bottoms. I'd gotten fucked right away on arrival over an hour before but it had been slow since then, I headed to the bathroom to freshen up, and a recent arrival followed me out the door of the theater and spoke to me as i sashayed towards the john. He asked me if I was going to the video booths, and I said i could, and just continued that way, he followed and entered the booth next to mine (Glory hole in the wall between)

oh bout me: I am Sexy TV who stands 5'10" tall and weighs 140 lbs (slim)

I dress in sexy girl clothes, with lingerie, breast forms, wig, and makeup. I wear sexy thigh highs and heels.

Click image for larger version. Name: 200706131802_00267.jpg Views: 55 Size: 41.8 KB ID: 51617

He was 6' 2" or so, not fat, not fit, bout 230 lbs. ok looking, and so put some money in and started up the booth movie. Shortly there after his dick came thru the hole, mostly hard and prob bout 6" long total, it was what I needed, and i started teasing him by running his cock head up and down my bare ass crack. He didn't pull away and so, i started workin him in. I was a little tighter than usual but in less than a minute I had his head fully inside me and I started working his cock slowly. after a few minutes I realized he was getting in deeper, and it was feeling really good, I started to really get into the fucking I was getting. I needed to add some lube so I pulled off his cock for 30 secs to apply some lube and when i finished i put my finger in the hole and the cock that came thru was at least 8" long, and I begin to realize why it was feeling so good, I got back on that pony and started to ride, and man it when on for another 10 min before he came, and I was very very happy with the fucking I had just received and the big load dripping out of my ass. I'm telling you the pace was right, the size was perfect, and i see that stallion around again, I am seriously going to round up the bronco for another go at the bell....

Kellyanne